Autoimmune Disorders Community
rheumatoid arthritis??

rheumatoid arthritis??

Hi forum,

Im 25 year old female..I am experiencing back & joints pain..My left abdomen is painful and feeling a burning sensation or feel like it is swollen..I am also feeling chest pain and muscle pain..What this coul be..The doctors first impression was sarcodoices/rheumatoid arthritis....What this could be??I am schedule for check up on rheumatologist on Wednesday..but I am curious about this..Please help me cause I cant sleep every night keep thinking about this I am feeling depressed because I always feel nervous..Please help me and give information about this and whats is the cause of this??thanks

This discussion is related to Undiagnosable condition.
So sorry you are hurting.  There are over 100 different types of arthritis/auto-immune issues and a rheumatologist is the best person to diagnose and treat them.  In order to make the most of your appointment ensure you take the following with you.  I find it best to write everything down.

- list of all medications, supplements, vitamins, etc. that you take
- family medical history - what kind of diseases, arthritis, etc. runs in your family
- complete list of symptoms - don't edit it because you think it isn't relevant - list ALL of your symptoms

Good luck and I hope you get your answers and some relief very soon.