A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hashimotos

i have so many symptoms i cant list. i have hashimotos and thryroidectomy was done. parathyroids also removed thanks to a wonderful doctor i had so now i have to take loads of calsium. i suffer with terrible headachs,weight gain,muscle pain and panic attacks now. doctors say they dont know whats wrong. i use to work 40 hrs plus awwek now i cant work due to illness 24-7. anyone out there have a total thyroidectomy and having problems?
Hi reading your post, you remind me off me. I have graves disease,in 1998 i had a sub-total thyroidectomy, then went worse, i could hardly get out off bed,joint aches, palps, frequent urine and depression anxiety, just when you know you dont feel right,brain fog they say.
Last year my symptoms came back full force, my doctor told me i had anxiety for 9 months, i thought i was going out off my mind, eventually couldnt swallow, or lie flat, i had to have a private scan to find out i had a follicle neoplasm mass over my central trachea, so ive just had my second thyroid surgeryand found out i only have one parathyroid gland, as the first surgeon cut three out.
I feel doctors dont listen to thyroid patients, like they do diabetics, they think you just take a simple pill and your cured, well they are truely wrong, i would love to give them my symptoms just for a week.and see how they get on.lol
I also had to finish work due to illness, and now have become a recluse.
Do you take thyroxine or armour or do you take both.?
Have you had your adrenals tested? they can cause problems converting meds?
Can i ask you do you get any allergies or rashes?
Hope i havent bored you to death, im hear if you ever want a chat or a vent.
Take care
Nicola
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703