lyme?
ever since may ive been shakey dream like brain fog neckstiffness anxiey panic attacks concentration problems weak faigue lost weight been in the er 2 times for so called anxiety attacks offbalance dizzy like im rocking in a boat dizzy my vision goes in and out of focus any sound rattles my nervous system i can feel it through my whole body especially at night .i havent been the same since i can barley work.i see people relating mono and lyme together.i had mono when i was younger.what do you think is going on

This discussion is related to CLINICAL ISOLATED SYNDROME.
Sounds like Lyme is a good possibility.  You should get tested.  IGENEX Labs are purported to be the best.  Trouble is finding a physician who will order the tests without trying to convince you he's sure he knows what the problem is, but really doesn't.
took blood yesterday 4 lyme also doing a 24 hour urine test 4 toxins heavymetals since i work with auto paint hope something comes up tired of docs that dont dig deep insted throw you anxiety and depression meds if your car starts running like **** you dont just put fuel treatment in and call it good eventually somethings guna blow also it doesnt help that im heavily tattooed we are definetly judged by looks so that makes it a challenge to get a real doc that cares not a bunch of assholes that just assume your crazy