Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders Suck! User Group
What the heck is going on?
About This Group:

Let's face it; living with thyroid disorders (autoimmune or not) can completely suck! And nobody knows this or truly understands it unless they go through it. This group was created for those who experience the numerous trying symptoms that the thyroid/immune system can throw at us, so we can empathize with one another, and/or share a few tips and tricks to cope.

Founded by Lori575 on October 2, 2009
141 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What the heck is going on?

Hi all...I am a newbie to this forum.  Here it is...complete hysterectomy at 36 y/o. Homone replacement Therapy for 10 years.  Osteoporosis diagnosed at about 45-46 y/o (Drs. surprised with my age).  Severe psoriais outbreak for past 3+ years.  Went on Enbrel.  AST's and ALT's began to elevate.  Removed from Enbrel.  AST/ALT's still elevated for 2 years.  GI Dr. said fatty liver.  Liver went back to normal w/o weight loss.  Last summer, severe problem.  Diagnosed with Psoratic Arthritis.  Put on Remicade.  AST/ALT's back up.  Weakness, pain, blurred vision, pain in front of neck beside adam's apple(?), GGT lab result 90.0 and Total T3 240.9.Lymphs and Neutrophils bouncing around...  Does anyone see any patterns here?  My Rheumatologist is referring me to endocrinologist and ENT.  Did I mention heart disease in family...mother has had 2 separate bypasses.  I have very low energy level and just generally don't feel good.
Recent Activity
1217293_tn?1396839737
Blank
Risa615 commented on Moma_Cher's status
Apr 24
219241_tn?1357815389
Blank
redheadaussie Yet another surgery next we... Comment
Apr 23
Blank
Serena52 joined this group
Welcome them!