Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
Feeling of Coldness or Chilliness all the time

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

Sir,

I have always a feeling of coldness chilliness or shivering as if cold air is entering into me through foot toes,spine, chest and eyes.Either it may be a summer or a winter ill,fatugue ache,fever congestion in eyes. Every worst comes in after this feeling. So I always remain home with heater and a quilt in my bedroom  my age is just 48 not just good for this condition.
The fevers, chills, fatigue and other signs and symptoms suggest a long-standing chronic infection.  Go to our signs and symptoms list on www.immed.org to see if you have other S/S that could be related to an ongoing chronic infection.
Prof. Nicolson
Could these symptoms also be environmental allergies Dr Nicolson , I have in mind the aerial Spraying that is being done in most of America .
Daily limit?!

I am 20 year old, and I was dianosed with apsergers, adhd, and oc. I was fin e for 19 years. but last december, i caught my first bad cold. It was the big one. and i suffered with the same sympoms without the cold 3 times over every 3 months. b ut after the 3rd time, i started developing serious issues. Now I am suffering from severe heart pain as of joining day in my left chest, been feeling wet dripping or flowing unusual short spanned on and off flows throughout my middle body and sometimes my arms, have neck soreness, back aches, trembling, pulling muscles, touching and rubbling muscles, dropping feelings in my throat, vocal chord pulling to a minute point where it made my voice dissapear, painful burping, diharreah, spots appeqaring all over my body, palpitations, electrical shocks, snapping feelings in my back, abnormally many popping bones, coonstipation, high blood pressure, low blood sugar, head popped and felt sore, interrupted and blanked thinking, loss of appitite, hightened anxiety, deepened depression, fear of dying, deja vus of death, foul odor even when cleaned from bath, tips of feet sting when in hot or cold water, open sores, black on sides of feet and hands, achne (acne) on the back, dizziness, faintig, fatigue, weakness, swelling,  migranes (migraines), super headaches, spinning dreams that can spin in any form or fashion, causing a siloette of eyes to spin upon wake up. Did this virus affect my immun e system, or what?!
Yes, they could.  One of the most common types of chronic infections is fungal, such as found in sick building syndrome, mold infections, etc.  Mold infections often cause allergic responses.
Interestingly, in our publication on Autism Spectrum Disorders, we found that the majority of patients had chronic infections.  

Nicolson, G.L., Gan, R., Nicolson, N.L. and Haier, J. Evidence for Mycoplasma, Chlamydia pneunomiae and HHV-6 co-infections in the blood of patients with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.  J. Neuroscience Res. 2007; 85: 1143-1148

Such infections could also be the cause of the other S/S that you list in your question.
What treatment /testing would you recommend , and thank you Dr Nicholson.
You can find more information on treatment and testing on our website, www.immed.org