Babies, Going to the ends of the earth to have children User Group
Whishing all the best
About This Group:

Hi, I am 49, married and have two older children. I am in poor health and have a terminal illness. My husband and I are considering a very controversial course to have another child before I leave this life. I know many people don't agree with the way we feel and think it is unfair to the child but we have special circumstances as many people do that makes this a possibility. If you are going to the ends of the earth, literally or figuratively to have a child or more children, I invite you to join me on this journey.

Founded by mersilkee on December 5, 2009
7 members

Whishing all the best

How are you and your family going?
I am new here but, I can say you must follow your heart.
I am following my heart and trying to have a child, I think if you are sure and it is what you want then you should do it, you have nothing else to loose only something to gain.
1 Comment
My husand and I are doing well.  Just trying to research all we can about domestic adoption.  Wow, we didn't realize how complex it was and how expensive too.  

Have you ever thought about adoption?

Patty
retta483 commented on photo
Dec 18
angelbabies commented on photo
Dec 18
Shannon79 commented on photo
Dec 17