shaky inside
I was wondering why I have this shaky feeling inside?
I don't know if this helps or not but me when I feel like that it is an indication I believe of possibly anxiety.I kind of feel like I am coming apart inside.Take everything that is happening to you right now in to account-you might want to consider some sort of medication.I am a firm believer in seeing what is available that is natural- not RX-I use valerian root.I also  use it as a sleeping med- for me it works better than RX meds and I have been on everything in the book.
   Good Luck-Estel
BEA,HAVE YOU HAD YOUR THYROID CHECKED...MIGHT BE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT IF NOT....TAKE CARE ...DEB
Hi there: If you are referring to a feeling like you are vibrating internally, then I can relate to that.  I have an undiagnosed neurological condition and at the beginning of it all, I thought I would go out of my mind.  The humming of the fridge or the furnace was enough to make me feel so dizzy inside. I would lie on the couch with a cold cloth to cover my eyes and try to will myself to stop shaking.  Sometimes it was visible from the outside as leg would start to shake, but it was Hell to try and remain stable.  Thankfully, I am not like that anymore but at that time, my whole system was hypersensitive and I couldn't seem to tolerate any normal living noise or movement. Go figure eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think too many people place anxiety as a cause of any body's unexplained symptoms or conditions, but to really understand what a person feels, you have to be in their shoes, and if you are shaking or vibrating, it is really not natural and wierd, but something must CAUSE it.
I hope you receive some help and an explanation.  
I think a full panel of TSH for your thyroid would be in order. Very simple blood test.
My good friend had the same thing happen to her and it was nerve damage.
hi, just wondering if you found out what the problem was...i would say thyroid or ms or one of them...might want to get a bunch of blood work mri's...take care...deb
I don't know how old you are, but I get this periodically.  It is very annoying.  It started for me in menopause.  
After my thyroidectomy, I had the same thing happen. For a couple of days I thought it was the anesthesia leaving my body, but it turns out that it was hypocalcemia due to a damaged parathyroid gland. I would recommend a blood calcium level check. ANother indicator of hypoclacemia is numbness and tingling in the hands, feet and jaw.
Hello, I have this really unnatural buzzing shaky feeling inside,,it starts in my lower legs and goes up through my whole body , i dont know what causes it, but i became hypothyroid in april 2014 and this shaky thing happened in june, its really horrible as it makes me feel dizzy and sick too, and i just want to curl up in the sofa or on my bed and hope it will go away but it doesnt,
At night i feel like ive got a pneumatic drill under my bed as its really bad,
My head and my neck and arms as well as my legs vibrate, I have hashimotos
thyroid disease, My work gp told me my thyroid is dying,,nice i thought i wish my gp had told me that, My gp gave me beta blockers which was supposed to stop the shaking but made it worse, now hes put me on ant depressants which have done nothing!! wish i knew what causesthis as i really want it to stop.
astroscopesuk