what is it?
These last two years I have been through hell and back.  I took a medication called tegretol and it caused liver failure and a toxic liver it even showed i had hep a&c. few months later now hepatitis's and liver they said like a new baby. seven months later hep c returned and now have cirrosis. Couple months hep c is gone again and test showed i was never exposed to any hepatitis's. Liver  elevates to 1495, 908 and 834.  I feel like crap, huirt all over, very weak, blood pressures drops to 87/54 and then climbs to 215/87.  Had biopsy and had all complications and two weeks later still feel horible from it.  Weight went from 140 to 124.  No appitite, tired all the time, bad migraines, body aches, muscle aches.  Dr. is trying to rule out autoimmune disease now lookting towards toxic hep.  Whatever it is the pray and i mean i pray that soon they can figure this out. This has been going on since 5/08 and im worn out.  What is it?
I am sorry that I don't have an answer for you.  You really need to get an answer.  I just wanted to give you a big cyber hug and let you know that I read your post.

I hope that someone will come along quickly and offer you some hope.  Please don't give up.  You may have to go to different doctors and just keep trying.

Best wishes,
Karen
Sounds like hell for you - it's possible all the stress on your body has started an autoimmune process.

Ask to be screened for autoimmune problems such as celiac disease, Addison's disease (atrohpy of the adrenal glands), Hashimoto's disease (atrophy of the thyroid gland) and anything else you can think of / research as autoimmune problems are often very hard to pin point until you're in crisis mode.

Good luck.