Radioactive therapy
I have struggled for years with hypothyroidism.  Until a few years ago when I decided to see an endo dr.  He diagnosed me as hyper and put me on the appropriate meds.  However I stopped working close to his office and asked my internest to take it over.  He gladly did but told me that I had switched to hypothyroidism and put me on synthroid, and test every 6 weeks.  Well someone in his office saw my test results and told him to take me off of the synthroid.  The doctor said that it would be best if I saw a endo and luckily for me my original doctor was doing one day a week in my town so I opted to see him.  Long story short I was in thyroid crisis because I was never hypothyroid and the meds just push me to the edge!  I had to have radioactive therapy to KILL the thyroid and of course will be on meds for the rest of my life.  I just had a horrible outburst with people on the phone, I cant concentrate or remember anything, I am gaining weight uncontrollably and my husband thinks I am faking it.  Can I sue my doctor for malpractice??
I am not an attorney.  That is who you have to consult with on malpractice problems.
Prof. Nicolson
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.