Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
Enbrel?

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

Enbrel?
I was wondering if they have changed they way they advertise Enbrel? My sister, 50, was taking it and I believe it made the cancer in her body spread 1- times faster than normal. Do you agree with that? Don't you think the Doctors should have taken her of it at the first sign of Cancer? She had pre-cancerous white spots in mouth prior.
Sorry, I am not a pharmacologist, and I don't think that I could do justice to your question.  I think that some other forum would be more appropriate for this question.