Baby Ryan
I have a very hard pregnancy with my son Ryan. I have never bee able to carry a baby a full 40wks but yet I mange to give brith to 3 heathy children. I was put on bed rest at the end of my fourth month of pregnancy. I was hostailized at bout 29wk with. I did every thing I could to keep him before he got here.

I gave birth to Ryan on Dec.21,2009 by way of emergency c-section he was a 34 weeker. He 5lb 2oz of perfection. We both got a perfect bill of health. We got to go home just in time to spend Christmas with our family. He was the prefect gift for his sister, bother and father. We all enjoyed him.

Feb.5,2009 my sweet baby boy went to sleep. I thought to myself " finally he's sleeping let me go take a bath before he wakes up" and that's what I did. About 15 min after I got in my daughter came in and said " Mama Ryan's not breathing". Me in the tub thinking she's young maybe he is sleeping soundly and she just doesn't know. I told her " Ok Jessica bring me my baby." She came back without him and said " Mama Ryan's not breathing." At this ponit I'm very upset and I told her "Jessica bring me my damn baby." Jessica came back a second time and put my baby in my arms. His body was limp and lifeless. I jumped out the tub laid him flat and tried to preform CPR while my daughter called 911. It was to late. He was 6 wks old.

The best Chirstmas gift I ever recived truned out to be the worst Valentine Day ever. We buried him Feb.13,2009. That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Now I'm as they say trying to fake it til I make it. I'm trying to be strong for my kids and my fiancee. The grief from the loss of our son is eating him a live. It really hard on our relastionship. I pray my family can my it through this. We haven't had to deal with a death so close to home in over 20 years.

gone but never forgotten my sweet Angel Ryan :'-( all of my tears are for you
You are such a strong woman! Thank for sharing this heartbreaking story with us. Your poor sweet Ian.

I hope you find comfort in your little Angel watching over you everyday!

God Bless you Baby Ryan!
I am sorry I called him Ian the first time! A dear friend of mine lost her 8wk old name Ian.
I am sorry to hear about your friends loss my prays go out to her. It ok I knew what you were saying. lol I thought it was a typeo.
Thanks for being so understanding. She is actually a member of MH. Her name is SoCalTricia, she is an amazing person!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mandaszoo commented on photo
Jul 25
mandaszoo commented on photo
Jul 25
krichar commented on Saw the babies again ...
Jul 24