Hashi motos ( or how ever you spell it)
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto about 1 1/2 yrs ago...it took YEARS for it to finally get found! Had a thyroid check just one month before I went back in with some bizzare symptoms and did another one and it came back really bad...it fluctuates a lot...so far I have been stable for about 6 months yay!  My question...any one else with this also dealing with depression, anxiety type symptoms?? and also have a whole slu of other issues???  Im only 28 and I feel like my poor body is just falling apart!! how can I be so unhealthy !
yes omg I am 24 and fel ame way but no dr can find it for some reason I gus what did they do difforntly to you this I what im dealing with as we speek >>>>>>>hi I am having difficulty going to sleep because I am afraid I am going to die while I sleep because I am not on any medication for my hashimotos because my levels sre good according to my primary care dr but the symptoms im having while trying to go to sleep include slowed heart rate palpitations I feel like my heart is having a hard time functioning and heard for me to brath and honestly latly I have been feeling like my body wants to hAve a sezure I amd moody and unstable emotionally but no endo dr in my area take my insurance and im afraid by the time they do I may die or something I have anxiety all day help! am I going to die? and when I go to the hospital for things like this they act like im crazy check my blood and im fine my t3 n stuff like that I feel like they are missing something pls help me ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aaamommy27 hopeful Comment
Feb 03
Risa615 commented on Jewels63's status
Feb 03
Risa615 commented on photo
Feb 03