Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
ARG!!

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

ARG!!
So, I have Hashimotos, and intestinal cystitis...both are autoimmune yes?? what does that say for me??? could it be linked by something still undiscovered??  I'm only 28 and just don't understand.
I think that you need to investigate one of more possible chronic infections.  This could be the link between the two.  However, you may have many more S/S that you have not carefully considered.  Go to our Signs and Symptoms profile on our website, www.immed.org, to see what additional S/S that you may be missing.  I would be amazed if you did not have additional S/S.
Prof. Nicolson