top hospital for immune diseases
What clinic or hospital is rated the #1 place in the united states to get help with immune problems.
Hi!

Do you mean autoimmune problems?
I meant auto-immune diseases
I don't know what hospital is rated #1 in the states however my personal experience with a rheumatologist/immunologist at the CCF has been remarkable.  Very thorough and caring...he put all the pieces of the puzzle together and now I have my life back.

Good health to you,
Wanna :o)

I'm also interested in your answer. I have been sick with autoimmune issues for a year and doctors can't put the dots together. They all disagree with each other.

Your answer was "CCF".  What does that stand for?

Thanks!
Hi...

Cleveland Clinic Foundation.

Many doctors do not understand autoimmune diseases and I completely understand what you are going through.

The rheumatologist I was seeing locally referred me to the CCF last March and it is the best thing that has happened to me.  The rheumatologist/immunologist I am seeing there took the time to listen to me, consider ALL my symptoms, and after a lot of testing, he started treatment.  

It did help to have whatever medical records I could give him...dating back 8 years...he was able to understand what was happening to me and finally diagnose me.  He did run a plethora of tests through other departments to rule out many other things, but I was willing to do whatever it took to help him figure it out.

Good luck to you and wishing you good health!

Wanna :o)