thyroid results but all low thyroid symptoms
Hi i am new here. the labs i just got back were TSH2.59  FT4 0.86  And I think FT3 was 4.1 any help losing hair eyebrows ect
hi, my doc wrote to me in Jan to say my results were normal. I was devasted as I still felt really ill and thought she was telling me to go away. I went to see her and said "the results may be normal but I still feel terrible, what happens next?" She asked me about my symptoms and increased my dose.

So do make an appointment and go and talk to them - they shoild be treating you on not just what the blood tests say but also how you feel. that's good practice. If they don't do that then you can always get another doctor.

In fact she also confirmed that my results at that time weren't quite normal, they were slighly out but just a tiny bit. I just had a new set of tests done and I am now absolutely in the normal range. I feel better but still a bit rough. So my doctor has  increased my meds again and also referred me to a specialist (so far I've just been seeing my GP) for more tests and to see whether any other treatment might be better for me.

Your symptoms certainly sound like your thyroid is not right and any good doctor should recognise that and hopefully help you. If you don't have a doctor that is sympathetic then I really encourage you to look for another one. Lots of people on here have horror stories of doctors who are not very good but equally there are great doctors out there.

good luck!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615 commented on veronica0808's status
Apr 28
Risa615 commented on mandaszoo's status
Apr 27
Apr 27