CIDP OR MND?
I have been diagnosed with CIDP since 1/2012 (EMG shows demyelinating features with some nerve conduction block) and have been on 40 g of IVIG q 2 weeks for past 6 months.  mds say that i dont have "classic" CIDP but a variant of it.  up until recently my symptoms were all peripheral: weakness and fasiculations in my arms and legs.  now i have fasiculations in my tongue. the last visit an EMG of my tongue was done and it was "normal" no denervation (but i wasnt symptomatic then).  Could this be MND? true CIDP wouldnt affect the tongue since thats bulbar, right?
I am sorry, but your question must be answered by a specialist in this area. Perhaps we could refer you to another forum.
Prof. Nicolson