Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum
sweling on eyelid and face

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.

sweling on eyelid and face
i m35 yrs old beautiful lady..  its about 1and haif month i m suffring from swellon eyelid and face...docter said ths is rosecea...but is my face iil always like ths or it ill be fine one day..now m avoidd all fuctions and partys beoz of ths...plz help
Without more information, I really can't say much about your condition.  There must be other signs and symptoms, especially rashes,  that caused your physician to consider a diagnosis of rosecea.

It could be due to allergic reactions that cause swelling at the site of contact. You might try taking 50-75 mg of Benadryl to see if this causes the swelling to at least partially go down.  If the Benedryl results in some relief, then you should consider that something that came in contact with your face/eyes caused an allergic reaction.

Prof. Garth Nicolson
my docter given me microdox-DT,lorfast meltab,VISTARAX10,Panklok-DM ,and wormectol fort...is it fine for me..the said may be it cause of harmonal changes..if its ..it ill fine or it ill be always on my eye or face.it has any cure?
I don't think that I can add anything further.  You are already seeing an expert.
I had swelling in my eye that spread to my face.... It turned out to be a stye and I needed antibiotics.

I hope you feel well soon!
hi!m dignosed wth dermotomysitis....all symtomes r out now....my ana reprts r positive wth tht dicease....this is a rear problam...i dont knw wht should i eat..my left part of body is always paining....i dont knw wht to do...plzl help