possible scleroderma?
I'm 18 and for a couple of years now my hands and feet, no matter what, are ice cold and normally pale blue in color. When I go outside my hands tense up, turn blue, and it hurts to move them and when they get warm again they turn a bright red. I researched this and found that is maybe something calls "Raynaud's phenomenom" which is a sort of syptom for scleroderma. My mother had scleroderma. Is raymaud's phenomenom what this problem is? and if so, does this mean I have scleroderma?
Firstly what you describe with your hands and feet, sounds very much like Raynauds.

Now You say your mum has Scleroderma, Have you been tested for this?

Raynauds, just doesnt come with Scleroderma, Raynauds can come alongside many other Auto-immune Diseases.

However because off the way you have described Raynauds, i would go and tell the doctor what happens, and ask to be tested for further Auto-immune diseases.

I find Auto-immune diseases, can run in families.

There is medication for Raynauds if it is bad, but you doctor can advice on this.

Good Luck, if you need anymore help just give me a nudge.
I am a Raynauds sufferer, so i know how painful, and discomforting this is.
Nicola
My sister has sclerodrma I hope you havnt got it get blood tests done for esr ana antibodies and c reactive Protiens thesetests will show up any inflammation in your body and help with diagnosis my Sid began with reynards but felt very I'll for 4 months After with skin thickening . Good luck you'll be fine . Xx