i need feedback please
hello Im new to medhelp. im a 19 year old female with terrible symptoms that I jus cant get the doctors to understand. symptom #1: ive had palpitations/ atrial tachycardia along with tingling pins and needles feeling on one side of my body and face with a little of slurred speech. I thought it was a TVI-mini stroke but docs said it was anxiety. symptom #2: ive been having this electrical tingling feeling on the back of my shoulders and theres little marks where the tingling is. I made an appointment to get a referral for a MRI to see if its multiple sclerosis. symptoms #3: ive been having this spacey, incoherent, unable to focus mentally and physically, I could be reading a sentence then my eyes just goes into a blurry, crossing phase, along with dizziness, kind of a not drunk but tipsy feeling. I know, theres a lot going on with me and im hoping its nothing serious. and doctors, they don't like to order sleep studies or MRI's unless they feel like they have a good reason so please I need some feedback...does anyone else feel the way I do or have any of these symptoms at all!?
please anyone
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. It is difficult to diagnose this on net but the symptoms could be due to hormonal issues, polycystic ovaries, low or high blood pressure, low or high blood sugar, vitamin B 12 and vitamin D deficiency or due to anxiety and panic attack. Yes, multiple sclerosis, lupus, benign intracranial hypertension are the other possibilities. However, your doctor can short list the cause after a thorough clinical examination, and can refer you for blood and imaging tests based on the clinical assessment. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.