Babies, Going to the ends of the earth to have children User Group
Good Luck
About This Group:

Hi, I am 49, married and have two older children. I am in poor health and have a terminal illness. My husband and I are considering a very controversial course to have another child before I leave this life. I know many people don't agree with the way we feel and think it is unfair to the child but we have special circumstances as many people do that makes this a possibility. If you are going to the ends of the earth, literally or figuratively to have a child or more children, I invite you to join me on this journey.

Founded by mersilkee on December 5, 2009
7 members

Good Luck

I do not have any children at all, but I have wanted children my entire life.  I have had some difficulty making it happen, but the feelings that I have are strong.
I know our situations are different, but I know that all women in this world who want a child- want the child for their own personal reasons.
This may be controversial, but I am going to type it anyway-Good luck on your endeavors.  There is nothing more precious than creating a life with the man that you love-regardless of the situation.  If it happens, it was meant to be and GOD will look after your child.  Everyone has an opinion and everyone has an assumption, but overall it is your feelings and opinion about the situation that matters.
Good Luck to you.
Tags: good, luck
retta483 commented on photo
Dec 18
angelbabies commented on photo
Dec 18
Shannon79 commented on photo
Dec 17