Baby Angels User Group
My Angel 09/02/10 1:05am-09/02/10 2:41am Sloane Neveah
About This Group:

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!

Founded by rdh1981 on September 24, 2009
146 members

I just thought I would share my story with you ladies and to give waring to mother who has subchorionic bleeding (hemorrhage). On July 11Th (day after my wedding) I started gushing blood we went to the ER and after an U/S I was diagnosed with subchorionic bleed on my left side and was informed that baby was fine and will be fine. I went to see my doctor and she informed me they same thing and that I could continue with my daily activities. Around August 23rd I started to have pains in my hip area on my left side I thought maybe it was due to the fact I just returned back to work the week before from MET leave with my daughter (  I live in Canada so I get a year off). The following week after on August 30Th I decided I couldn't handle the pain anymore and went to the ER they preformed an ultrasound on August 31st but they figured it had nothing to do with baby so they just checked around my uterus on my right side and found nothing. That night the pain started to go to my lower abdominal and since I have not gained any weight up to that point and actually lost weight I could physically see were my uterus was and about every 10 mins it looked and felt like my baby was balling up and that my uterus was tightening up as well. By 4 am that night the feeling went away. The next day Sept 1st I spent the day playing with my doppler to keep an eye on my baby through out the day I continued what everyone I talked to was braxton hicks since they never regulated though out the day. Around 8 pm they started to regulate and were coming again about every 10 mins. Around 11pm I decided to call my husband home from work and that we needed to go to the hospital at 11:30 we were on our way to the hospital and the pain started to get more intense. We went up to L&D and the doctor informed me that yes what I was feeling was contracting and that I was right (I have two other children and I know what labour feels like). That she wanted to check if I was dilated and if I was then there was nothing they could do since I was only 18weeks, just that maybe if they gave me an IV it would slow down and I could make it to 20weeks for them to stitch me up. She took a very quick look and told me that I was dilated and the membrane was bulging out and to send me to a delivery room. All the nurses kept saying how sorry the were and at that moment I realized what was going to happen. They hooked me up to an IV and gave me gravel and demerol for the pain. My daughter was born at 1:05am Sept. 2nd with my husband and my 11 month old daughter at her and my side. The nurse informed me that she was already dead but a few minutes of me holding me I could see her heart beating I showed the doctor and he agreed with me. She was completely formed she looked like a normal baby just very small she weighed 152 grams and was 19 cm long. She lived for 1 hour and 36 mins, and left this earth at 2:41 am. When the doctor looked over the placenta he asked if I had any bleeding though out the pregnancy and I told him about the hemorrhage he told me that it looked like the bleeding continues and was caught behind the placenta and slowly pulled it away for the wall and that's what caused labour to start.

I just wanted to share my story with you guys to inform any women dealing with subchorionic bleeding to make sure your doctor is watching it constantly, I feel if my was watched my daughter would have made it to 24 weeks were she could have had a chance to stay with me for longer then what she did. And even though she was only here for a short time I feel like I know her forever and she will always hold a huge part of my heart.
I just realized I must of hit a wrong key her name is Sloane Nevaeh
I am very sorry to hear about the death of your daughter.    She will forever be a huge part of your heart.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful Angel with us! God Bless that little girl, it sounds like she tried to hang on as long as she could!

I know it is hard not to think about all the "what if's" but please I beg you not to. Your daughter will always grow in  your heart and you will one day see her again!
retta483 khloes 6 months old :) we g... Comment
krichar commented on Carly1306's status
butterflybabies commented on Shannon79's status