HELP!
I been feeling like im chocking for the past 2 days i dont know if there something wrong with my thyroid is this a possible symptom i also keep spoting and get these really bad cramps and i been braking out like crazy! but the feeling of choking comes and goes oh and i have gained so much weight!

The choking sensation can be caused from a few things.  You can get this feeling from having a decent sized goiter for sure.  You can have a lump-in-the-throat feeling from GERD or acid reflux.  Allergies can also cause this feeling.  Since I'm no doctor, I'm not sure what else can cause this sensation, but I'm sure there's probably a lot more.

The rest sounds like it could be hormone related.  Are you taking birth control?  Have you been to the doctor and had your thyroid levels checked at all?  If so, post your results.  I'd definitely recommend you make an appointment with your physician before trying to diagnose yourself online.  There are soooo many things that can cause these symptoms.  Only a doctor can find out what the problem is.

Good luck, and I hope you are feeling better soon!

Lori
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
Jul 27
Risa615 commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 27
Risa615 commented on Belle313's status
Jul 23