new at this...............
I have a Positive ANA 1:320 with a centromere pattern.  Dsdna and all lupus and all other sclero tests were negative.Symptomatic with multiple episodes of strept throat, dry and spasm of esophagus, hoarseness, episodes of throat and mouth ulcers, low grade fever, swelling of ankles and hands, triphasic raynauds and pinkish red spots appearing on my body...I Have been diagnosed with primary raynauds by a rheumatologist..Are all of these symptoms and labs consistent with primary raynauds or do i have crest syndrome?  Thanks in advance for your input.
My lab results two years ago were identical to yours. This year again they are very much the same ana 1:1280 centromere pattern. My anti-dsDNA is slightly elevated but considered negative for lupus I believe. (I am still waiting to go back to my rheumatologist to officially find out if any diagnosis will change.) From my research and things told to me by rheumatologists, your lab values indicate CREST (ie: limited systemic scelroderma) which raynauds is a part of. However I think in order to diagnose they want to see at least 2 of the 5 components. Otherwise they consider you at risk of developing CREST. It seems like you have 2 of the 5 with the raynauds and esophogeal problems. I get a little confused about this whole diagnosing process as well. But I think they are a little hesitant maybe? Not as straight forward as the things I've read make it out to be. I have read plenty of things indicating crest not being nearly as bad or disabling as many other autoimmune disorders and of people living very long, very nearly normal lives with it. Or of it taking many many years to really become much worse.
I am so sorry for the discomfort and troubles you are having. This journey is a difficult one. I will pray you get answers and comfort.
Thank you for your in put....i've tried to research but findings have been contradictive?  I read that you dont have a positive ANA with primary Raynauds on some sites and others say you can have a positve ana...i go back to rheumatologist in august.  Symptoms are getting better right now  so im hoping this will all just go away.   Thanks again and hugs to you..