Celiac
I have Celiac disease, was diagnosed with it 4 years ago. I eat a very stick gluten free diet-not then if I says processed in a place. The problem is that then though my intestines are back to normal my blood work is still showing the IgA number to be out of tolerance. I have problems with my iron, keeping my platelets in range (Feb 181 and Nov 118). WBC and RBC are always low or high. I am still sick and in pain much of the time. I am having a scope done tomorrow for a cyst on my right ovary. None seems to be too worried, not just keep doing blood work every 6 months. I am worried of cancer or other things
The changes in blood chemistry could indicate something else, such as a chronic infection.  Ovarian cysts are relatively common, and the examination should rule out ovarian cancer, especially if a biopsy is taken.
Prof. Nicolson