Baby Angels User Group
to all angel mommy s!!
About This Group:

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!

Founded by rdh1981 on September 24, 2009
146 members

to all angel mommy s!!

I see the forum isn't really moving I just wanted to say I'm so very sorry for all of you ladies going through this!! It's been 2.5 months since my cousin lost her daughter losing such an important family member to SIDS *****!! Emma was my cousin but it's still weird to go to their house n she still not be there!!  Me n my cuz we're pg together n our babies should be growing up together not this!! All I see is her lil chair where my cuz used to set her n her ashes on The dresser it breaks my heart n I can only imagine her pain n I can't fix it n I thought infertility was bad! It has nothing on sids!!
zara2010 I felt some BH last night..... Comment
1 hr ago
Gardezi commented on veronica0808's status
Gardezi commented on Gardezi's status