After a loss: What are your normal pregnancy symptoms in a new pregnancy?
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what are your "normal" abdominal pregnancy symptoms that you experience in a new pregnancy after you've had a previous loss?

Since my first miscarriage (missed miscarriage, 6 wks, passed 11 wks) my body seems to react differently to hormonal changes even w/o being pregnant; the area on the left side of my upper/lower abdomen that became tender and painful during my 1st m/c reappears in differing intensity. For my 2nd m/c it became inflamed to a similar intensity as before, so I knew a m/c was inevitable. I am about a week late, on my 3rd pregnancy, and a few days ago those tender areas started to become more intense, while today I'm starting to have light cramps in front. I'm hoping that it's just normal uterine cramping...with a backache...and still no morning sickness. Does anyone else have something like this which resulted in a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks for sharing! Internet searches only reveal lingering pregnancy symptoms immediately after a m/c- not helpful  :P  I think this forum is such a great opportunity to share our experiences!!!

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
krichar commented on mhv's status
krichar commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Related Tags