Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
Side Effects from vaccines required by military
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Side Effects from vaccines required by military

My 21 y/o son was in perfect physical health prior to receiving a mass innoculation in Marine boot camp in Oct.2008 to July 2009.  After boot camp, he noticed right arm involuntary twitching.At first it was occaisonal, now it has progressed to his abdomen and it has become stronger especially at night.  Other symptoms, more alarming, in my opinion, are increased B/P resting 138/88 to as high as 154/66. Temps have been 97.4.  He has had his B/P monitored 3 times a day for 5 days.  He is light-headed at times during the day/night. Has had 2 migraines, with occasional bothersome headaches.Mild chest pain, occasional nausea, and the newest symptom, right foot tingling when walking.  The doc he saw has put him on 30 day light duty (no PT).  Went for blood work today.  Had a chest xray(no unusual findings), ECG, no unusual findings. As far as I can tell, the docs are on a fact finding mission.  What I don't understand, is how can a healthy, physically fit, 21 y/o male, within a period of 10 months fall apart so quickly?  I know in my heart, that the vaccines are the factor.  He had Hepatitis series, and Anthrax(which is not listed in his medical records he says.) I've read all about the soldiers from G War and Air Force pilots who filed claims against the gov't. regarding the side effects of these vaccines.  And still the military is administering these "safe" vaccines.  Please help me with any info. or things we can try to alleviate his symptoms.  I think I realize that he will never be cured that in his genes, he is damaged for life.  He is due in October, for the Swine Flu and the next Anthrax vaccine.  Thank you so much being here.