Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
I'm not making this up.
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I'm not making this up.

I've been diagnosed -- and have active problems with -- asthma, glomerulonephritis, and multiple sclerosis.  The nephrology problems are the latest.  I can see how asthma and ms both fall into the autoimmune category, but how does kidney function fall into the package?  And two other quasi related issues: too little exercise and no insurance.  
I'm a science writer, and research is my job, but for the life of me, I can't figure out a way to package all these problems.  Any explanation or suggestions?

Dian
642304_tn?1242610324
I always assume that no one makes up symptoms; in fact, they probably miss many because they can’t see any relationship between them.  Asthma, nephritis and MS can be linked by chronic infections that can affect all of these and more.  In fact, there are probably other signs/symptoms that you haven’t yet recognized.  
2 Comments
Blank
A related discussion, Cryoglobin Test? was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank