Tested Positive for ANA Blood Test

I just found out that I tested positive for the ANA Blood Test. I am wondering what kind of possible illnesses might fit me. I do feel extreme fatigue throughout the day. When I wake up I feel this weird heavy weighed down feeling on my body and don't have that rested feel after sleeping a long time. I do have excessive hair loss but no bald patches. The hair loss though could be a side effect from one of the medication I am taking. I have gained 22 pounds in a short amount of time and I am not eating excessively or having a terrible unhealthy diet which could contribute to that. I have recently stopped taking one of the medications I have been on in the past, so maybe that can be why I gained so much weight. I am not pregnant. Sometimes I feel chest pain, but it is rare. I don't have any fevers, headaches or rashes. I do have trouble with memory loss a little. I don't have joint pain. My mother did have hypothyroidism but my test came back negative. I do feel a sensitivity to cold when I am trying to fall asleep even with the blanket and covers on me. I do suffer from anxiety and that is why I am taking medication. Any thoughts?
I know that a positive ANA can mean lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, etc.  I'm not sure how they can tell which it could be, if any, and I don't know the symptoms of those.  Your symptoms do sound similar to thyroid disease as well.  I'd definitely have a doctor check your thyroid antibodies , along with T3, T4, etc....not just TSH if he/she has done so in the past already.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615 commented on photo
Sep 08
Risa615 commented on veronica0808's status
Sep 07
Risa615 commented on photo
Sep 06