38 years old, missed misscarriage
Hi Ladys, I am new here, i am 38 years old on may 22 i was 16 weeks preg ,i had my appointment for  amnio test , the Dr didnt find andy heartbeat so they told me that my baby was dead for over a week, i ended up having a D/C the  same night:( its a nightmare i been devstated and depressed , after a week i got a pheone call from the jenetic testing and they told me it was a boy, and nothing was wrong with him. so i just got my period yeasterday and its very heavy , but i want to try a gain to get pregnant, is it early ? should   i wait for another month?
hello sorry for your loss i too on may 18 just lost my son i was 20 weeks the day i delivered him in hospital.
i found out his heart stopped beating as well so far i have no reason he left me but i am so said as i praid for a boy.
i found out he was gone after going for an ultrasound to find out gender and the tech said nothing but he was very small.
they dont know how long i was carrying him after he past i heard heartbeat at 16.5 weeks then it was at 19.5 i went for US and nothing, he was only developed to about 15 weeks but i was informed that he probably went around 17 or so weeks babies go backwards in there after they pass i guess.
I know exactly what you are going through and i too and not waiting as i am almost 32 and wasnt planning on ever getting pregnant after baby chance.
i too just finished my cycle after 35 days so now i am going to go for it doc told me to go ahead right after but now i know things should be working for me as i had a cycle on my own they only told me to wait 1 cycle and that is mainly so they have a date to base it on.
i am from kitchener area i will add you as a friend and we can try together to do it again
Hi glad to hear from you Beautifulmom !  Sorry about your son :( That's what the Dr told me , I am all done with my period today but afraid to try :( afraid to repeat another loss I blame the death of my baby on my age :( I am 38 , but my husband wants to have a baby :((  are you going to start this month ? You don't want to wait for another cycle ? I am happy to talk to someone whos been in the same situation as me . Keep intouch :)
Yep i tried right away i  miss my boy but we really truely wanted to have a baby he was supposed to be the last my boyfriend almost had a vesectomy while i was pregnant so glad it didnt happen.
Yep i am hoping this is my month for sure.
but my last cycle started june 22 and lasted 4 days and then my man and i decided to BD for fun june 30/july 1st and after i went to clean up and noticed there was some blood. thought nothing cleaned up and went to sleep next day it was still there a little but faded.
well it has been on and off since and yesterday it was light really light period blood. and i put a pad on for the whole day at work and there was only a small line down middle after the whole day.
so i thought i was ovulating this coming weekend and now i dont know what to think but darn straight i will be trying asap i not only want to be pregnant i need to be to prove to myself it wasnt me
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
MH Community Mgr uploaded a new photo
45 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
Jun 22
Related Tags