Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Belly Buddies - February 22nd
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Belly Buddies - February 22nd

That's right ladies we have ANOTHER BFP to add to this growing list!  YAY and Big Congrats to MissmyAngel/Theresa!!!

Buns already done:
Mapes/Melissa - Adam - 6/14/09
Dani - Colter - 7/19/09
kc1021 - Olivia Kate - 7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey - Lillian Kathleen - 8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty - 9lb Boy - 8/17/09
Ashmcc - Kamryn - 8/17/09
CacyMichelle - Addison Grace - 8/24/09
Munter - Lincoln Brian - 9/6/09
avik7/Anna - Jamin Scott - 9/16/09
Latrice - Trinity Allyssa - 9/18/09
nickswife/Gigi - Abby Nickole - 10/14/09
kgokgo/Niki - Isabelle - 10/18/09
BP0629/Brandy - Allison Jean - 10/24/09
melo1224 - ????? - 11/10/09
cari227 - Alyssa Marie - 11/14/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - Ali - 11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - ?????? - 11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen - Emma Claire - 12/1/09
LadyM84/Lisa - Evan Zack - 12/3/09
Elisha123 - Brianna - 12/10/09
youme123/Leigh - ???????
YogaChick/Mira - Ziva Ariana - 1/16/10
MiaIvan/Maria - June - 1/16/10

Buns that are still cooking . . .
GMB/Gina - 35W - 3/26/10
tinkerbell101/Deb - 32W - 4/19/10
EricaB28 - 27W - 5/11/10
Msteri - 29W - Girl - 5/8/10
Princessa745/Rossie - 21W - BOY - 7/2/10
LiLinz - 20W - BOY - 7/10/10
Natalie910 - 19W - 7/19/10
Steph9803 - 19W - 7/21/10
HeatherLF16 - 17W - 8/4/10
Steph_b - 17W - 8/4/10
Peterjl/Mary - 17W - 8/5/10
Queenspade/Jenn - 15W - 8/17/10
TCGirl - 14W - 8/21/10
TeddiH - 11W - 9/8/10
Rachellou06 - 10W - 9/20/10
jennymin867 - 8W - 10/4/10
cocacolapanda/Amy - 7W - 10/6/10
szw2008/Sam - (on bedrest)
k10road/Kristen - (needs all of our prayers)
Nikkij6577 - BFP BFP BFP!!!
Dmarie/Dana - BFP BFP BFP!!!
GinaGi - BFP BFP BFP!!!
nunu1977/Vanessa - BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP! ! ! ! !
MissmyAngel/Theresa - BFP BFP BFP!!!

Ok, start throwing out that babydust because I'm sure Lori will come collecting soon :)
Lori AND you Bam!!!!!
Great job Bridgette! I just love watching this list grow! Ok, grabbing my baby dust!!! I promise to share with Bridgette, we'll be next on this list :)

Hi Vanessa! How are you and the peanut doing??
Hey girls!!!! For those of you that don't know....I'm having another little boy! Everything looked perfect on the u/s! I hope everyone's having a great day. I think my time of apprehension is over and I can finally celebrate my pregnancy and my baby! Sending out tons of SSBD to my girls!

My new EDD is 7/15 :D
Steph - That's SO exciting!  I hope I'm having a boy too, it's so nice having two of the same gender, you can use all the same clothing, etc.

Not too much new for me to report, just waiting for my next dr's apt and ultrasound a week from tomorrow.  I'm SO happy, I made it past the point when I lost my baby last time, and I'm still very much so pregnant!  
Oh, and I forgot to say Congrats Theresa!!  lol, hit Post a little too fast!
Thanks Amy! I'm so excited! Still not feeling pregnant yet, but got an ultrasound appointment for March 11th. I will be 6w 5d. Thats still a couple of weeks before my loss the last time (8w 3d) but I'm sure it will make me feel less aprehensive to see my little bean with a nice strong HB.

I saved the rest of my babydust for you Lori and Bridgette! Make sure to share some with everyone else ;p

Grats on having a boy Steph! Hubby really wants a boy. He has two daughters and wants someone to continue his namesake. He already has his mind made up about a boy's name-but refuses to even listen to any girl names I try to pick out lol.
Thanks girls!
Amy- Congrats on making past your m/c point. I couldn't wait to make it past the point of my m/c. I still wasn't able to relax until yesterday though. I think that seeing him so big now and everything okay made all the difference.
Theresa- CONGRATS!!!!! Our daughter is 11 and we have two boys that are 6 and 9...I was suprised this was a boy, but I guess it's meant to be that I only have one princess :P We had the girl name picked out last year and I told DH that we had to pick out a boys name just incase only weeks ago. Good thing we did LOL
congrats Theresa! and yay Steph once again on having a boy!

Lori, im doing good and my peanut is sticking in there so far!!!! my NP is back at work today so im anxious to talk with her and set up an U/S. I'll relax a little when i know that baby is in my uterus and not in my tube! the pain is weird... its like all the other pain ive had since the MC, and on the right side like usual. so that's another thing i cant wait to go in and talk about with the Dr.

well I had better get to work. have a lovely day everyone!

Hi Everyone! Here to grab my SSBD!!!!!

Steph- WHOOOHOOOO! I'm so happy for you!

Amy- can't wait to hear all about your u/s. Will you get pics???

Vanessa- Happy to hear your both doing well. Hope they get you in for an u/s real soon.
hey everyone,

missmyangel- congratulations! i hope time flys so ur 1st app gets hear!

steph9803- arr a little boy! cogratulations!

well my 1st scan is on the 8th march so 13days away i really hope it ges quickly it will be the 1st time i get to see if the baby is ok so getting very nervous as i had a mmc at my last 12week scan and we found out the baby had stoped growing at 7week, i am feeling very tired all the time, mood swings and feel sick most days and getting out breaks of spots so i am hopeing that theas are all good sings!
Steph - SO glad to hear it, I'm still worried, and I can't wait for the worry to go away!  

Lori  - I don't know, This time I'm going to ask if I can have a pic, and if not, I'll at least take a pic with my phone or camera I keep in my purse!  Last U/S I didn't get one, but It didn't bother me too much, then there wasn't too much to see, this time I'll be about 9 weeks along so we should see a little more :)

rachaellou - Missed Miscarriages aren't that common, I know it's scary, (I had a missed miscarriage too), but when you see your little baby there you'll be so happy!  Having the mood swings and stuff is a good sign!  When I had the missed Miscarriage my Mood swings just disappeared.  Everything sounds like it's going great!  I can't wait to hear about the U/S!
cocacolapanda- thankyou, you have made me feel a bit better i dont think i will stop worrying till i see the little bean with my own eyes, i am just really wanting the next 13days to fly by!  its at 10.40 in the morning so at least i dont have the whole day to waite and work myself up into a state i am going to work in the morning too to help keep my mind from working overtime on the what if this happens ect!
Vanessa...I can't wait to see your little one!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time coming and after all this time to be able to see pics is just amazing! It still feels like yesterday that those few of us were here starting this long journey.
Lori- I'm throwing truckloads of SSBD your way!
Rachellou- I had a missed m/c and was terrified that it was going to happen again..but everything is wonderful now. Yesterday made a world of difference!
Amy- It will....I know it might feel like it NEVER will right now..but it will. I even had a hard time letting people know I was pregnant all the way up until now. I just couldn't let go and let myself attach to this baby..I was terrified! I finally feel at ease now.

I hope the time flies by for the rest of you like it has for me!! I'll be 20 weeks on Thursday and don't know where the time has gone...
Congrats on your little Prince Steph!!

Vanessa - glad to see you are still doing well!  Make sure to let us know when your u/s is scheduled.

Hugs and love to all the rest!

Ok, I'm collecting all the SSBD my arms will carry; I actually might allow myself to hope just a little bit this cycle!
Thanks for the cgs ladies :)
I too had a missed m/c in July and have been trying hard to get preg. again ever since, so I'm worried too. I'm trying to take this each day at a time and not to stress myself out. I haven't really had any symptoms either except tiredness, peeing a lot, and I had about 3 days of morning sickness that lasted for maybe 5 minutes and that hasnt come back for a couple of days.
For me, I had extreme anxiety during my last pregnancy, but I had obvious symptoms that something wasn't right and my doctor wasn't listening to me. This time I've been pretty calm and collected for the most part, but have had a few moodswings. Its still early too. I hope this baby sticks.
steph9803- i am really hopeing it is ok, wow 20weeks thats great! nearly there for you! i really hope time flys too and then i can actually tell all my friends and family that i am pregant ( only our prerants know at the mo)

missmyangel- i didnt really get morning sickness till bout 9weeks and now i am not so much being sick just reaching and feeling very sick,i am very tired. i dint really get any symptoms till bout 6/7weeks. how far along are you now?
Good morning!! Thanks again Bridgette for a great job.
I posted on the old post by mistake ,

Congrats to the new bfp's!!
Steph congrats on Gavin.
As for me, pretty good had my monthly appt on monday and the the dr was laughing saying that again my little man did not let them get a good pic of his face. So they plan to schedule me for another one at 28wks.

We still have no name!! Only one still in minde is Jaden, Jayden.
so hard to pick a name.
Hi Girls! Stopping by to pick up my shipment of baby dust! Hope you and your little ones are doing fantastic!
rachaellou06- I'm only 4w 4d. Still a looonnnggg time yet to go! We decieded to keep this pregnancy secret for now as well. I told my Mom, and DH's daughters found out by accident because they found my test. I'm going to tell my boss when I have it confirmed.

Princessa745- Thank-you :) I think Jayden is an adorable name! I agree it is hard to pick a name. Hubby decided on Kirk, and I want Gerard as a middle name (after my Grandfather). I really like Hayley for a girl name, but DH is insistant the baby will be a boy and has an excuse for why he doesn't like any girls names I pick out. I can just picture his face now if this turns out to be a girl, lol.

Well I'm off to get ready to go see my doc for my first app.
I'm back from my appt. the dr had to deliver a baby so I saw the nurse instead. She was very nice and addressed all of my concerns. The baby's hb was in the 150's...The place that does the level II u/s will call me with my appt. tomorrow so I'm getting excited and nervous...just praying everything is great when I get that scan.
Wow, finally we have decided to be chatty! :) LOL....

Steph: Congrats on the boy news! :)

Nat: that's great about your appointment!  

I am also anxiously awaiting Friday.  I understand what all you girls are saying....my m/c was at a little over 7 weeks and I am almost 6 and a half now...I am anxious every day I don't "feel" something.....today I've been extremely tired and nausous all afternoon so I hope that is a good sign...but there are days when I've felt really good and then I worry!  How sad is that!!!  

Lori and Bridgette!....***********************really dusty dust!************************
Picking up my load of SSBD tooooooooooo :)  You girls are a lucky bunch so rub those bellies a little for me and Lori!
I don't think I will be able to relax this whole pregnancy.  My office just called and said my progesterone dropped from 30 to 24.  So, instead of stopping injections- I'm back to 2x week and the 200mg.  It just stresses me out so much to know it could be my body not being able to sustain the pregnancy.  I go in tomorrow for a shot, so I'll have them check the heartbeat for my own peace of mind.  He wants the u/s moved to next week, so we can check on baby and make sure baby looks okay still.  
I talked with the NP today and she was going to give me a free U/S on March 11th. but DH just tole me that his work backed up his start date so we can get insurance on March 1st rather than April 1st... and thats its HMO not PPO so now i have to find a new Dr as the one was only PPO. Im just soooo happy that ill have insurance on Monday... it takes a lot of stress off. ill phone the new Dr tomorrow and book an app.
SSBD for those of you TTC, and Bridgette, thanks for the prayers.  I need them for sure, and I am grateful for all the prayers I can get!  Congrats to all with healthy little peanuts in there!
Hang in there Kristen and Mary we are all praying for the health of your little beans.

Vanessa - that's great about your insurance!  I'm sure that was a big stress reliever.  Hopefully a new dr will be able to get you in for a u/s soon!
DMarie919 - I totally agree with worrying!  I had the worst day when I realized I was 6 1/2 weeks ( when I lost my baby last time) I think I cried for the entire day!  It was SO hard, but I'm past it and still feeling pregnant, I don't think I'll stop worrying SO much till I see my little bean again!

Mary - I'm sorry to hear about the drop in progesterone, I'm sure you'll hear the heartbeat today!  

Vanessa - I'm glad your getting your insurance!  I hope you find a good dr you like!  I had to switch dr's offices after the miscarriage because I found out they didn't deliver at the hospital in the city we live in, I ended up finding a midwife I love SO much more than any dr I've had so far.  So hopefully your new dr will be better than your last!

Sam and Kristen, I hope your both doing ok!
Mary: I am sorry you have that added stress.  I'll be praying for you.

Vanessa:  That is great about the insurance!! :)

Amy:  I hear ya...well, I found out today that since we are supposed to get a big "storm" tomorrow that they have to cancel my appointment and the next available day they had DH can't do it because of some meeting at work and so I have to wait until MARCH 12th!!!  I will be about 8.5 weeks and it will be past the gray area of my last m/c.....I am going crazy especially with no bloodwork or anything....there is nothing I can do....it just seems like no one thinks it's a big deal except for me!  I guess everything happens for a reason but sheesh...really?  

Sam and Kristen: Praying for you :)  

So my MIL said that she could talk to her sister (who is the u/s tech) and see if she could sneak me in for a u/s....what would you girls do??  My only worry is that it's the first one and what if it's bad news and then I will have to wait around for my "real" appointment to find out....
Good morning Ladies!!

Mary, im sorry, but try not to stress, the baby is a fighter you've made it this far and will continue to go well. Just take care of yourself.. sending you tons of prayers.

Kristen, i will also continue to keep you in my prayers as well.

Vanessa, congrats on the insurance that is definitely a big help an relief..

Dana, i know its easier said than done. You've gone thru so much to get this far. stay positive i'm sure everything is ok. So if you feel you want that ultrasound for your piece mind than do it. do what makes you happy!!

Hope everyone has a great day. I have heartburn as always! LOL
Morning everyone,

Sending my preayers to Sam, Mary and Kristen!  

I finally got my AFP result from a few weeks ago, my MoM score was 1.17, I have no idea what that means.   If anyone know please fill me in.  I'm assuming it must be an ok score becasue they mailed me the results not called.  And it didn't say I needed a follow up or anything.  So I hope all is good with my little one.  Now jsut the count down to find out the sex.  8 days and counting!

I hope everyone else is doing well!
DMarie919 - Ouch!  It's hard to wait that long for your first apt!  I'm surprised they won't even get you in for blood work or anything!  Yeah, DH had to be at my first apt because I can't drive after they take my blood, other than that it's out of my way to get him for the apts.  It's our second child, so I told he that he needs to go when I have blood drawn, and for the ultrasound to find out the gender (The hospital/clinic has the 3/D and 4/D ultrasounds!  I hope they do that for everyone!, I'll find out Wednesday when I ask my midwife).   As for the early ultrasound, I say do it!  If it's bad news, you have your family there when it's done, and don't think about bad news right now!  Also, if you do it when you think your 6 weeks, you should be able to see a little more by then!  If you have it when you think your 6 weeks, then it's just about 2 weeks till your apt, it will be a nice break!  At my ultrasound at 6 weeks it was so amazing, and has made me feel a million times better!

Steph - So exciting!  8 days!  So do you think it's a boy or girl?  What are you hoping for (If you are hoping for one specific gender)?
Morning! Stopping by for you guessed it tons of baby dust!!!!!!

Mary, Sam and Kristen- Sending each of you my prayers..((HUGS))

Vanessa- Great news!!!! One less thing to stress about!

Dana- I agree- if you can "sneak" in the u/s, I say go for it.  It will give you peace of mind and we all know how stressful it is after a previous loss.

Went in for my shot- I made them listen for baby's heartbeat and it was good at 149.  I have an u/s Monday just to check and make sure baby looks okay.  They said I might have to continue progesterone shots the whole pregnancy.  I'm going to make my husband learn to give them, so I don't have to go to the office 2x week all the time.  They said they would stop at 36 wks if my levels don't hold on there own.  My butt muscles are already very sore, so I'm hoping for a rise and stay there soon!  Thanks for all the prayers- I'm just nervous that the baby still could die from my hormones being off.  My Vitamin D level is low as well, so I'm taking 3000 units of Vitamin D daily.  I think being pregnant and older is hard on the body.  Wish I was 28 again!
Mary- glad to hear that the baby has a strong heartbeat. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. Boy do I wish I was 28 again!
Mary - Yeah!  Good heartbeat, that's awesome!  
Mary, so happy to hear the heartbeat was great. That would be great if your hubby could give you the shot. Saying prayers for you and baby daily!!

As for me...I have my anatomy scan next Thursday, yay!! I am so nervous and I will have to go alone, too...ugh. My DH has a big meeting to go to that day. Hopefully I will get some pictures to post. I also hope the baby cooperates :)
Mary-I'm sure it ***** having to take those shots all the time, but thats great news that the baby is doing so well :) Glad to hear it.

Dana-I say go for the ultrasound too. I'm getting an early one on march 11th. I will be 6w 5d by then ,and they said six weeks is a little early, but should be able to see a good shot by seven, so I dont think you need to worry :)

Steph- Yay! 8 days! Thats so exciting! I cant wait to hear what your having!

Vanessa-That would have been interesting, we would both have gotten our first ultrasounds on the same day. But thats even better news for you about your insurance! Hope all goes well in finding a new doctor.

So I want to strangle my doctor. I'm so glad the OB at the hospital offered to take me as a patient now, instead of waiting until I'm 27 weeks like I would normally have to. (They set me up with an early ultrasound, and I'm going to start seeing them afterwards.) I had a "disappearing positive" on a cheapie test last month, and so when I went in, he asked me if I'm sure I'm pregnant! Then I told him I'm not having any morning sickness, and he told me not to get excited about being pregnant yet..So I took a third pregnancy test when I got home, and it came back an extremely bright line right away. Phew!

Mary, Sam and Kristen, I'm sending prayers out for you too. I hope all goes well with your little beans.
Mary - that's great about the heartbeat!  I was thinking about you all day.

Picking up my load of SSBD tooooooooo ! ! ! !
Mary - Great news about the heartbeat.  So glad they are keeping a close eye on you.

Hope all the other bellies are doing great!
Good morning ladies.

Mary that heartbeat is pefect!! yay, i will continue praying for you. so sorry you have a sore bum....

Me i'm good. Without power since last night, very bad storm and wind, don't know when we will have power, heat , hot water etc.., I'm stressing. Will leave work at noon.

I am happy to be 22wks today.

How is everyone?
Hi Everyone! I'm buried in PA!!!!!!!! Hope your all doing well. Collecting my truckload of SSBD!

Rossie- OMG, thats terrible! Do you know when you'll have everything back??
Ok, I am sick of snow but I am SO SO glad I didn't lose power like many people have!  

Here's a question: To those that have purchased dopplers...what brand and where did you get yours??  
I purchased my at amazon . com.  It's a sonoline with the 3mhz probe.  It works really well & the volume is pretty loud too. Since I am not feeling consistent movement yet, I use it every morning.  
Dana, I bought the same one as Jenn and it works great! I use mine every morning too...amazon is a great place to get one. Just don't freak out if you use it at first and can't fine the hb...I did and I had to put it up for a few weeks until I heard the hb at my drs office, then I tried it at home and found it.

We got some snow but not as much as they said...yay! I am counting down the days until my dh gets back...I didn't realize how much he helps out around here with the kids and everything.

Glad to see everyone is doing well!
queenspade and natalie910- When were you able to hear the heartbeats? I am curious about them too.

We really got hit bad with the snow too. Two days ago there was only a few inches on the ground, and now the hills on the sides of the road are over my head! Sorry to hear about your situation princessa745. I hope things return to normal for you soon. That must be tough. :/
The first time I heard the h/b was around 10 weeks but I could hear it easier & easier around 11-12 weeks.  It's kind of scary because if for some reason I don't pick it up right away my heart starts pounding.  I have had to put it away a few times try again later.  My dr said she would prefer if I didn't use it at all but I don't think I could deal with that.  :)
Rosie, I sure hope they get the power on soon! What are you doing for heat at home? Take care...and stay warm somehow!

Missmyangel, I tried to find the hb at 11 and 12 weeks with no luck. I'm very tall, almost 6 ft so I've heard that has something to do with making it harder to find. I finally waited to try until after my dr heard it at 13 weeks. I really love my doppler so much. It has helped relieve quite a bit of my anxiety.
Hi everyone! Still digging out! The sun was out for a bit so the roads are looking better, but the huge mounds will probably be around till August!!!!LOL Picking up my baby dust!
I'm tall too, and seem to be the type that starts to "bloat" early, ( I still havent got rid of the weight from my previous loss last July) so I would most likely have to wait until 13ish weeks too.
I want a doppler but most likely would get all panicky if I didn't hear something, lol. I'm doing my best not to panic this time around, and so far I'm doing pretty good. So I'm kinda on the ropes about getting one.
Yeah, I don't know if I will get one for sure...I just want to know the option is there and get a good one that you all recommend. :)

13 days to u/s.....please, time go fast!

Anyone else experience heavy fatigue during the first trimester?  I am about 7 weeks now and I've taken like 3 naps today and I am getting ready to go to bed!  LOL!  I remember being tired with ds but not this bad...I guess it also has something to do with the fact that I'm 3 years older!!!

Dana, im tired all the time too, but I have the worst nights sleep all the time! both pain and nausea wakes me up a lot during the night.
how is your morning sickness? mine has started real good! Im already finding it hard to find food i can stomach! it seems to be cereal mixed with yogurt, pita chips and hummus, and toaster waffles with a little honey drizzled on it seems to be all i can eat right now. oh, and the strawberry milk. I got some ginger ale, and that's helping keep my fluids up. I just have to keep reminding myself that morning sickness is a good sign!!!!!!! I do seem to be handling it much better than last time. and im making myself eat small meals, unlike last time where i thought I just wouldn't be able to get anything down, so lost around 8lbs in a week. now i realize if  i eat little bits it helps the nausea.

insurance starts tomorrow or the next day, so ill be making an app with the Dr for sometime next week. so far no symptoms of a tubal, and i don't think the pain im feeling if caused by a tubal either.
Vanessa: I haven't actually gotten sick, but sometimes the nausea lasts all day long...ironically it's worse in the afternoon and evening.  And i find if I dont eat something every few hours it makes it worse.  Ginger ale, hmm..I def. have to get some of that!!  I ordered some of the Preggie Pop Drops from ebay.  Hopefully they will help.  I'm just worried i"m not going to make it through a full day of work without sleep walking!!!  

I have been having some mild cramps like menstrual cramps but I can't tell if it's more that I am also constipated (tmi) so I am hoping that everything is okay....

So glad to hear you are doing well...I was beginning to worry because I hadn't heard from you!
Talking about morning sickness, I'm so happy today! I got morning sickness today for the first time! It lasted for well over an hour, and I thought I was going to throw up at work. Been feeling nauseous off and on all day as well. :) It was absolutely horrible, but a big relief.
I chipped a tooth though, and was in big pain all night last night, so made things so much worse when I've been having insomnia problems already :/ I'm going to go talk with the dentist tomorrow to see if we should do something about it or wait.
I have acid reflux really bad, on top of the morning sickness and pains im getting. for my RX refill with no insurance it was going to cost me over $300 for one month supply. i was using the over the counter stuff but its category C, so I stopped taking it. the first thing I ask for when i see the Dr, now that my insurance is kicking in again, is for a RX for what I was taking before, as its safe during pregnant.
Theresa, you are right about morning sickness being a good sign though! its crazy how its one symptom you really dont want to go through but at the same time its a relief when you get because then you know something is going right.

Dana, im really not looking forward to work tomorrow. I just hope that it goes before I get to work then doesn't come back until im done for the day!
Boy, I wish I had morning sickness ;) Well i'm here to stock up on baby dust as af is due any day now so i'm hoping to keep her away with my huge wall of SSBD!!!
DMarie919 - I've been having cramps since about week 6.  Some are constipation, and some are everything stretching out down there.  I was a little worried at first, but no bleeding :)  And Cramps are very normal in early pregnancy as it's stretching out to make room for the baby.  Also, I am just as tired!  It started since about the time I got my BFP and peaked around week 6.  I remember with my first pregnancy I spent the entire first half either in bed or at work.  I'm trying SO hard to not try and sleep right away when I get home because DH hated it when I did that.  And those 13 days will go by fast!  Just try to keep busy!  I had a 2 week wait for my first apt and it was horrible, then 3 week wait after that for my next ultrasound so we can tell everyone if it looks ok.

As for me, not too much.  My ultrasound is Wednesday evening, so just a few more days!  I'm SO excited I'll be around 9 weeks so we should be able to see much more than last time!  Also, DH decided to sign me up for prenatal yoga, The first session starts Tomorrow right after work, I'm REALLY excited!  I really wanted to wait till after my apt to sign up but I'd have to wait for the next session, but DH said I needed to go.  He said I wasn't AS crazy this weekend, but still acting like I'm defiantly prego still, unlike last time when we lost the baby.  
hi ladies- Wow I feel like i missed a lot the last few days.  I haven't have power since thursday night, thank goodness my parents have a full house generator.  Gotta love New England weather.  Rossie do you have your power back yet?  

Dana- I have the same doppler as the other ladies.  Surprisingly I was able to hear the heartbeat at 7.5 weeks, It was before my first u/s even.  I was completely amazed by this.  now at 18 weeks it's much louder and esier to hear.  I bought mine off ebay.

Sorry to hear about all the morning sickness,  but it's good to have such strong symptoms.

i'm counting down the days till my anatomy scan on Friday.  i'm thinking a boy, but many others are saying girl.
Strange, my morning sickness hasnt showed up yet today. It didnt start yesterday until I had been at work for awhile..So idk..Maybe I need to be "active"  instead of sitting at the computer lol. I'm new to the morning sickness thing.

So excited for you guys getting ultrasounds this week! Cocacolapanda, hoping you see a nice strong HB, though you seem to be having a nice healthy pregnancy so far, so I'm sure all will be good. Steph_b can't wait to find out what your having! Soo exciting guys!
I still have 11 days to go. I feel like I'm in the 2ww again, lol.

Lori, I've been gathering up more baby dust for you. Hope you get that BFP :)
MissmyAngel - Morning sickness for me peaked at about 6 weeks, and I noticed that things like brushing my teeth and being in the car in the morning really brought it on!  Also, for my first pregnancy, specific smells or foods brought it on, like popcorn, I'd get SO sick if anyone made popcorn (Even to the end of the pregnancy!), this time I'm craving it like crazy and the smell of it makes me want to eat some!  Honestly, this is one thing I could live with out!  Although I guess it helps me from eating too much, lol.

Yeah, I'm SO excited for the U/S's this week!  I can't wait to hear what your having Steph!
Lori, its crazy how you can hate morning sickness so much but at the same want it so bad because that means your preggers, or, worry if you don't have it when you are preggers! I have said this before and ill say it again, i can handle pain better than nausea. im a woose when it comes to feeling sick, and I think the only thing that is getting me through this is that fact that it's all for the baby! :-) sending you lead and loads of baby dust, and in a nice way, I pray that you will be feeling morning sickness soon too!!!!!! I never though I would wish morning sickness on anyone, but morning sickness means only one thing...  to be preggers!!!!!!!
CD27 and i'm still collecting, thats a good thing :)

Theresa- thanks for the baby dust!

Vanessa- Thanks for the prayers for morning sickness :D
Good afternoon Ladies.

So happy the weekend is over!! Was horrible. Lost electricity thursday night and because of that i had no heat!! I didnn't get it back till Saturday night at about 8:00pm. I'm so exhausted, had trouble falling asleep lastnight. Feel like I didn't have much of a weekend. Geez it was soo cold in the house. Did our best to wear lots of layers and cover up to sleep and we spent the day out of the house with our dog Maxi at our inlaws. So happy when it came back!!

How is everyone doing?
BEEP BEEP BEEP....Just backing a GIANT dump truck load of Baby Dust to you all =)
Dani- you backed your truck up on the wrong thread, we need it on the Cycle Buddies thread! LOL
Dani: LOL! :)  

Lori....********************************************SSBD!*************************************

Well, I am glad I have the morning sickness...LOL...just wish it would stay contained to MORNING!  Oh, the the brushing the teeth, ugh...that got me bad this morning and it was the closest I've been to getting sick....then I haven't been able to shake the feeling all day....BUT I guess that is a good sign....I'm holding on faith during these next few weeks to make it through...

Steph: Thats neat you found the hb so early...maybe I should order mine now as I won't have my u/s until nearly 9 weeks!!  

Can't wait to hear all the news about upcoming scans!!

Rossie: Sorry you had a rough few days with the power issue!!!  Glad things are getting back to normal....
I love hearing about all the morning sickness :-)  And yes, I mean that in the nicest way possible!

Dani - thanks for the truck load!  Lori and I have it all scouped up!!

Can't wait to hear more about the u/s's this week; sounds like all you ladies are doing well!!
Haven't been by to say hello in a while... looks like everyone is doing great!
Congrats to all the new BFPs :)
To all of you hang in there with the symptoms mine went away around week 11 except for the fatigue, and after you feel better time sure starts to fly by.  I can't believe I am almost half way done!   I also am getting and ultrasound this week and I am hoping this one is the ONE.  I am so excited to find out what I am having, and to hear about all of you as well!
So, im going to try out my theory today... im going to take my prenatal at night. i noticed that the last few mornings that its been bad, it started after taking my prenatals. I still feel a little yucky, but not wanting to vomit like the last two mornings. lets hope taking my prenatals at night will help!
nunu1977 - Yeah I switched to night and it makes a HUGE difference.  Although I still get sick when I brush my teeth in the morning!

Heather - I can't wait to hear either!  There are a lot of ultrasounds this week I believe!
Amy- so far it has helped A LOT!!!!!!! I dont know why I didnt think of this earlier! when i first started taking prenatals before i MC the twins, they made me sick so I had to take them at night, i guess my body got used to them because when i went back to taking them in the morning i was fine... until now! I mean i still feel sick, but not like the last few mornings.

oh and Dana, now that you mentioned cheese and crackers yesterday... ive been eating peanut butter and cheese on crispbread crackers! when my stepson saw me eating that for breakfast he decided he wanted cheese and peanut butter on his sandwich for school today. I said to him... your not pregnant! he just laughed and said I know but I REALLY want to try it! he is so funny when it comes to trying wacko food combinations!
Ah that might be part of the answer to why I am only getting sick sometimes. The other day when I had MS really bad I had taken the prenatals in the morning, but most times I take them late in the afternoon.
I told DH that I should buy one of those pill boxes because I either forget if I've taken one that day, or forget about taking them at all. This is just a recent thing, I seem to be getting pretty forgetful lately.

I have a "friend" who is so nosey, she figured out I was pregnant and hassled me until I told her the truth, and then she went around telling everybody. I haven't even told my family yet :/ Yesterday she came over to my house, and started picking fights with me too, now she has me all stressed out. I have been doing pretty good up until now about relaxing this time around. :/ Now this morning I'm having cramping, and because I'm stressed, I've been worrying about it.
Vanessa - With my first pregnancy I took them in the AM, and had HORRIBLE morning sickness, it wasn't till my second pregnancy that someone told me to take them later in the day.  I wish I knew that the first time around!  

Theresa  - I know what you mean about missing them, or forgetting you took them!  I try SO hard to take them with dinner, otherwise I'll see them, and count to see if I need one or not, lol.  And I HATE taking them right as I go to bed because that give me really bad acid reflux. I need to take them with food.  I get foregetfull during my pregnancy too, but it's because I have ADHD, and I guess it's worse during pregnancy due to the chemical changes in the body or something.  I'm also sorry about your nosy friend :(  My sister in law and father in law both teemed up and asked my husband one day when I wasn't around even after I told them that we don't want to tell everyone right away because of the miscarriage, etc.  instead they asked anyway and it REALLY pissed me off.  I refused to go over there, and when I had to for a birthday I was SO pissy I felt bad for DH.  It's SO stressful to begin with, the added stress of others knowing before you'r ready is hard to deal with.  I've been cramping since about 6 weeks, and I've been worrying like crazy about it, but I'm starting to feel better because there's no blood.  Try to do some Yoga or Meditation or something to help you relax.
Hi all. I'm relatively new to the site. I had a miscarriage at 4 1/2 weeks in January and am currently pregnant at 5w2d (at least that's my best guess). I am excited to have made it past my miscarriage time, but am still apprehensive that it will happen again because it is still so early. It is hard to get too excited when I am still checking every time I wipe and panic any time I feel any wetness down below. I have also had dreams about miscarrying again. I can't wait for my first ultrasound so that I can see that marvelous heartbeat. Hopefully I can relax more after that. I think it is really going to take until after the first trimester for me to fully relax. BTW, this will be our 3rd and final baby. We can't wait to complete our family! Tons of SSBD out there to all who are pregnant or ttc!
Annalc: welcome!  Congrats on your pregnancy.  We all can sympathize with your thoughts of worry, etc.  I am within a few days of when I lost my baby last February and this week I am very nervous.  Like today I actually didn't have as much nausea and I'm freaking out thinking something is wrong....but I know I will have good and bad days....we are all right here with you!

Amy: the brushing of the teeth gets me every time.  Though it wasn't as bad this morning...and Vanessa, I take my vitamin before bed also....it doesn't seem to bother me that way...  and LOL about the cheese and crackers and peanut butter!  they say it's better to combine the carbs with a protein like cheese or PB so you are getting them both in!!  At least it's something that sounds good and you are keeping down.  

Amy-I was laughing about the cheese, PB and crackers too.

Dana-I'm kinda freaking out about the morning sickness thing too. I had it bad once, and the past couple days I haven't hardly had any at all.

annalc-Welcome! Guess I'm not the new one any more, my due date is two days before yours. I lost my baby at 8w 3d, but didn't find out until I was 12 weeks, so I have awhile to go to pass my loss date :/ Do you know when your first ultrasound is yet? I know exactly what you mean, every time I cramp, feel wet, or anything like that, I panic too.
DMarie919- Thank you. It definately feels good to know that we are all here to support each other.

MissmyAngel- Thank you. I don't know when I will have my u/s yet. I had an appointment today for my annual and I also had some follow-up bloodwork done. I will find out on Thursday if my levels have increased like they should. I was at 49 on the 24th. I go back for more bloodwork on Friday, and my doc should be able to schedule my u/s from there.
I will pray for time to fly for you to get past your loss date. Hang in there!
Morning ladies!

Welccome Annalc!  I hope you find this site as supportive as I do.  All of the women on here and the cycle budies are amazing!  Such sad cercumstances have brought us all together, but I'm glad to know everyone one here!

How's everyone doing?

I can't wait until Friday when I find out the sex of my little one.  I'm thinking it's a boy.  Either way is fine with me :)
annalc, im glad you found us! congrats on your BFP!

So I woke up so sick this morning, i actually thought i was a tummy bug! i felt a lot better after i vomited though... thank goodness as I still have to work today.
I arrived to work yesterday towards the end of a meeting.. ops my bad i forgot about it! anyways, they want me to drive to Hollywood CA tomorrow and start inventory on their store there. I will have to stay the night in a hotel then drive back Friday. I was hoping I could get away with starting on the stores here and leaving CA for when the morning sickness is over.... but that isnt going to happen as they want me to get it done before the next shipment of dress styles comes in next week, as ill so busy organizing that stuff. the one good thing is my boss got me a room with two beds and a kitchen so my husband and step kids can come. they will spend the day at Universal Studios while i work... so at least ill have my DH to give me moral support on the drive there and back. I get bad car sick so i might be the one driving as the morning sickness wont help the situation any.

does anyone know if you can take Dramamine when pregnant?
Morning Girls! Popping in for my baby dust to tuck away for when the witch leaves! Glad to hear your all doing well, and I sure hope that morning sickness is contagious! LOL
Vanessa-Your job sounds pretty neat. Sorry to hear you will have to do all that travelling with MS though. Just keep your eye on the prize. Babycenter wrote an article about dramamine that says its prefectly safe. I'm from Canada not the states, but when I'm unsure about something, I just go to the pharmacy and ask a pharmacist.
http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-take-medication-to-combat-motion-sickness-duri_1245150.bc

Lori-I'm giving you a big virtual hug in hopes that you'll catch some MS.

annalc-thanks for the good wishes! So far time is flying by fast. I'm itching in my seat for next Thursday to get here soon. Thats my first ultrasound app. My doc didn't tell me my numbers, but he said everything seems to be going fine so far.

Talking about baby's sexes, does anyone else have any "feelings" yet? All I seem to be craving is dairy. I eat like 4 eggs a day, some cheese, a couple yogurts. I also am eating meats fruit and veggies too. I'm normally a big chocolate fan, but chocolates been kinda making me feel sick, lol. Idk, to me sounds kinda "boyish" so maybe hubby will get what he wants. Well see.
I have a feeling that I'm having another girl (that's my early prediction). I have a boy and a girl, and there are a couple of things that make me think this way: #1 I had a faint line on my bfp with both my son and my last pregancy, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I got a nice dark line which is what I got with this one, #2 if I conceived when I think I did, it was with a "late swimmer" (we had sex the day before) and the same happened when I got pregnant with my daughter. We'll see!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Steph_b- Everything is going well so far. I saw my doc yesterday for my annual and everything seems to be fine so far. I can't wait until tomorrow to know what my hormone levels are though! That will bring me more peace of mind.
Stopping by to check in and gather my truck load of SSBD!
hmm, that is a very interesting obsevation. I was reading that girls produce more estrogen or something.. That would make me lean even more towards a boy, as I got a really faint positive, and it was still fairly faint two days later. Also, I have been having the odd moodswing, but haven't been too bad. My last pregnancy, I was a total wreck.
Trying to guess is so much fun, lol. I also read that Mothers instincts are right 71% of the time. I don't have strong feelings either way yet, but more and more I'm leaning towards boy.
P.S. , I saved up a bag of SSBD to give to Lori earlier, and have another one saved up just 4 u Bridgette :)
Im thinking girl... I dont know why. yesterday I was so sure it was twins again as well, but that feeling has gone today. mind you... as the days go on the worse the MS gets, they say MS with twins can be worse. I have to say that i think this time round it is worse than last time as well.
im not finding much food i can even eat! i seem to want cheese as well, but besides that I am having trouble finding anything to eat. the problem with that is that if i dont eat every few hours the MS gets so much worse!
what about smalls... anyone find certain smells make them sick? i was snuggling with DH after he showered thisavo, and the small of his aftershave nearly made me not want to breath. snuggling didn't last too long :-(
It is defiantely not uncommon for smells to make one want to lose their lunch. I haven't gotten there yet, but with my pregnancies not only do the smells drive me crazy, but I can smell EVERY little thing so strong. I never got morning sickness, but I would feel nauseated. It was a little worse when I was prego with my daughter. Are you taking your prenatals at night?
Oh yeah, the mood swings are another thing. I was WAY worse with my daughter than with my son. I didn't have them very much at all with my son. I have been pretty bad this time around too (sorry dh, ds, and dd ;).
Good morning! How is everyone? To those of you girls wondering about boys or girls...I just knew that this time I was having a girl. I had the strongest feeling ever and had only picked out girl stuff. Well, it was a boy :P That makes 3 boys and 1 girl now. So I hope you girls have better luck with that LOL I'm just thrilled that my little one is perfectly healthy no matter if it was a boy or a girl. So now I have my little Gavin and can't wait to meet him!!
annalc..Welcome!
This has been a pretty bad week for me :(  There are some things going on at work that have been making it very hard for me to sleep.  I'll probably be able to mention more later, but for now, I'm just confused, a little annoyed, and trying to be hopefull it all works out.  I found this stuff out right before my Yoga on Tuesday, and had a hard time focusing on everything, but I'm confident that next week's yoga will be a lot better!  And Boy and I happy I had my dr's apt yesterday!  It was just what I needed this week!

My Dr apt went really well!  We didn't hear the heartbeat yet, but I'm only 9 weeks and most of my fat is in my belly area from when I had my first child.  We did an ultrasound instead on an old machine so we couldn't get a clear idea of when my due date is actually, but it's looking like I'm right on track for the 9 week mark!  We saw a 160 heartbeat!  It was so amazing!  We also saw my little bean move around a lot!  I almost cried, it was so amazing!  My Midwife was amazed with how my my little one was moving!  When I told DH, he was like "Oh Great, another Active one!"  Lol, my first was just as active (not sure early on or not, but DEFANTLY didn't stop moving towards the end), and he still dosen't stop moving too often, lol.  

I did get a few pics, but because of everything else going on I haven't had a chance to scan them in yet, but I will try to get that done tonight or tomorrow.

Oooooo, One last AMAZING thing to add.  So, In my pregnancy binder I got from the hospital, it mentioned 3D/4D ultrasounds.  I asked my midwife about them and she said that all (Except the few old ones, like the one she uses) is the 3D/4D and that they do those for the 20 week ultrasounds!!!  :)  I am SO excited, I can't wait to see it, I think DH is a little excited as well!  When it gets a little closer I may see if other family wanted to see it as well, and see how many can join us.

annalc - Welcome And congrats!  I'm sure everything will be just fine!

nunu1977 - Sorry about the MS :(  

MissmyAngel - I am feeling boy, not sure why, just a feeling.  My Pregnancy symptoms are very similar to those I had with my son, but my eating habbits are a little different.  I crave banana's on and off and they say if you crave banana's it's a boy, lol.  With my son, I felt boy, then in the middle girl, then boy again towards the end.  
Morning! I have my anatomy scan today so we should find out if we're having a boy or girl. I am so anxious to go but a little nervous too. My appt is at 2:00 so I'll let all of you know how everything went.

Congrats to the new preggers and sorry for those of you with ms...it's no fun!
Hi everyone! Stopping in to collect! Thanks to all of you! Is it cruel of me to say "happy to hear of all the m/s"??????

Theresa- thanks for the virtual hug(hope it works) LOL

Nat- I can't wait to see your post!!!!!!! I'm saying boy(i'm usually wrong so it's probably a girl!)
I am being tortured! I had my beta/hcg bloodwork done on Tuesday (side note...I just caught my 1 1/2 year old running out with my BFP that has been stationed on my bathroom counter :P). Anyway, I couldn't get the results yesterday because my doc was in another office for the second half of the day and they weren't in on time. Well, I have been waiting and waiting for them today and when I called for the second time and asked for anyone to give me my results, I was told that they haven't come in yet! What the heck! Doesn't the lab know that it is cruel to keep a pregnant woman waiting to know if her baby is okay? Ughhhh! What is so crazy about it is that the one that I did back on the 24th was done later and came back early the next morning! I'll let you all know when I know more.

steph9803- Gavin is a great name! My son is Gavin Matthew!
Oh my goodness Natalie...I can't believe it's Thursday already! I can't wait to hear from you!!!!!!!!
annalc..I love the name Gavin :D Good luck with the numbers!
natalie-That's so great! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.

vanessa- I have been noticing smells more, but not nearly so bad as my last pregnancy. The odd time I get a whiff of something that turns my stomach a little bit, but it seems I might be one of the lucky one's. So far I just get a bit nauseous periodically. MS has hit me bad only once so far. I am still wishing it would just hit me, so I can stop worrying, lol.

annalc- I think DH is sighing in relief, lol. I drove him so nuts during my last pregnancy, he wasn't sure if he wanted to try again, lol. I wish I knew the sex of my last pregnancy, so I had something to go by. Though it sounds like he/she was a girl. And I swore up and down it was a boy! Lol.  BTW My doc didn't even test my levels at all! He hasn't given me my due date either. Thankfully, the OB who took care of me during my m/c is taking me as a patient after I have my US next week. My doc doesn't know yet. Normally I would have to wait until I'm 27 weeks.

steph9803- Aww, that ***** about buying girl stuff :/ But Gavin is a really great name!
I was given a garbagebag full of boys clothes the other day, and have 2 friends with baby girls, so l will have a good headstart either way.

Amy-That's so great you got to see your little peanut! I'm sorry to hear about your lousy day, but glad to hear you week turned out so good after all. Thats a nice strong HB! 3D/4D utrasounds seem really neat, around here, you need to go to a special clinic and pay roughly $100 for one. I'm thinking about trying it. It would be so exciting!
OK Nat, it's 7:24 here your killing me!!!!!!
MissmyAngel - yeah I was amazed when they said they had them!  I was thinking of getting one regardless, but I guess the clinic/hospital decided to get the good ones when they last replaced them!  

natalie - Oooo, I can't wait!  What is it!!
I'm back, it's a boy!!! I was so wrong but I usually am. My DH is so excited and so are the kids! The dr said everything looked great so I feel so blessed!!!! I am so relieved...and thankful for this little guy!

Lori, you were right!!
I finally got my numbers at 5:15, talk about waiting till the last minute! They were at 835! Awesome increase since my last one was 49 on the 24th! What a relief. My doc says to get my blood drawn again tomorrow, and if the numbers are where he thinks they will be, then he should be able to do an ultrasound by the 17th. Yay!

natalie910- Congrats on the baby boy! I think boys are easier babies than girls and way more low maintenance ;)
Wow lots and lots of posts i havent been able to chatch up on them all! i have been so tired the last few days i am taking it as a good sing! well i have my 1st scan in 3days and am getting very very nervous about it i have been having a mixture of dreams about it some are that we go in and its the same as last time that the baby stoped growing at 7weeks, others are that the baby is ok but the heart beat is slowing down then i had one last night and in my dream i asked if the baby had a heart beat and they said yes they both do. i just want to get to monday now and find out if the little pip is ok! ever since the mmc i am a nervous reck, i guess is dosnt help that i am on the babycenter web site and a lot of the ladys have had mmc on there when they went for there scans recently, i have been trying not to log on as much as i dont think that web site is doing me much good at the mo! i am just keeping everything crossed everything is ok and praying very hard! i am feeling more positive bout this pregancy than my last though so am hopeing thats a good sing too!

hope everyone is well and  bumps are doing well, i shall try and pop on more over the weekend to keep informed about whats going on with everyone!

natalie910- congratulations on finding out its a boy!

annalc- glad your numbes are going up well!
Definately try to keep positive thoughts! I know it is hard, but I also know how horrible the feeling is when you are so unsure and anxious. Try to keep your mind occupied with something else. I will pray for you and your little bean.
natalie - Congrats on the boy!  

annalc - Awesome numbers!  I'm so excited for you I can't wait to hear how your first ultrasound goes!!

rachaellou06 - I'm glad your feeling better about this pregnancy.  I felt the same way before my first scan, I swear my heart was even racing until she said everything looked ok!  We didn't see much that time, as I was only 6 weeks, but it still felt good to know!  mmc's are scary, I had one and that's my biggest fear!  For me, I stopped "acting" pregnant about the time the baby stopped developing, I'm asking DH every day if I'm still pregnant, he just rolls his eyes and says yes, very much so!  The best you can do is trust that you feel different this time, it's the same thing with me, it just feels way different, and I just know everything's going to be ok.
annalc- thanks for the kind words :) all i have been doing is cleaning and sorting the house out lol i am going to sort the garden this weekend to try and make it go extra quick lol.

cocacolapanda- have you got another scan soon? im asking the same to my df he is getting rather fed up with me i think bless him, ive also started to not feel as tired today which has got me all worried lol if its not one thing its the other! i am just hopeing the weekend flys by for me.
rachaellou06 - I had my 9 week scan on Wednesday, and everything is going great!  Just try ot stay busy this weekend and it'll be time for your US before you know it!  Yeah, and as far as the tiredness goes, try to just relax, it could just be you being excited for the us.  When I had my missed miscarriage I actually didn't get tired until the baby had stopped developing.  Symptoms come and go during pregnancy, I'm sure everything is fine!
Racheall-Sorry your having bad dreams,  I also had many of those dreams.  That is one of the reason I bought the doppler.  After having a bad dream I liked to be able to listen to the heartbeat.  I was also very anxious for my first scan.  I sat in the parking lot for 20 minutes before my apt crying because I was so nervous.  Luckily my finace was there to get me to even go into hte apt.  Thankfully my us tech was great and found the baby and the beating heart withing a minute of putting the wand on me.  I'm sure everything will go great for you.  Stay busy this weekend so you're not thinking about the apt too much.
Natalie...Congrats again on the baby boy!!!

I have my level 2 u/s & amnio on the 22nd, I have been very anxious but excited at the same time.  I am feeling pretty good, & I hear the hb every morning.  The hb seems really high to me compared to some of the others that I have seen posted in the Aug. babies forum.  I am sure it's fine, It's very strong & pretty loud.  It's kind of funny now because when I find it he/she moves away every time!!
natalie-Grats on the baby boy! I agree with annalc. Though it seems to me that boys are harder when their little, but once they hit teenagehood, its the girls that are the biggest handful, lol.

Jenn- Lol about the baby moving away from the doppler. Unfortunately, I read they dont like the sound of dopplers and US's :/ Poor little guys. Though it is nice for us to hear that reassuring sound. I'm sure they forgive us, lol.

Amy-It sounds like most of the symptoms of your mmc were the totally opposite to mine, though I'm almost certain it was caused by a heat stroke, which is when morning sickness stopped, and the weird symptoms started. This pregnancy is totally opposite to my last, which so far is pretty uneventful, but reasurring to me. I guess the main thing is to go by your gut instincts.

rachellou06- I'm sorry about the bad dreams. I think maybe you do need to stay away from babycenter for awhile. I used to use I-Am-Pregnant all the time, and all the stories just makes it so much harder to stay positive. I like talking with you girls, because everyone here has been through the same thing, and were all positive influences on each other. I'm sure everything will be fine when you get to see baby.

annalc-grats on your great numbers! I'm sure all will be good so you can have your US on the 17th. YAY!

Teehee...my husband is so worried that since my numbers jumped so much that we are having twins! Now my friend is praying that we are. This should be interesting ;)

Hi ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Nat-congrats oon the blue team. ;)
Annalc- that would be somethhhing to have twins.
Queenspade- my baby has had a higher hb as well 165 at the us yesterday at 19 weeks, but all is good with baby ashlynn. I think at 8 weeks it was 180 or so. I wouldn't worry.
Hey ladies...sorry I've been out of the loop!  Just nothing really going on with me...just waiting 6 days more for my u/s....yes, anna I know what you mean about being left hanging...I havent had any b/w, u/s or anything yet and I'm almost 8 weeks!!!

A few things I've picked up from conversation:  I am thinking girl...but....who knows! :)

And yes, certain smells bother me too....and they are all exaggerated....even dh's cologne I bought him for Christmas sends me over the edge....

Nat: of course you know I'm thrilled for you! :)

To everyone else...good luck with upcoming appointments... :)

CONGRATS Natalie! yay a little boy!
Annalc, yay for good numbers! my MC was twins so im half hoping this is twins! the only problem with twins is its a more complicated pregnancy, and I think im done with things being complicated...lol
AMY im glad your little one was so active and you could see a HB!
I haven't been on for a few days as ive been in Hollywood CA doing inventory on one of our stores. MS was actually pretty good and didn't affect me too bad, until the drive home that is. DH got me annual passes for Universal as well and really wanted me to go back with them for a few hours before we left. I did the back lot tour and thats all, but that meant leaving later and getting stuck in traffic... just like i didn't want to happen! MS came on and I had to drive home, a normal 4 hour drive took 7 hours! but I am soooo happy to be home and I even slept in until 8am!
I have been having so much trouble with the insurance company already! they forgot to put my step son and me on the policy.... and then they tell me that it could take 5 days for it to be corrected. so im still waiting to get in for an early U/S. but i guess im 7W1D and no spotting or pains that I cant handle, so I think that is a good indication that it isn't a tubal! I have no nausia medication left so im praying i can get in first thing Monday!
Other than the long drive home and still waiting for insurance... things are good at my end.
Well It's official I'm having a little GIRL!!!!  Everything looked good on the anatomy scan.  I couldn't be more thrilled.  MY fiancé is little nervous, he was hoping for a 'stander' not a 'squatter' but I think he's getting used to the idea.
lol, that would be so cute! I'm secretly wishing for twins, because this will be my only baby. DH has two daughters, so he wants to get snipped after this one.
Steph_B, grats on the girl! Just keep saying "Daddy's girl" to him. That should get him excited. Mine tells me if its a girl he's "putting it back" lol.
Dana, I'm sorry you haven't had anything done yet.  Just think though, your pics will turn out much nicer because you waited that extra little bit :)
Vanessa, aww, I can't believe they forgot you two. Glad to hear morning sickness let you off the hook during work though :)
Steph, congrats on it being a girl!
I secretly want a girl as well. I really like the Two girl names we have picked from when I was pregnant with the twins. it was too early to know want sex they were so I don't feel like I'm taking names from them. But, I really will be happy with either boy or girl. Don't they say girls give you more MS? or is it the other way around? I seriously can't tell if I have a tummy bug or MS right now its so bad!  
well i have been staying away from baby center and am feeling a bit better. i used a doppler last night to see if i could hear somthing and picked somthing up so its either a heart beat or the placenta so i have started to think that even if it was just the placenta it means somthing is there and working as it should be?? scan is 2morrow at 10.40n am so am hoping it goes very quickly, i feel quite sick this morning not sure if its morning sickness or nerves lol.

steph_b- congratulations on the girl, have you thought of any names yet?

missmyangel- i have taken ur advise and am staying away from baby center and am feeling a bit better for it!

cocacolapanda- oh that good, have u told anyone yet?
Thanks Ladies-  As of right now her name is going to be Ashlynn Reese.  Of course that could change before July, but that is what we are calling her for now.  We bought a few cute dresses last night.  I have a feeling I'm going to be shopping a lot in the near furture.
Finally starting a new list!  See you over there to pick up some SSBD =)
krichar commented on Shannon79's status
1 hr ago
MyMelBgirl commented on july 28th
1 hr ago
zara2010 I cant believe I've only ga... Comment