Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
chronic runny nose,sore throat,headaches
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chronic runny nose,sore throat,headaches

For the last 6-7 years i have had my throat irritated,and runny nose,very runny. for about a half of each year.not continous but several periods a year of two three weeks even a month in the winter.I thought it could be allergies but i do not know what could i be allergic to,however i have noticed that if i am in room full of dust my throat itches and gets iritated, if it is not already irirtated,but that is it i did not notice anything else.I do not breathe very well through my nose,and sometimes even if there isn't mucus in the nose i still can not breathe right.
What do you think i should investigate for?