Aa
A
A
Close
After a loss: What are your normal pregnancy symptoms in a new pregnancy?
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what are your "normal" abdominal pregnancy symptoms that you experience in a new pregnancy after you've had a previous loss?

Since my first miscarriage (missed miscarriage, 6 wks, passed 11 wks) my body seems to react differently to hormonal changes even w/o being pregnant; the area on the left side of my upper/lower abdomen that became tender and painful during my 1st m/c reappears in differing intensity. For my 2nd m/c it became inflamed to a similar intensity as before, so I knew a m/c was inevitable. I am about a week late, on my 3rd pregnancy, and a few days ago those tender areas started to become more intense, while today I'm starting to have light cramps in front. I'm hoping that it's just normal uterine cramping...with a backache...and still no morning sickness. Does anyone else have something like this which resulted in a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks for sharing! Internet searches only reveal lingering pregnancy symptoms immediately after a m/c- not helpful  :P  I think this forum is such a great opportunity to share our experiences!!!

Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
982214 tn?1449518366
Blank
krichar commented on mhv's status
5 hrs ago
982214 tn?1449518366
Blank
krichar commented on photo
8 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167