Not sure whats happening!!!
I'm new to this website but I've been researching my ailments for the last year and I hope I'm finally getting close to some answers. I am 31 yrs old and was diagnosed with Hashimoto's last year......when put on Synthroid I gained 45lbs in 6 weeks and havent felt any better. Although I do feel I have some symptoms of Hypo......fatigue, weight gain I have many symtoms of Hyper.....my heart rate is extremely high like 155-165....I had a heart monitor implanted last year because I kept blacking out when my heart rate got really high (wrecked my car). My blood pressure is great 110/70 but I have anxiety. I have always had a lot of nervous energy. My Endocrinologist is not the most talkative guy spends like 5 mins with me and from what I gather I have a growth on my thyroid that he biopsied in Jan and it wasn't cancer.My glucose levels were in the 120's when he checked them in Jan so he gave me Metformin for them (didn't explain why).I lost my insurance and just recently got it back and am switching to a new doctor who I am going to see next week. These are my lastest test results TSH: 8.96, Thyroglobulin AB 480, Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies >1000, Free T4 0.61   Also my thyroid is quite swollen and it is painful to swallow. I'm hope this new doctor is a lttle more aggressive in his treatment and explains whats going on so I don't have to do all the research myself.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615 commented on Belle313's status
Jul 23
Risa615 commented on cheekyhalfs's status
Jul 23
Risa615 commented on photo
Jul 23