Just diagnosed with Hashimotos
After a very very long 2 years of being sick, with such a long list of problems it's not even funny I have FINALLY been diagnosed with Hashi's .  Thank goodness for my dermatologist who suggested a auto immune issue when my hair started falling out for no reason.  

I have 4 small cysts on my thyriod , two small ones on each side, along with a enlarged thyriod.  My tsh levels are fine, along with my t4.  my t3 isn't really low but it is low, i want to say it's about 63, my doctor has said that my symptoms are soo bad because I don't have my ovaries either ...has anyone else been told that.

i just started cytomel that is currently the only med i am on...and just really want it to start working...i work out everyday, but lately its just been a darn struggle to do anything...or one day i feel great and the next i feel like i got hit by a truck..

does anyone elses body react that way?  im very very frustrated...i just simply want to feel better...
I'm so sorry you're going through all this.  It's such an awful / lonely place to be when you are symptomatic.  Your story sounds very familiar to mine.  Give the meds some time to start working and your body to start adjusting.  Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.  It may take some time to get the dosing correct too, so stay in touch with your doctor.  I'd keep a journal of symptoms you notice, etc. as well.  Unfortunately, with Hashis, it can be an ongoing battle to get keep your levels where they make you feel the best. Mine have been adjusted a few times over the past couple years.  
My nodules actually shrunk down and my thyroid is no longer enlarged, and I feel pretty good for the most part.....for now, that is.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aaamommy27 hopeful Comment
Feb 03
Risa615 commented on Jewels63's status
Feb 03
Risa615 commented on photo
Feb 03