Baby Angels User Group
Loss of a newborn
About This Group:

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!

Founded by rdh1981 on September 24, 2009
146 members

Loss of a newborn

How to deal with a loss of your angel?
1 Comment
Again I am truly sorry that you are experiencing the most awful tragedy in the entire world.  

The first step in healing is grieving you must give yourself time to grieve the loss of your poor sweet child.  Secondly I suggest finding someone other than  your husband and or relative to talk to. I found great comfort in joining a support group for parents who have a lost an infant. I also had a counselor, who I meet with twice a week.

You must remember it is okay to cry, scream, be angry, those are all steps into healing. I know this path that you are on seems so dark and lonely but please know that you do not have to walk this journey alone.  

You WILL smile again and you smile even bigger knowing that you have a special little angel on your side!

I am here anytime you need me!

Rachel
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
1 min ago
Gardezi ugghhh...i don't know what ... Comment
1 min ago
krichar New roof goin up :) Comment