Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
38 years old, missed misscarriage
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

38 years old, missed misscarriage

Hi Ladys, I am new here, i am 38 years old on may 22 i was 16 weeks preg ,i had my appointment for  amnio test , the Dr didnt find andy heartbeat so they told me that my baby was dead for over a week, i ended up having a D/C the  same night:( its a nightmare i been devstated and depressed , after a week i got a pheone call from the jenetic testing and they told me it was a boy, and nothing was wrong with him. so i just got my period yeasterday and its very heavy , but i want to try a gain to get pregnant, is it early ? should   i wait for another month?
hello sorry for your loss i too on may 18 just lost my son i was 20 weeks the day i delivered him in hospital.
i found out his heart stopped beating as well so far i have no reason he left me but i am so said as i praid for a boy.
i found out he was gone after going for an ultrasound to find out gender and the tech said nothing but he was very small.
they dont know how long i was carrying him after he past i heard heartbeat at 16.5 weeks then it was at 19.5 i went for US and nothing, he was only developed to about 15 weeks but i was informed that he probably went around 17 or so weeks babies go backwards in there after they pass i guess.
I know exactly what you are going through and i too and not waiting as i am almost 32 and wasnt planning on ever getting pregnant after baby chance.
i too just finished my cycle after 35 days so now i am going to go for it doc told me to go ahead right after but now i know things should be working for me as i had a cycle on my own they only told me to wait 1 cycle and that is mainly so they have a date to base it on.
i am from kitchener area i will add you as a friend and we can try together to do it again
Hi glad to hear from you Beautifulmom !  Sorry about your son :( That's what the Dr told me , I am all done with my period today but afraid to try :( afraid to repeat another loss I blame the death of my baby on my age :( I am 38 , but my husband wants to have a baby :((  are you going to start this month ? You don't want to wait for another cycle ? I am happy to talk to someone whos been in the same situation as me . Keep intouch :)
Yep i tried right away i  miss my boy but we really truely wanted to have a baby he was supposed to be the last my boyfriend almost had a vesectomy (vasectomy) while i was pregnant so glad it didnt happen.
Yep i am hoping this is my month for sure.
but my last cycle started june 22 and lasted 4 days and then my man and i decided to BD for fun june 30/july 1st and after i went to clean up and noticed there was some blood. thought nothing cleaned up and went to sleep next day it was still there a little but faded.
well it has been on and off since and yesterday it was light really light period blood. and i put a pad on for the whole day at work and there was only a small line down middle after the whole day.
so i thought i was ovulating this coming weekend and now i dont know what to think but darn straight i will be trying asap i not only want to be pregnant i need to be to prove to myself it wasnt me
retta483 cancer spead to my bones so... Comment
1 hr ago
zara2010, and xx_Louise_xx commented on zara2010's status
krichar commented on krichar's status