what is going on?!
ive always had tiny white bumps on my lower lip and around the inside of my vagina, but in the past week ive been sick (headache, nausia, chills,congestion) i noticed today that i have hard ball like spots on the inside of my mouth, larger than before. also bumps under my skin around my neck area. ive only had sex one time and it was protected. but today everything has rapidly increased. now i have the same tiny bumps on my lips, and tounge. i dont know what i going on. please help.everytime ive checked tonight there are more.
Hi!
Small white bumps could be mouth ulcers due to iron and Vit B deficiency or poor oral hygiene, or could be due to Herpes infection or could be the result of abrasion from a mal-aligned tooth or an old tooth brush. Viral and upper respiratory infections too can cause mouth ulcers. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Take iron and multivitamin pill and see if it helps. Change your tooth brush. Practice good oral hygiene. Test for Herpes. Avoid spicy and too hot food. Do consult your PCP and a dentist. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.