Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
How to treat CFS?
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

How to treat CFS?

Hello Doctor,
I know this is probably too broad a question, but would like to know what I do about EBV and CFS?  I have been shown to have active EBV and based on my symptoms, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I would really like to know what can I do for my CFS? I cannot find a doctor where I live, my Primary Care Doctor acknowledges it, which is wonderful in itself, but doesn't know how to treat me. She recommended anti-depressants, but I really don't want to start on those. I am wondering if there are supplements I can take and what? Thank you for your answer and thank you for all the work that you do!