Babies, Going to the ends of the earth to have children User Group
wanting more than anything
About This Group:

Hi, I am 49, married and have two older children. I am in poor health and have a terminal illness. My husband and I are considering a very controversial course to have another child before I leave this life. I know many people don't agree with the way we feel and think it is unfair to the child but we have special circumstances as many people do that makes this a possibility. If you are going to the ends of the earth, literally or figuratively to have a child or more children, I invite you to join me on this journey.

Founded by mersilkee on December 5, 2009
7 members

wanting more than anything

Hi. Im new here but I was wondering if anyone here might have some advice. See I was 9 years old when I knew I want 4 children. I still want them. But I have had a lot of problems from irregula periods to miscarraige (miscarriage). Now me and my boyfriend I am with want a baby very much. But I still have my irregular periods and also I have hormone issues. Anyone have any advice on things I can do to up our chances?
retta483 commented on photo
12/13
angelbabies commented on photo
12/13
Shannon79 commented on photo
12/13