bladder
I'm only 12 and I think (my mother does too) I have over reactive bladder syndrome. I have to use the restroom all the time. It hurts when I do and I feel a weird feeling like butterflies in my tummy but they are in my bladder. HELP!!!
I believe that you might be referring to Overactive Bladder, a condition caused by sudden involuntary contraction (overactivity) of the bladder detrusor muscles that results in urgency and incontinence.  

There are treatments that can help, such as anticholinergic agents that target the muscarinic receptors in the bladder, and they reduce the contractility of the muscles in the bladder.

There can be a number of causes of this condition, including neurological problems, bladder infections (one of the most common causes), medications, cancer, etc.  You should be checked for any of these by your physician.

Thank you so very much for answering my question!!!