Baby Angels User Group
my baby jackson
About This Group:

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!

Founded by rdh1981 on September 24, 2009
146 members

my baby jackson

i delivered my baby girl at 18 weeks.. a week before her delivery everything was fine, i went for a scan and they found so many problems with her it was just not possible for her to survive! she was born on the 20th of december 2009 , she had a hypo-plastic left heart, cyctic hygroma, bright bowel and her chambers in her heart had nt formed properly .she also had turners-syndrome..  
i found out i was pregnant again on the 28 th of sept after ttc for 7 month today i found out the pregnancy sac is empty and i have to go for a surgical vaccuation on thursday . i just cant believe lightning would strike twice why me? i have a healthy 3 year old boy who keeps me going and a very supportive husband.
I am truly sorry! My son too was born with a Hypoplastic Left Heart. He was born full term and underwent heart surgery when he was 2wks old. My little man put up a good fight for 7wks, but sadly his body could take no more.

Loosing a child is the hardest thing in the world. Sadly all we can do is just learn to "live" with the pain.   I am also sorry to hear about your pending mc, so just know your Angel is by your side!
I'm sorry to hear about your losses.  They are never easy, regardless of how far along you are.  I have had a full term (38 weeks) stillborn and 2 first trimester miscarriages.  There is hope though..I also have 5 beautiful healthy children.  
Hopefully you will soon be blessed with a sticky little bean.
I truly am sorry you have to go through this. I have had 2 miscarriages and just recently (in Aug. 2010) lost my 10 month old son. He had a rare liver disease and did not get his new liver in time. Everyday is a struggle, but I have supportive people around me. I have a 2 1/2 year old son who definitely keeps me going. I hope that you will be blessed again soon. We are always here if you need us!
I'm deeply sorry for ur loss but keep in mind that only God can heal that pain. u have to accept it & learn to live with it. i lost my 6months old baby in 2008 & in dec 2010 had a second trimester miscarriage with much bleeding & a d&c. my husband & i have been able to be through it b/c we put our trust & hope in God who knows us better (u&I) & He alone can heal our hearts while helping us to move forward. call on Him & u'll find peace & hope so that when possible, u'll start ttc. faith in Him will keep u alive & give u joy. pray & He'll be there. as chantal21 said we're also here if u need us!
Gardezi commented on veronica0808's status
krichar commented on Shannon79's status
krichar commented on Moma_Cher's status