swollen abdomen
have fibromyalgia,raynauds disease and arthritis.
for few years now abdomen has got swollen tender and lumps .getting bigger and tenderness is spreading.sore around ribs and protruding ribs.now tender swollen area under left collar bone,had ultrasound and mri scans,cameras down throat ,all say everything is fine.

twice on wednesday/thursday i had a choking fit where i felt i was choking to death.ambulance came and went -checks ok but question cause for choking -sinus?

abdomen is a solid mass and i have pain and soreness all around my ribs.
no explanation for it.keep going back to my doctor btu still no answers to why my abdomen is the way it is
Hi!
Bloated abdomen, body aches and joint pains can be due to Lupus, Crohn’s disease, Celiac, or ulcerative colitis, ankylosing spondylitis, malabsorption syndromes like sprue, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Since you have autoimmune diseases chances of IBS, Crohn's, Lupus etc are high.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!
saw gp today on adice of paramedic who treated me when i had chokng fit.
think i got thru to him that my abdomen was a solid mass and tender and lumpy and he said to wait til i have seen gynaecologist .

also think i have sinusitis cos nose and forehead swollen and pain (like a mild headache)on left of forehead.this was kinda ignored.
what is sprue never heard of it.
where do i go from here,doctors are not taking my symptons seriously,i know i have sinus problems cos nose is swollen,as is are around both eyes(with bruising) and forehead + pain on left side of forehead.GP said/did nothing.still none wiser about abdomen-being passed from GP to Gynaecologist and back and no one is acknowledging my problems.i dont believe the scans results.
i am at my wits end.my stomach is huge,a solid mass and so painful and in much discomfort.and in so much pain in my (protruding )ribs.i cannot get to sleep at night(get comfortable) and each day teh pressue on my ribs gets worse.

i am so scared something is seriously wrong but no one will take me seriously ,.i have asked  my doctor in teh past if it is a cyst or cancer btu all scan results came back as normal.
Hi!
On net, it is very difficult to diagnose your condition. I have a few suggestions. Take probiotics after major meals, antacid gels after lunch and dinner and Omeprazole empty stomach in the morning. Keep a food log and see. Write down all the foods you eat—their timings and the symptoms and their timings. See if there is a correlation. Take care!
thank you fro your reply.i do take omeprazole on prescription.
I too have the same symptoms. I also have exhaustion. and a huge amount of weight gain this past year 1/2. I noticed these symptons after my gall bladder surgery 2years ago. Could they be related??