Babies, Going to the ends of the earth to have children User Group
it will happen xxx
About This Group:

Hi, I am 49, married and have two older children. I am in poor health and have a terminal illness. My husband and I are considering a very controversial course to have another child before I leave this life. I know many people don't agree with the way we feel and think it is unfair to the child but we have special circumstances as many people do that makes this a possibility. If you are going to the ends of the earth, literally or figuratively to have a child or more children, I invite you to join me on this journey.

Founded by mersilkee on December 5, 2009
7 members

it will happen xxx

hi x looked on here as i had considered donating eggs but would just like to say i was desperate for kids all my life didnt want a career nothing but it took til i was 25 to get preg! wont sound long to some but was torture every day but both times i had a baby i was less focused on wanting one focusing on work to provide if one came ,and i got preg had little lucy and while busy getting her to one yr old i fell preg. again. they do say the stress of it all can delay things which is ironic and terribly unfair x xgood luck to allxx and enjoy your sleep while you can!
retta483 commented on photo
Dec 18
angelbabies commented on photo
Dec 18
Shannon79 commented on photo
Dec 17