Baby Angels User Group
A Big Little Part of Me is Gone :(
About This Group:

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!

Founded by rdh1981 on September 24, 2009
146 members

A Big Little Part of Me is Gone :(

hi i am new to this group i will tell you my story i am 29yrs old i have two boys here on earth with me and On March 4 2009 i lost my baby angel Aidan Jacob he passed away at birth at 38wks.  We don't know what happened to him he was fine two wks prior when i got my last ultrasound and a wk b4 i had him at my last checkup he had a really strong heartbeat.  i had an autopsy done hoping for that small chance of knowing the reason but it showed nothing i don't drink or do drugs but it hurts me to know i have to live the rest of my life not knowing what happened to him.  T hen to top it off this year i found out i was pregnant and ended up having a miscarriage over the valentines day weekend.  i would have been due Oct. 15 now that that date is fastly approaching i know i will try to be strong but i need ppl to talk to that have gone through this with halloween coming i would have picking out costumes to two little babies but instead i have to go to the cemetary to visit my child i never thought i would have to go to a cemetary to visit one of my children.  i don't really have a question i just needed someone to talk to thank you very much jeanine
1 Comment
I am so sorry! Please know that this is not your fault! The "holiday" season is always so hard, everything makes you think about what you would be doing with your little one!

Please if you need to talk,send a message!

Rachel
jenjen08 Does any breast feeding mom... Comment
retta483 commented on veronica0808's status
retta483 commented on renae176's status