Belly Buddies - February 22nd
That's right ladies we have ANOTHER BFP to add to this growing list!  YAY and Big Congrats to MissmyAngel/Theresa!!!

Buns already done:
Mapes/Melissa - Adam - 6/14/09
Dani - Colter - 7/19/09
kc1021 - Olivia Kate - 7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey - Lillian Kathleen - 8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty - 9lb Boy - 8/17/09
Ashmcc - Kamryn - 8/17/09
CacyMichelle - Addison Grace - 8/24/09
Munter - Lincoln Brian - 9/6/09
avik7/Anna - Jamin Scott - 9/16/09
Latrice - Trinity Allyssa - 9/18/09
nickswife/Gigi - Abby Nickole - 10/14/09
kgokgo/Niki - Isabelle - 10/18/09
BP0629/Brandy - Allison Jean - 10/24/09
melo1224 - ????? - 11/10/09
cari227 - Alyssa Marie - 11/14/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - Ali - 11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - ?????? - 11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen - Emma Claire - 12/1/09
LadyM84/Lisa - Evan Zack - 12/3/09
Elisha123 - Brianna - 12/10/09
youme123/Leigh - ???????
YogaChick/Mira - Ziva Ariana - 1/16/10
MiaIvan/Maria - June - 1/16/10

Buns that are still cooking . . .
GMB/Gina - 35W - 3/26/10
tinkerbell101/Deb - 32W - 4/19/10
EricaB28 - 27W - 5/11/10
Msteri - 29W - Girl - 5/8/10
Princessa745/Rossie - 21W - BOY - 7/2/10
LiLinz - 20W - BOY - 7/10/10
Natalie910 - 19W - 7/19/10
Steph9803 - 19W - 7/21/10
HeatherLF16 - 17W - 8/4/10
Steph_b - 17W - 8/4/10
Peterjl/Mary - 17W - 8/5/10
Queenspade/Jenn - 15W - 8/17/10
TCGirl - 14W - 8/21/10
TeddiH - 11W - 9/8/10
Rachellou06 - 10W - 9/20/10
jennymin867 - 8W - 10/4/10
cocacolapanda/Amy - 7W - 10/6/10
szw2008/Sam - (on bedrest)
k10road/Kristen - (needs all of our prayers)
Nikkij6577 - BFP BFP BFP!!!
Dmarie/Dana - BFP BFP BFP!!!
GinaGi - BFP BFP BFP!!!
nunu1977/Vanessa - BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP! ! ! ! !
MissmyAngel/Theresa - BFP BFP BFP!!!

Ok, start throwing out that babydust because I'm sure Lori will come collecting soon :)
So, im going to try out my theory today... im going to take my prenatal at night. i noticed that the last few mornings that its been bad, it started after taking my prenatals. I still feel a little yucky, but not wanting to vomit like the last two mornings. lets hope taking my prenatals at night will help!
nunu1977 - Yeah I switched to night and it makes a HUGE difference.  Although I still get sick when I brush my teeth in the morning!

Heather - I can't wait to hear either!  There are a lot of ultrasounds this week I believe!
Amy- so far it has helped A LOT!!!!!!! I dont know why I didnt think of this earlier! when i first started taking prenatals before i MC the twins, they made me sick so I had to take them at night, i guess my body got used to them because when i went back to taking them in the morning i was fine... until now! I mean i still feel sick, but not like the last few mornings.

oh and Dana, now that you mentioned cheese and crackers yesterday... ive been eating peanut butter and cheese on crispbread crackers! when my stepson saw me eating that for breakfast he decided he wanted cheese and peanut butter on his sandwich for school today. I said to him... your not pregnant! he just laughed and said I know but I REALLY want to try it! he is so funny when it comes to trying wacko food combinations!
Ah that might be part of the answer to why I am only getting sick sometimes. The other day when I had MS really bad I had taken the prenatals in the morning, but most times I take them late in the afternoon.
I told DH that I should buy one of those pill boxes because I either forget if I've taken one that day, or forget about taking them at all. This is just a recent thing, I seem to be getting pretty forgetful lately.

I have a "friend" who is so nosey, she figured out I was pregnant and hassled me until I told her the truth, and then she went around telling everybody. I haven't even told my family yet :/ Yesterday she came over to my house, and started picking fights with me too, now she has me all stressed out. I have been doing pretty good up until now about relaxing this time around. :/ Now this morning I'm having cramping, and because I'm stressed, I've been worrying about it.
Vanessa - With my first pregnancy I took them in the AM, and had HORRIBLE morning sickness, it wasn't till my second pregnancy that someone told me to take them later in the day.  I wish I knew that the first time around!  

Theresa  - I know what you mean about missing them, or forgetting you took them!  I try SO hard to take them with dinner, otherwise I'll see them, and count to see if I need one or not, lol.  And I HATE taking them right as I go to bed because that give me really bad acid reflux. I need to take them with food.  I get foregetfull during my pregnancy too, but it's because I have ADHD, and I guess it's worse during pregnancy due to the chemical changes in the body or something.  I'm also sorry about your nosy friend :(  My sister in law and father in law both teemed up and asked my husband one day when I wasn't around even after I told them that we don't want to tell everyone right away because of the miscarriage, etc.  instead they asked anyway and it REALLY pissed me off.  I refused to go over there, and when I had to for a birthday I was SO pissy I felt bad for DH.  It's SO stressful to begin with, the added stress of others knowing before you'r ready is hard to deal with.  I've been cramping since about 6 weeks, and I've been worrying like crazy about it, but I'm starting to feel better because there's no blood.  Try to do some Yoga or Meditation or something to help you relax.
Hi all. I'm relatively new to the site. I had a miscarriage at 4 1/2 weeks in January and am currently pregnant at 5w2d (at least that's my best guess). I am excited to have made it past my miscarriage time, but am still apprehensive that it will happen again because it is still so early. It is hard to get too excited when I am still checking every time I wipe and panic any time I feel any wetness down below. I have also had dreams about miscarrying again. I can't wait for my first ultrasound so that I can see that marvelous heartbeat. Hopefully I can relax more after that. I think it is really going to take until after the first trimester for me to fully relax. BTW, this will be our 3rd and final baby. We can't wait to complete our family! Tons of SSBD out there to all who are pregnant or ttc!
Annalc: welcome!  Congrats on your pregnancy.  We all can sympathize with your thoughts of worry, etc.  I am within a few days of when I lost my baby last February and this week I am very nervous.  Like today I actually didn't have as much nausea and I'm freaking out thinking something is wrong....but I know I will have good and bad days....we are all right here with you!

Amy: the brushing of the teeth gets me every time.  Though it wasn't as bad this morning...and Vanessa, I take my vitamin before bed also....it doesn't seem to bother me that way...  and LOL about the cheese and crackers and peanut butter!  they say it's better to combine the carbs with a protein like cheese or PB so you are getting them both in!!  At least it's something that sounds good and you are keeping down.  

Amy-I was laughing about the cheese, PB and crackers too.

Dana-I'm kinda freaking out about the morning sickness thing too. I had it bad once, and the past couple days I haven't hardly had any at all.

annalc-Welcome! Guess I'm not the new one any more, my due date is two days before yours. I lost my baby at 8w 3d, but didn't find out until I was 12 weeks, so I have awhile to go to pass my loss date :/ Do you know when your first ultrasound is yet? I know exactly what you mean, every time I cramp, feel wet, or anything like that, I panic too.
DMarie919- Thank you. It definately feels good to know that we are all here to support each other.

MissmyAngel- Thank you. I don't know when I will have my u/s yet. I had an appointment today for my annual and I also had some follow-up bloodwork done. I will find out on Thursday if my levels have increased like they should. I was at 49 on the 24th. I go back for more bloodwork on Friday, and my doc should be able to schedule my u/s from there.
I will pray for time to fly for you to get past your loss date. Hang in there!
Morning ladies!

Welccome Annalc!  I hope you find this site as supportive as I do.  All of the women on here and the cycle budies are amazing!  Such sad cercumstances have brought us all together, but I'm glad to know everyone one here!

How's everyone doing?

I can't wait until Friday when I find out the sex of my little one.  I'm thinking it's a boy.  Either way is fine with me :)
annalc, im glad you found us! congrats on your BFP!

So I woke up so sick this morning, i actually thought i was a tummy bug! i felt a lot better after i vomited though... thank goodness as I still have to work today.
I arrived to work yesterday towards the end of a meeting.. ops my bad i forgot about it! anyways, they want me to drive to Hollywood CA tomorrow and start inventory on their store there. I will have to stay the night in a hotel then drive back Friday. I was hoping I could get away with starting on the stores here and leaving CA for when the morning sickness is over.... but that isnt going to happen as they want me to get it done before the next shipment of dress styles comes in next week, as ill so busy organizing that stuff. the one good thing is my boss got me a room with two beds and a kitchen so my husband and step kids can come. they will spend the day at Universal Studios while i work... so at least ill have my DH to give me moral support on the drive there and back. I get bad car sick so i might be the one driving as the morning sickness wont help the situation any.

does anyone know if you can take Dramamine when pregnant?
Morning Girls! Popping in for my baby dust to tuck away for when the witch leaves! Glad to hear your all doing well, and I sure hope that morning sickness is contagious! LOL
Vanessa-Your job sounds pretty neat. Sorry to hear you will have to do all that travelling with MS though. Just keep your eye on the prize. Babycenter wrote an article about dramamine that says its prefectly safe. I'm from Canada not the states, but when I'm unsure about something, I just go to the pharmacy and ask a pharmacist.
http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-take-medication-to-combat-motion-sickness-duri_1245150.bc

Lori-I'm giving you a big virtual hug in hopes that you'll catch some MS.

annalc-thanks for the good wishes! So far time is flying by fast. I'm itching in my seat for next Thursday to get here soon. Thats my first ultrasound app. My doc didn't tell me my numbers, but he said everything seems to be going fine so far.

Talking about baby's sexes, does anyone else have any "feelings" yet? All I seem to be craving is dairy. I eat like 4 eggs a day, some cheese, a couple yogurts. I also am eating meats fruit and veggies too. I'm normally a big chocolate fan, but chocolates been kinda making me feel sick, lol. Idk, to me sounds kinda "boyish" so maybe hubby will get what he wants. Well see.
I have a feeling that I'm having another girl (that's my early prediction). I have a boy and a girl, and there are a couple of things that make me think this way: #1 I had a faint line on my bfp with both my son and my last pregancy, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I got a nice dark line which is what I got with this one, #2 if I conceived when I think I did, it was with a "late swimmer" (we had sex the day before) and the same happened when I got pregnant with my daughter. We'll see!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Steph_b- Everything is going well so far. I saw my doc yesterday for my annual and everything seems to be fine so far. I can't wait until tomorrow to know what my hormone levels are though! That will bring me more peace of mind.
Stopping by to check in and gather my truck load of SSBD!
hmm, that is a very interesting obsevation. I was reading that girls produce more estrogen or something.. That would make me lean even more towards a boy, as I got a really faint positive, and it was still fairly faint two days later. Also, I have been having the odd moodswing, but haven't been too bad. My last pregnancy, I was a total wreck.
Trying to guess is so much fun, lol. I also read that Mothers instincts are right 71% of the time. I don't have strong feelings either way yet, but more and more I'm leaning towards boy.
P.S. , I saved up a bag of SSBD to give to Lori earlier, and have another one saved up just 4 u Bridgette :)
Im thinking girl... I dont know why. yesterday I was so sure it was twins again as well, but that feeling has gone today. mind you... as the days go on the worse the MS gets, they say MS with twins can be worse. I have to say that i think this time round it is worse than last time as well.
im not finding much food i can even eat! i seem to want cheese as well, but besides that I am having trouble finding anything to eat. the problem with that is that if i dont eat every few hours the MS gets so much worse!
what about smalls... anyone find certain smells make them sick? i was snuggling with DH after he showered thisavo, and the small of his aftershave nearly made me not want to breath. snuggling didn't last too long :-(
It is defiantely not uncommon for smells to make one want to lose their lunch. I haven't gotten there yet, but with my pregnancies not only do the smells drive me crazy, but I can smell EVERY little thing so strong. I never got morning sickness, but I would feel nauseated. It was a little worse when I was prego with my daughter. Are you taking your prenatals at night?
Oh yeah, the mood swings are another thing. I was WAY worse with my daughter than with my son. I didn't have them very much at all with my son. I have been pretty bad this time around too (sorry dh, ds, and dd ;).
Good morning! How is everyone? To those of you girls wondering about boys or girls...I just knew that this time I was having a girl. I had the strongest feeling ever and had only picked out girl stuff. Well, it was a boy :P That makes 3 boys and 1 girl now. So I hope you girls have better luck with that LOL I'm just thrilled that my little one is perfectly healthy no matter if it was a boy or a girl. So now I have my little Gavin and can't wait to meet him!!
annalc..Welcome!
This has been a pretty bad week for me :(  There are some things going on at work that have been making it very hard for me to sleep.  I'll probably be able to mention more later, but for now, I'm just confused, a little annoyed, and trying to be hopefull it all works out.  I found this stuff out right before my Yoga on Tuesday, and had a hard time focusing on everything, but I'm confident that next week's yoga will be a lot better!  And Boy and I happy I had my dr's apt yesterday!  It was just what I needed this week!

My Dr apt went really well!  We didn't hear the heartbeat yet, but I'm only 9 weeks and most of my fat is in my belly area from when I had my first child.  We did an ultrasound instead on an old machine so we couldn't get a clear idea of when my due date is actually, but it's looking like I'm right on track for the 9 week mark!  We saw a 160 heartbeat!  It was so amazing!  We also saw my little bean move around a lot!  I almost cried, it was so amazing!  My Midwife was amazed with how my my little one was moving!  When I told DH, he was like "Oh Great, another Active one!"  Lol, my first was just as active (not sure early on or not, but DEFANTLY didn't stop moving towards the end), and he still dosen't stop moving too often, lol.  

I did get a few pics, but because of everything else going on I haven't had a chance to scan them in yet, but I will try to get that done tonight or tomorrow.

Oooooo, One last AMAZING thing to add.  So, In my pregnancy binder I got from the hospital, it mentioned 3D/4D ultrasounds.  I asked my midwife about them and she said that all (Except the few old ones, like the one she uses) is the 3D/4D and that they do those for the 20 week ultrasounds!!!  :)  I am SO excited, I can't wait to see it, I think DH is a little excited as well!  When it gets a little closer I may see if other family wanted to see it as well, and see how many can join us.

annalc - Welcome And congrats!  I'm sure everything will be just fine!

nunu1977 - Sorry about the MS :(  

MissmyAngel - I am feeling boy, not sure why, just a feeling.  My Pregnancy symptoms are very similar to those I had with my son, but my eating habbits are a little different.  I crave banana's on and off and they say if you crave banana's it's a boy, lol.  With my son, I felt boy, then in the middle girl, then boy again towards the end.  
Morning! I have my anatomy scan today so we should find out if we're having a boy or girl. I am so anxious to go but a little nervous too. My appt is at 2:00 so I'll let all of you know how everything went.

Congrats to the new preggers and sorry for those of you with ms...it's no fun!
Hi everyone! Stopping in to collect! Thanks to all of you! Is it cruel of me to say "happy to hear of all the m/s"??????

Theresa- thanks for the virtual hug(hope it works) LOL

Nat- I can't wait to see your post!!!!!!! I'm saying boy(i'm usually wrong so it's probably a girl!)
I am being tortured! I had my beta/hcg bloodwork done on Tuesday (side note...I just caught my 1 1/2 year old running out with my BFP that has been stationed on my bathroom counter :P). Anyway, I couldn't get the results yesterday because my doc was in another office for the second half of the day and they weren't in on time. Well, I have been waiting and waiting for them today and when I called for the second time and asked for anyone to give me my results, I was told that they haven't come in yet! What the heck! Doesn't the lab know that it is cruel to keep a pregnant woman waiting to know if her baby is okay? Ughhhh! What is so crazy about it is that the one that I did back on the 24th was done later and came back early the next morning! I'll let you all know when I know more.

steph9803- Gavin is a great name! My son is Gavin Matthew!
Oh my goodness Natalie...I can't believe it's Thursday already! I can't wait to hear from you!!!!!!!!
annalc..I love the name Gavin :D Good luck with the numbers!
natalie-That's so great! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.

vanessa- I have been noticing smells more, but not nearly so bad as my last pregnancy. The odd time I get a whiff of something that turns my stomach a little bit, but it seems I might be one of the lucky one's. So far I just get a bit nauseous periodically. MS has hit me bad only once so far. I am still wishing it would just hit me, so I can stop worrying, lol.

annalc- I think DH is sighing in relief, lol. I drove him so nuts during my last pregnancy, he wasn't sure if he wanted to try again, lol. I wish I knew the sex of my last pregnancy, so I had something to go by. Though it sounds like he/she was a girl. And I swore up and down it was a boy! Lol.  BTW My doc didn't even test my levels at all! He hasn't given me my due date either. Thankfully, the OB who took care of me during my m/c is taking me as a patient after I have my US next week. My doc doesn't know yet. Normally I would have to wait until I'm 27 weeks.

steph9803- Aww, that ***** about buying girl stuff :/ But Gavin is a really great name!
I was given a garbagebag full of boys clothes the other day, and have 2 friends with baby girls, so l will have a good headstart either way.

Amy-That's so great you got to see your little peanut! I'm sorry to hear about your lousy day, but glad to hear you week turned out so good after all. Thats a nice strong HB! 3D/4D utrasounds seem really neat, around here, you need to go to a special clinic and pay roughly $100 for one. I'm thinking about trying it. It would be so exciting!
OK Nat, it's 7:24 here your killing me!!!!!!
MissmyAngel - yeah I was amazed when they said they had them!  I was thinking of getting one regardless, but I guess the clinic/hospital decided to get the good ones when they last replaced them!  

natalie - Oooo, I can't wait!  What is it!!
I'm back, it's a boy!!! I was so wrong but I usually am. My DH is so excited and so are the kids! The dr said everything looked great so I feel so blessed!!!! I am so relieved...and thankful for this little guy!

Lori, you were right!!
I finally got my numbers at 5:15, talk about waiting till the last minute! They were at 835! Awesome increase since my last one was 49 on the 24th! What a relief. My doc says to get my blood drawn again tomorrow, and if the numbers are where he thinks they will be, then he should be able to do an ultrasound by the 17th. Yay!

natalie910- Congrats on the baby boy! I think boys are easier babies than girls and way more low maintenance ;)
Wow lots and lots of posts i havent been able to chatch up on them all! i have been so tired the last few days i am taking it as a good sing! well i have my 1st scan in 3days and am getting very very nervous about it i have been having a mixture of dreams about it some are that we go in and its the same as last time that the baby stoped growing at 7weeks, others are that the baby is ok but the heart beat is slowing down then i had one last night and in my dream i asked if the baby had a heart beat and they said yes they both do. i just want to get to monday now and find out if the little pip is ok! ever since the mmc i am a nervous reck, i guess is dosnt help that i am on the babycenter web site and a lot of the ladys have had mmc on there when they went for there scans recently, i have been trying not to log on as much as i dont think that web site is doing me much good at the mo! i am just keeping everything crossed everything is ok and praying very hard! i am feeling more positive bout this pregancy than my last though so am hopeing thats a good sing too!

hope everyone is well and  bumps are doing well, i shall try and pop on more over the weekend to keep informed about whats going on with everyone!

natalie910- congratulations on finding out its a boy!

annalc- glad your numbes are going up well!
Definately try to keep positive thoughts! I know it is hard, but I also know how horrible the feeling is when you are so unsure and anxious. Try to keep your mind occupied with something else. I will pray for you and your little bean.
natalie - Congrats on the boy!  

annalc - Awesome numbers!  I'm so excited for you I can't wait to hear how your first ultrasound goes!!

rachaellou06 - I'm glad your feeling better about this pregnancy.  I felt the same way before my first scan, I swear my heart was even racing until she said everything looked ok!  We didn't see much that time, as I was only 6 weeks, but it still felt good to know!  mmc's are scary, I had one and that's my biggest fear!  For me, I stopped "acting" pregnant about the time the baby stopped developing, I'm asking DH every day if I'm still pregnant, he just rolls his eyes and says yes, very much so!  The best you can do is trust that you feel different this time, it's the same thing with me, it just feels way different, and I just know everything's going to be ok.
annalc- thanks for the kind words :) all i have been doing is cleaning and sorting the house out lol i am going to sort the garden this weekend to try and make it go extra quick lol.

cocacolapanda- have you got another scan soon? im asking the same to my df he is getting rather fed up with me i think bless him, ive also started to not feel as tired today which has got me all worried lol if its not one thing its the other! i am just hopeing the weekend flys by for me.
rachaellou06 - I had my 9 week scan on Wednesday, and everything is going great!  Just try ot stay busy this weekend and it'll be time for your US before you know it!  Yeah, and as far as the tiredness goes, try to just relax, it could just be you being excited for the us.  When I had my missed miscarriage I actually didn't get tired until the baby had stopped developing.  Symptoms come and go during pregnancy, I'm sure everything is fine!
Racheall-Sorry your having bad dreams,  I also had many of those dreams.  That is one of the reason I bought the doppler.  After having a bad dream I liked to be able to listen to the heartbeat.  I was also very anxious for my first scan.  I sat in the parking lot for 20 minutes before my apt crying because I was so nervous.  Luckily my finace was there to get me to even go into hte apt.  Thankfully my us tech was great and found the baby and the beating heart withing a minute of putting the wand on me.  I'm sure everything will go great for you.  Stay busy this weekend so you're not thinking about the apt too much.
Natalie...Congrats again on the baby boy!!!

I have my level 2 u/s & amnio on the 22nd, I have been very anxious but excited at the same time.  I am feeling pretty good, & I hear the hb every morning.  The hb seems really high to me compared to some of the others that I have seen posted in the Aug. babies forum.  I am sure it's fine, It's very strong & pretty loud.  It's kind of funny now because when I find it he/she moves away every time!!
natalie-Grats on the baby boy! I agree with annalc. Though it seems to me that boys are harder when their little, but once they hit teenagehood, its the girls that are the biggest handful, lol.

Jenn- Lol about the baby moving away from the doppler. Unfortunately, I read they dont like the sound of dopplers and US's :/ Poor little guys. Though it is nice for us to hear that reassuring sound. I'm sure they forgive us, lol.

Amy-It sounds like most of the symptoms of your mmc were the totally opposite to mine, though I'm almost certain it was caused by a heat stroke, which is when morning sickness stopped, and the weird symptoms started. This pregnancy is totally opposite to my last, which so far is pretty uneventful, but reasurring to me. I guess the main thing is to go by your gut instincts.

rachellou06- I'm sorry about the bad dreams. I think maybe you do need to stay away from babycenter for awhile. I used to use I-Am-Pregnant all the time, and all the stories just makes it so much harder to stay positive. I like talking with you girls, because everyone here has been through the same thing, and were all positive influences on each other. I'm sure everything will be fine when you get to see baby.

annalc-grats on your great numbers! I'm sure all will be good so you can have your US on the 17th. YAY!

Teehee...my husband is so worried that since my numbers jumped so much that we are having twins! Now my friend is praying that we are. This should be interesting ;)

Hi ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Nat-congrats oon the blue team. ;)
Annalc- that would be somethhhing to have twins.
Queenspade- my baby has had a higher hb as well 165 at the us yesterday at 19 weeks, but all is good with baby ashlynn. I think at 8 weeks it was 180 or so. I wouldn't worry.
Hey ladies...sorry I've been out of the loop!  Just nothing really going on with me...just waiting 6 days more for my u/s....yes, anna I know what you mean about being left hanging...I havent had any b/w, u/s or anything yet and I'm almost 8 weeks!!!

A few things I've picked up from conversation:  I am thinking girl...but....who knows! :)

And yes, certain smells bother me too....and they are all exaggerated....even dh's cologne I bought him for Christmas sends me over the edge....

Nat: of course you know I'm thrilled for you! :)

To everyone else...good luck with upcoming appointments... :)

CONGRATS Natalie! yay a little boy!
Annalc, yay for good numbers! my MC was twins so im half hoping this is twins! the only problem with twins is its a more complicated pregnancy, and I think im done with things being complicated...lol
AMY im glad your little one was so active and you could see a HB!
I haven't been on for a few days as ive been in Hollywood CA doing inventory on one of our stores. MS was actually pretty good and didn't affect me too bad, until the drive home that is. DH got me annual passes for Universal as well and really wanted me to go back with them for a few hours before we left. I did the back lot tour and thats all, but that meant leaving later and getting stuck in traffic... just like i didn't want to happen! MS came on and I had to drive home, a normal 4 hour drive took 7 hours! but I am soooo happy to be home and I even slept in until 8am!
I have been having so much trouble with the insurance company already! they forgot to put my step son and me on the policy.... and then they tell me that it could take 5 days for it to be corrected. so im still waiting to get in for an early U/S. but i guess im 7W1D and no spotting or pains that I cant handle, so I think that is a good indication that it isn't a tubal! I have no nausia medication left so im praying i can get in first thing Monday!
Other than the long drive home and still waiting for insurance... things are good at my end.
Well It's official I'm having a little GIRL!!!!  Everything looked good on the anatomy scan.  I couldn't be more thrilled.  MY fiancé is little nervous, he was hoping for a 'stander' not a 'squatter' but I think he's getting used to the idea.
lol, that would be so cute! I'm secretly wishing for twins, because this will be my only baby. DH has two daughters, so he wants to get snipped after this one.
Steph_B, grats on the girl! Just keep saying "Daddy's girl" to him. That should get him excited. Mine tells me if its a girl he's "putting it back" lol.
Dana, I'm sorry you haven't had anything done yet.  Just think though, your pics will turn out much nicer because you waited that extra little bit :)
Vanessa, aww, I can't believe they forgot you two. Glad to hear morning sickness let you off the hook during work though :)
Steph, congrats on it being a girl!
I secretly want a girl as well. I really like the Two girl names we have picked from when I was pregnant with the twins. it was too early to know want sex they were so I don't feel like I'm taking names from them. But, I really will be happy with either boy or girl. Don't they say girls give you more MS? or is it the other way around? I seriously can't tell if I have a tummy bug or MS right now its so bad!  
well i have been staying away from baby center and am feeling a bit better. i used a doppler last night to see if i could hear somthing and picked somthing up so its either a heart beat or the placenta so i have started to think that even if it was just the placenta it means somthing is there and working as it should be?? scan is 2morrow at 10.40n am so am hoping it goes very quickly, i feel quite sick this morning not sure if its morning sickness or nerves lol.

steph_b- congratulations on the girl, have you thought of any names yet?

missmyangel- i have taken ur advise and am staying away from baby center and am feeling a bit better for it!

cocacolapanda- oh that good, have u told anyone yet?
Thanks Ladies-  As of right now her name is going to be Ashlynn Reese.  Of course that could change before July, but that is what we are calling her for now.  We bought a few cute dresses last night.  I have a feeling I'm going to be shopping a lot in the near furture.
Finally starting a new list!  See you over there to pick up some SSBD =)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo 11Wks 3Days Comment
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo commented on Belle313's status
Dec 09