BFN at 11 DPO
I thought we timed it so perfectly...I felt this was going to happen.  I guess I wanted it too badly.  I am totally consumed by pregnancy ever since our loss...Well, ever since we got pregnant for the first time.  I thought for sure this time.  Felt cramps, bloating, gassy, fatigue, sore boobs at 7 dpo - 10 dpo.  But, today boobs aren't really sure and a big fat ugly BFN.  Sorry for venting.
I'm really sorry you didnt get your BFP this month, I know the disappointment of getting that BFN. Hopefully it will happen for all of us TTC soon. And its good to vent sometimes I think especially to people who know how you feel!
Sorry you didn't get the news you wanted.  I've also been experiencing the same symptoms but I think I am getting to ahead of myself.  I noticed my BBT dropped since Saturday, plus I started feeling cramps yesterday like I am going to get my period, which makes sense since it is one week away.  So I don't think I will be getting my BFP this month either, but we just have to be hopeful, continue trying and cheer each other on. :) I've been reading other friends' messages and learning they have conceived after their miscarriage too and not too long after their d/C.  So that helps me stay hopeful.

Thanks Ladies!  I was writing in the heat of the moment...I know miracles don't happen every day...But, it seems everyone is pregnant or having one around me on TV....

Keeping hope alive!

Loads and loads of Baby dust to you and you and you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on babyIvy_42715's status
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Feb 05
Related Tags