Autoimmune Disorders Community
fever with tender spots

fever with tender spots

Yesterday, I experienced fever, red face, very tired, and tender points on my biceps near the shoulder, and on my hips.  My armpits we're also very tender. I was not congested, did not have a sore throat or headache.

I took two Advil and it went away till about late afternoon which is when the Advil wore off I suppose.  I took 2 more and was fine for the rest of the evening.  

Today, I'm just extremely tired, but no fever or aching joints.

Anyone else experience this or know what it is?

I have hypothyroidism, PCOS, and psoriasis.  I'm on metformin (1000 x 2),  synthroid (50 McG),  vitamin D (3000 iu), and crestor for high cholesterol.  My last blood panel, 2 Weeks ago, showed everything as normal.

Thanks for any help.
Hi!
You could be suffering from viral fever which can cause generalized aches and pains. This can result in tender spots on the body. Please increase your fluid intake and eat healthy diet. If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thanks for the answer.  Felt like I drank a ton of water.   It didn't last past the second day of fatigue.  I was worried that it could be something more serious because it seems they always find something else wrong with me when i go to the doctor.  Thanks for the answer :-)