thyroid
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 8 years ago. I was told my thyroid is dead. Now the last 6 months I have been so sick and constantly in bed. Its now hyperthyroidism.  How can it suddenly change if its dead?
Hi!
Hyperthyroidism can be due to over medication of thyroid hormones. It can also be an autoimmune process like Grave’s. You must consult an endocrine specialist and take all old reports and try and find the root cause of this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.