Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders Suck! User Group
Endos in Atlanta
About This Group:

Let's face it; living with thyroid disorders (autoimmune or not) can completely suck! And nobody knows this or truly understands it unless they go through it. This group was created for those who experience the numerous trying symptoms that the thyroid/immune system can throw at us, so we can empathize with one another, and/or share a few tips and tricks to cope.

Founded by Lori575 on October 2, 2009
147 members

Endos in Atlanta

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good endo in the Atlanta area?  I was diagnosed with Hashi in July and went to see a guy in beginning of Oct. but wasn't overly impressed.....

Thanks!
Kat
1 Comment
Hi Kat,

Here's a site that will hopefully help you.  I like this one because they include reviews, etc.
http://www.healthgrades.com/local-doctors-directory/by-specialty/diabetes-metabolism-endocrinology/georgia-ga/atlanta-diabetes-metabolism-endocrinologists

I don't think it's easy to find a good Endo period.  I get the feeling most of them focus on the diabetes side of endocrinology which ***** for people like us trying to get in to see one, let alone be treated with the amount of attention we deserve.

Good luck!

Lori
Risa615 commented on mhv's status
Dec 20
Corilee21 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 20
Risa615 commented on cheekyhalfs's status
Dec 19