Why have Dr's stopped listening!
I need a Dr. who will prescribe Armour thyroid in the NE part of Kansas. I was diagnosed with Grave's 16 yrs ago and jumped through many hoops. I was left on medications longer than I needed to be, had to do a liver screen to make sure it didn't damage my liver. Long story short, I've been living without my thyroid now for approx. 13 years. I feel I need a natural replacement as oppose to a man made synthetic. I knew my meds were not working and the nurse said my numbers were fine, and it didn't need to be changed. I need all the hormones, T4, T3 and so on. Not just T4. I believe the other hormones would be benefical to my muscle function and other body fuctions. My meds have been increased from 100mcg daily to 112mcg daily,because my thyroid levels had dropped to 6.33.  The migraines stopped and the fog has lifted, but I still feel  like a slug. I can afford to be Hyper!!  Is it that big a deal for pharmaceutical companies to tell me how I feel? It's my body and I'm living in it.The synthetic's are not working for me, someone please think outside the box.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615 commented on Grace358's status
Risa615 commented on KeeLolo's status
Dec 03
Risa615 commented on journey2motherhood's status
Nov 29