Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Belly Buddies - March 21st
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Belly Buddies - March 21st

It is so bittersweet for me to be starting this new list :(

First, our deepest sympathies go out to Jenn/Queenspade.  She is such a strong lady and an inspiration to us all.  Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you during your dark hours.

Our prayers also go out to Jennymin.  Again, our thoughts are prayers are with you during this difficult time.

On the lighter side, we have a birth to announce, and SIX BFP's to add!

Buns already done:
Mapes/Melissa - Adam - 6/14/09
Dani - Colter - 7/19/09
kc1021 - Olivia Kate - 7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey - Lillian Kathleen - 8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty - 9lb Boy - 8/17/09
Ashmcc - Kamryn - 8/17/09
CacyMichelle - Addison Grace - 8/24/09
Munter - Lincoln Brian - 9/6/09
avik7/Anna - Jamin Scott - 9/16/09
Latrice - Trinity Allyssa - 9/18/09
nickswife/Gigi - Abby Nickole - 10/14/09
kgokgo/Niki - Isabelle - 10/18/09
BP0629/Brandy - Allison Jean - 10/24/09
melo1224 - ????? - 11/10/09
cari227 - Alyssa Marie - 11/14/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - Ali - 11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - ?????? - 11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen - Emma Claire - 12/1/09
LadyM84/Lisa - Evan Zack - 12/3/09
Elisha123 - Brianna - 12/10/09
youme123/Leigh - ???????
YogaChick/Mira - Ziva Ariana - 1/16/10
MiaIvan/Maria - June - 1/16/10
CONGRATS TO GMB/GINA - A healthy baby boy was born on 3/15/10!

Waiting to meet their miracles:
tinkerbell101/Deb - 36W - Boy - 4/19/10
Msteri - 33W - Girl - 5/8/10
EricaB28 - 31W - ?? - 5/23/10
Princessa745/Rossie - 25W - Boy - 7/2/10
LiLinz - 24W - Boy - 7/9/10
Steph9803 - 23W - BOY - 7/15/10
Natalie910 - 23W - Boy - 7/19/10
Steph_B - 21W - GIRL - 7/31/10
HeatherLF16 - 21W - 8/3/10
Peterjl/Mary - 21W - 8/5/10
TCGirl - 18W - 8/21/10
TeddiH - 15W - 9/8/10
rachaellou06 - 12W - 9/30/10
cocacolapanda/Amy - 11W - 10/6/10
szw2008/Sam - 11W - 10/11/10
Dmarie/Dana - 10W - 10/18/10
nunu/Vanessa - 9W - 10/22/10
GinaGi - 9W - 10/23/10
Nikkij6577 - 9W - 10/26/10
missmyangel/Theresa - 8W - 10/26/10
Pips - BFP! - 8W - 10/30/10
annalc - BFP! - 7W - 11/1/10
songingmind/Janelle - BFP BFP!
Eirlis - BFP BFP!
babyhope8/Ana - BFP BFP!
Youngmum20 - BFP BFP!
Here to get a fresh new batch of baby dust! WOW!!! Look how long this list is!!!! Can't wait to have my name on it.

Jenn & Jenny- I'm so sorry for your losses. Sending both of you prayers and strength during this difficult time. Know that we are all here by your sides if you need us. xoxo
Bridgette,  Thank you!  We are doing better day by day, hopefully after we meet with the specialist we can get back on the list!!!  XOXO
Jenn - I pray that the specialist can give you the answers that you so deserve.  It broke my heart to not have your name on the list.  I think about you all the time, and if you ever need a shoulder, you know how to find me.
Yes, Jenn and Jennymin: I am so sorry for your losses. :(  I think of you often.

Lori and Bridgette: SSBD!!! :)

Not much to report...just hanging in there...10 weeks....30 to go! :)
So sorry Jenn and Jenny! Your both in my thoughts and heart!
           ******HUGS******
Congrats on the new baby boy Gina!!!!
Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!!!!

Not to much going on here...However we are getting a new puppy (kind of like a new baby, Im sure she will keep me up all night!) and just finding it hard to believe that I have made it to 15 almost 16 weeks!
Thank you everyone for your support!!!!
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses Jenn and Jenny!

It is always so sad to hear of the losses. Sorry Jenn and Jenny, hang in there!

Nothing to report on my end...7w 3d and counting. I'm still praying every day that this baby is going to continue to grow strong and healthy.

SSBD to all who are in need!
Hi Ladies, I no I only post every blue moon but i still check in to see how you ladies are doing, the ladies i met almost two years ago and to see the new ones.  I want to say for the ladies who just had losses my prayers goes out to you.  I had a missed m/c June 08 and it was a difficult time for me, but 15 months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  Much baby dust to all TTC exspecialy you Bam.
I'm sorry Jenn and Jenny :(  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.

Congrats on Baby boy Gina!  1 week old today!  I hope your able to get some rest!

Wow, Congrats to all the new BFP's It's kind of weird seeing my name close to the middle of the list now!  

Nothing new with me, week and 2 days till my next apt and ultrasound.  I'm feeling pretty good after yesterday, I had a Chiropractic adjustment and my SIL said she could tell I was more flexible already, and explained the hormones around 11-14 or so weeks cause you to become more flexible.  I remember being more flexible when I was pregnant the first time but didn't realize what actually caused it, etc.  It's really nice hearing things that make you realize that the pregnancy and stuff is going good :).

Is anyone finding out the sex of there baby or have an ultrasound soon?
Hi Girls! Here to pick up some baby dust! I only have like 5-6 days left till I find out if I can join all of you.....Praying.

Latrice- OMG! Trinity is beautiful! I can't believe how big she's getting.
I know, I was at the bottom, and all of a sudden I'm almost a quarter of the way up! Tis a good time for BFP's! Spring is in the air :)
I am so sorry Jenn and Jenny to hear of your losses

I did wanted to introduce myself since I don't know most of you....my name is Ana I had a late miscarriage at 21 weeks late Oct 2009 and now I just got my BFP feeling very nervous yet exited at the same time.

Lori here's some more SSBD for you hope those 5 days fly by and you get your BFP=)
Oh, and my next u/s will be in 3-5 weeks, depending on when they will be able to squeeze me in. Going for my prenatal app. tomorrow, and should be getting the papers for it then.
jenn and jennymin...i'm sorry and my prayers go out to you.

gina..congrats! he's beautiful!

lori...babydust!  nice weather, spring is here (well, not today) and here's to you getting your bfp!

bridgette...tell dh it's rutting season, and don't let him leave the bedroom.  i'd say enjoy it out in nature, but i remember what happened last time.

pips...congrats! i remember you from back when i first joined the forum.

congratulations to all the bfp's!

it looks like the boys are in the lead!
Hey girls haven't been on in a while my laptop has broke! Congratulations on the new  bfps! And am very to hear about the losses that jaw happend, my thoughts are with you both.

Well I have my dateing scan on thursday to find out what my due date is! Am getting very nervous though, I saw the baby and with it's beating heart 2weeks ago but I am still worring hopefully I will feel better after the scan! I feel very positve bout this pregancy though so hopefuly that's a good sing.

Lots of baby dust for smr08 and bridgett!
Hi Everyone,

Congrats to all the new BFPs and  lots of baby dust to all of you waiting and hope to see you on the list next month.

So sorry to the ladies for their losses... you are in my prayers daily.  

Boys are for sure in the lead please add another found out I am having a little BOY.  Go team blue :)

Congrats on the boy heather!
Congrats on the BOY Heather!  Team blue is definitely in the lead!

Hi Pips, glad to see that you are back!!! :)

Latrice - Ahh, how I've missed you :)  Your baby girl is so beautiful!

Thanks for all the SSBD ladies, I'm scouping up my share!
Oh and LMAO off Aileen - no more BD'ing in the outdoors for this girl!
Congrats to all the new BFPs.  I have missed you guys while our computer was broken, and I am so happy to see everyone again.

Jenn and Jenny- my heart aches for you both.  You will be in my prayers.  The ladies on here helped me during the hardest times, and I know they will be a source of support for you.

Take care, and good luck to everyone.
Mapes!!! (Melissa!!!) Our first ever BFP . . . Adam is going to be a year old before we know it.  I love when my "veterans" come back for a visit :)
Morning- Here for my pick up!

Aileen- LOL about the comment to Bridgette!

Rachael- good luck on Thursday! Thanks for the baby dust!

Heather- congratulations on your baby boy!

Melissa- nice to see you back!
Heather- Congrats on the little boy! Send some boy vibes my way. Honestly, I'll be happy either way, but I don't think my son could handle another girl in our house ;)
Also, I think my daughter might have less issues with another boy, rather than another girl to steal her thunder ;)
Unfortunately my BFP turned out to be a chemical pregnancy as my beta level is down to 10 today.

Best of luck to everyone else!
I'm so sorry to hear that Eirlis :(
I'm so sorry eirlis :/

Annalc-My hubby has 2 daughters and the younger one isnt too happy about being replaced as the baby. So were really hoping we get to join team blue too.

Heather-grats on the boy! Yes team blue definitly is in the lead.

Rachael-good luck with your dating scan. I'm sure everything will be just fine :)

So I went for my prenatal appointment yesterday and they forgot to give me the paperwork for my 12 week ultrasound :( I was so excited to find out when I get to go today, too. I phoned them two hours ago and they were supposed to call back but haven't yet.
Good morning, ladies

I am sorry to hear about the recent losses.  You are all in my thoughts and I hope you are getting the support you need from everyone at this difficult time.

Congrats to the new BFPs. I wish you a happy & healthy nine months.

As for me, my appointment last week was fine. I gained 2 lbs which is great because I had lost 2 at the appointment before. Next week I have another growth scan at 34 weeks.  I am hoping that she is at least 5 lbs by then.  She measured right on target at the 28 week scan.  Can't believe I'm #2 on the list....where did the time go? lol

I hope everyone has a great day :)
I got the phone call from the docs office finally, and my ultrasound is on April 12th. So not quite 3 weeks from now. Yay I'm excited!
Jenn, Jenny and Eirlis-- I am so sorry for all that you are going through. You are all in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

Ok, so I have been MIA forever...SORRY!!! Things have been SO busy with my new cake business!! It's weird to see that I am getting SO much closer to the top of the list! We still have absolutely NOTHING done in the baby's room....oh boy!! I am starting maternity leave in 5 weeks, so I have a ton to do before I'm out of there..Lots of braxton hicks (some have been quite painful), and my doc FINALLY gave me an Rx for massage therapy..so I go on April 5th....SO excited about that!!!

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!
Cheers!
Erica :o)
I must admit I'm jealous of you all at the top of the list!! God-willing, I'll get up there and stay this time!

I'm starting to get more symptoms- lots of nausea and tired to the extreme.  I actually had to leave work today at lunch because the break room smells were just not good.  I don't know how I'm going to handle that going forward.  (I also used that little break to take a nap in my car- that was nice!!)

Counting down the days to my 4/2 ultrasound.  

Best wishes to everyone else!
Eirlis- Sorry to hear about your loss. Stay strong and hang in there for that sticky bean!

songinmind- We're in the same boat. I have been gettin more symptoms in the last few days as well. Sometimes even thinking about food makes me feel nauseous. And talk about mood swings. I feel bad for my kids! Lets just hope they don't continue to get worse!

MissmyAngel- Yay for the u/s appointment. I can't wait for my next one. I have a regular prenatal appointment on the 7th, and I will find out then when I will have my 12 week u/s. That seemed to go fast, huh? I can't believe you are already approaching your 12 week mark!
Janelle: I hear ya on the tired.  I've had fatigue pretty much the whole time from 6 weeks on....I'm now 10 and a half weeks and its finally getting a little better and so is the nausea, so hang in there.  

Erica: massage....aahhh...sounds delightful.  Enjoy!  I have some gift certificates for a place here so when I am able to I will be getting some pregnancy massages! :)

I also wish I was closer to the top of the list...someday...

Lori: DS's bday is April 15th, but we are having his party on the 11th...so that is really only two and a half weeks from now!  Yikes!!  can't believe he will be 3...
I know what all you ladies mean..It will be nice when were the ones up there near the top. But time is going by so quickly, and soon we will be up there, wondering where all that time went, and having our baby showers, and scrambling to get everything ready for baby! You are soo right annalc!
P.S. I dont know if anyones from Canada, but if you are, sign up for the nestle baby website. You get a free baby bag, with a trial pack for some goodstart formula, changing pad, magazines and coupons for other nestle products! A friend brought over her niece today, to help me get my dogs (and me) used to having a baby around the house, and she showed me the bag.
MissmyAngel-- I got that nestle bag when I had dd...it's great! And we did end up using goodstart, much less spitting up compared to similac.

Dana-- I CAN'T wait!! And insurance pays for it all!!! YAY!!! It's the exact same massage as DH got me for my birthday, but it's FREE!!!!! YAY!!!!! My siatic (sciatic) nerve has been bothering me for so long now, it feels completely abnormal to have a pain free back (even if it is only for a couple of days...lol!)

And don't worry ladies, you'll all be up at the top of the list before you know it..it feels like yesterday that I got my BFP! (although at the same time...it feels like a lifetime ago..does that make ANY sense?!)
Hello ladies, thought I would introduce myself: My name is Karista and I got my BFP yesterday after getting alot of faint, barley there pos. starting at 11dpo (didn't believe they were bfps)!! For those who don't know me, I had a m/c at 10 weeks in October, waited 2 months per docs. instructions, got pg again in January but had a chemical at 5 weeks. I am really optimistic about this one though, I really feel like third times the charm and have been praying to get pg again and to get a sticky bean! God answered the 1st prayer, and still praying he'll answer the second. I am so happy to be joing ya'll and hope everyone is doing well this morning!!
Hey everyone hope you are all well, well we just got out the scan and everything is perfect! Baby is 12weeks and 5days and am due 2nd of October. Will try to pop on later to chatch up with everyones posts
Hi Ladies!

Congrats on the new BFP! and Congrats to Racheal and her perfect little one!

i'm doing great!  I have a cold but other than that I'm feeling good, and energized for the most part.  I signed up for birth classes and they start the end of April (kinda early but I wanted to get them done before the nice summer weather gets here).  Baby Ashlynn has been kicking up a stom and I'm loving it :)

I hope everyone else is doing well!
Thank you Steph_b -
Glad everyone seems to be doing well so far this morning!!

Hi girls! Here for my baby dust. Just a few more days till I know if i'll be joining you, fingers crossed XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Karista- Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
trying_x_3- Congrats on your BFP! This is going to be your sticky bean!

Rachael- Congrats on a healthy baby. Yay for making it past the 12 weeks mark!
smr08 -I hope you'll be joining me too...I'm lonley lol!!

annalc -Thank you so much!!
trying_x_3- Yay, congrats on your pregnancy! Sending you lots of super sticky vibes :)

Lori-My fingers are crossed for you too :)

Rachael-glad your scan went well! I know, its so exciting to see the little one, lol!

Erica-Yea, I can understand what you mean about time going fast and yet slow at the same time. I like how Nestle has that point system too, to get even more free stuff!

Not much to report today. I can't wait until my scan. The next one, I'll have gotten past my previous loss date :)
Hey everyone-had a really busy day yesterday.  My oldest turned 13 and had our u/s.  It's a girl- I kept thinking it was as this pregnancy is different then the last.  I do have to switch back to progesterone shots twice weekly, as my level dropped again.  I think I'll have to do them until 36 wk.  I was at the office for 3&1/2 hrs yesterday. What a long day!

Bridgette and Lori: saying extra prayers for you both!
Thank you Missmyangel!!!
Peterjil - I'll Pray everything's okay for you and your little girl.

I've got a doc's appt Monday...they wanted to see me today but I couldn't swing it with work...they're going to check my progesterone levels - I'm kinda nervous, I know checking levels is normal after 2 m/c's, but I can't help it. I decided to keep taking the 80 ic pg test I have left over and they seem to slowly be getting darker and I just keep reminding myself I did trip a digital this time in about a minute (it took 3 min. in the first pg and the chemical wouldn't show "pregnant" at all) so I know I have a good bit of hormone this time. Pray everything goes well Please.
Mary Congrats on the little girl!!  you must be so thrilled.  Just a warning though shopping for girl clothing is addictive... Ashlynn already has more clothes than she will ever need and I haven't had my baby shower yet. :)  

I can't believe how close I'm getting to the top of the list!  only 18 weeks till I get to meet my baby girl!
Hi Girls! Stopping by to pick up some baby dust, I only have a couple of days left!!! Thank you all for the prayers!

Mary- Congratulations!!!!!
Mary, congrats on the girl!  and happy belated birthday to your oldest!

trying_x_3, congrats!  I know it's scary but you'll make it though, the darker lines are defiantly a good thing!

I'm getting SO excited for Wednesday when I have my next ultrasound and we should also hear the heartbeat this time too!  Other than that it's a busy weekend, and busy early part of next week, what a great way to make the time go by fast!
THANKS cocacolapanda - I was hoping they were!! Hope time flies for you!!!
Mary-grats on the girl!

trying-Sounds like a good sign. Hope everything goes well with your tests!

Amy-hope your u/s goes well!

Lori-still have my fingers crossed :)

Steph-LOL @ the baby clothing addiction :) Love her name too btw.

Still nothing exciting to post..I keep counting down the days till my u/s like 10x a day! Its still 2 1/2 weeks away! lol. I realized we get to find out the sex between the 16th and 30th of May. Our anniversary is on the 24th, so I might try to book it for that day. Would be a cute anniversary present :)
Hi Everyone! Well cd27 and no af as of yet so i'm picking up another load of baby dust!!

Amy- good luck on Wednesday!

Theresa-Thanks!! I would love nothing more then to join all of you! The 24th would be the perfect day for your u/s :)
Lori:  GOOD LUCK and SSSSBD as always! :)  
Well, went to doc today to get my progesterone levels checked, won't know anything till tomorrow - hope that everything is going good - Line was even darker on the pg test this morning. My only concern is the sore boobs kinda came and went before I found out I was pg, as a matter of fact, they didn;t hurt for 2 full days before I found out and then they started hurting again and now they don't - uhhhh!! so frustrating. Is this a bad sign? They seem to be getting bigger. They also didn't hurt in my first pg (AT ALL) and that one lasted 10 weeks...I guess I just want to know if it's normal. Thanks and hope everyone is happy and healthy today!!
Trying - My boobs hurt on and off until I was closer to the 6-8 week mark, then it was more consistent.  Getting bigger is very common, many women have there boobs get bigger (noticeably) before there even starting to show.  Also, there really is no "normal", but boobs hurting (even on and off), and gitting bigger are defiantly pregnancy symptoms many women feel.  I'm almost 13 weeks and my bob's haven't gotten bigger yet, but they seem to be more firm.

Lori - Good luck!  I hope you get good news soon :)  Sending lots of baby dust your way!
Cocacolapanda - Thanks, That was just what I was hoping to hear!!! My boobs are only noticable to DH and me, they didn't just get huge overnight or anything, they just seem to be getting firmer and "less saggy" lol!!
Well, I'm back and forth about being excited and nervous lately because my sypmtoms are coming and going. I had nausea for a couple of days, but that seems to have subsided. Then I got slight breast and nipple soreness, which also varies from day-to-day. I don't remember this happening with either of my other pregnancies, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention either. I just can't wait for my 12/13 week ultrasound, so that I'm sure that everything's ok!
Hello ladies! Hope everyone is doing good

Trying- I agree with Amy, my boobs have been hurting on and off and they are also getting a little bigger....everyone has diffrent preg signs and in diffrent ways

Well nothing really has changed with me just waiting for my first ultrasound on April 15 which seems so far away

Hi Girls! Well i'm back to collect, cd28 and af free for now, hopefully it'll stay that way for say.....9 months :) Hope your all doing well.
Yeah, Lori-  let us know when we can uncross our fingers and toes to celebrate your BFP!!

I check my breasts every couple hours to see if they're still tender!  I definitely know what you all mean.  And last week I had some massive moments of nausea, but those have really subsided. (at 6.5 weeks?!?- doesn't feel right)  

So nervous for Friday's u/s.  I've had 3 rotten u/s's so far in my life, I'm really praying for a good one!

Hope you all are doing great on this lovely sunny Monday!
Lori- sending you tons of SSBD to you I really hope she starys away

Janelle- I hope evrything goes well with your ultrasound
annalc and songinmind-My morning sickness stopped at 7 weeks too, and I just had food aversions for about a week after that, but I seem to be getting used to most foods now too. I'm trying so hard not to panic! I had my u/s two days before my morning sickness stopped, and on the day they stopped I started taking my prenatals at night. So hoping that everything is ok still. I have started taking prenatals during the day again to try to induce my morning sickness, but it seems to have took its exit. I haven't had a live birth either, so its hard not to get a bit nervous. I still have two weeks to go before my u/s. :/
Ok, cd29!!! I'm hoping that all this baby dust i'm collecting is working. Not sure when i'm gonna test, maybe December :) LOL
Finally heard from nurse about progesterone test I had done yesterday"blood work came back normal"...I wouldn't let it go at that though, I asked her what my level was and she said 24.7!!! ( I watched them write on my chart Progesterone, so I guess that's all they checked?)I also requested that they periodically test my levels!!! Now just waiting on call back about appt date!!!
trying- Congrats! Good news!
annalc - Thanks, I am so relieved now!! I was a bit of a mess yesterday waiting on the results, I was supposed to get a call during the morning, but it ended up being almost 4:30 in the afternoon and that was so stressfull, but I am okay now and just as optomistic as always!!
Hi everyone, I had an ob appt. today, nothing too exciting which is a good thing...lol. I'm 24 weeks 1 day so I go back in 4 weeks for the glucose tolerance test. Other than that our little guy is doing well, my level II u/s came back good and so did the fetal echo. I'm so relieved!
Take care everyone xxx
Natalie-  nothing exciting is DEFINITELY a good thing :)  Congrats on another good checkup!

trying-  I don't know why these MD offices can't give us a better timeframe to find out results!!  The last time I had my progesterone drawn, the RN doing the draw said to call if I hadn't heard by 11.  I called at 1230 and the secretary gave me massive attitude telling me to be more patient!!  Go figure!

No real symptoms :(  I'm really hitting the freak out point as this u/s comes up.  DH just keeps saying that I should be positive but it's getting harder and harder. :(
songinmind - yeah, I called twice once at around 11 and again at 2:45, if they had been as rude as your secretary was, they would be one patient short lol!! They just don't realize that I know what progesterone is and does, so they probably didn't think it was that important or stressing me out, the nurse seemed suprised I actually asked what my levels were too. Try not to worry about u/s, I know having no symptoms is really frustrating as I have had minimal in all 3 pgs now and I want more than anything to be kneeling in front of the toilet at least once a day lol. But alot of ppl don't have symptoms, maybe it's the norm for some of us? Anyways, sorry to drag this out, I really hope all is well with you and baby and I will be praying really hard for you!!
trying_x_3 - Congrats I'm glad everything is good!

Natalie - I agree, a good check up is aways great news!

songinmind - I was SO freaked out at my ultrasounds too, but they turned out just fine.  having no to little symptoms is scary, but it's also very normal for women to not have symptoms.  In a different online group it seems a lot of the women didn't get much for symptoms until between 6-8 weeks.  Try to enjoy your symptom free pregnancy while you can (or at least try to)!

As for me, I had my dr's apt yesterday and it went great!  I didn't have an ultrasound because my midwife found the heartbeat with no issues very quickly.  A strong 175!  I was kind of excited to have another ultrasound done, but to be honest I'm kinda glad because it means things are going good!
cocacolapanda - Yiipppeee - glad things are going good for you and your little bean has such a strong hb!!!! I'll keep praying it stays that way!!!!!
So I've been freaking out the last week or so, and finally broke down and called the specialist who did my surgery a year ago. So she got me in for a quick u/s. It was on an ancient machine tho, so no pics, and the receptionist thought it was gonna be vaginal so I didnt end up drinking the water lol. But I at least got to see the heartbeat, and she said that at this point, I have a 97% chance of taking home my baby :) I'm so relieved now :)

cocacolapanda-glad to hear you got to hear a nice strong HB!

songinmind-I know what you mean about the morning sickness thing. I didn't have any until 6 weeks, then a week later, my symptoms started going away. I haven't had any at all for the last couple of weeks. Thats why I freaked out.

trying-glad to hear your progesterone is doing good :)
HI ladies- I hope everyone is doing well!

songinmind- I can't wait to hear about your u/s.  I can't believe you want to be kneeling in front of the toliet.  Coming from someone who was in that position at least 3 times a day for quite a few weeks, I'm so glad your symptoms are minimal.  You are just one of the LUCKY ones.

I'm excited to reach the 23 week mark.  I can't wait to meet my little Ashylnn in 17 weeks. (time is going by so quickly)

MissmyAngel - I'm glad you were able to see the heartbeat!  

I hope your all having a nice easter weekend!
cocacolapanda-thank you! I'm so glad too!

I hope everyones enjoying their easter weekend as well! Its quiet, everyone must be having a good time :)
Good morning Ladies!  I'm kinda scared to be over here, but on  Friday I got my BFP!!  I had my first round of betas done on Friday morning and my HCG was 308 and my Progesterone was 42.  I went in this morning for my second round, so fingers and toes crossed everything is looking good!!  I hope to be on this forum for the next 9 months!!  Praying for a sticky bean this time!

Good luck to all of you and a happy healthy nine months to you all!!
1angelbabyM - Congrats on the BFP!  I'm hoping your numbers continue to rise nicely as well!
Good Morning!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

angelbaby- Congrats on your BFP!!!! Hope you're results come back with great news

Well I am still waiting for my ultrasound on April 15th....I just talk with my OBGYN and if everything goes well I will be getting a cervical cerclage from May 11-20 and he is going to put me off work...I going to go crazy at home but I will do whatever it takes for my baby to grow and stay in there until his due date I don't want anything bad happening this time.

Hope everyone is doing well.....by the way does anyone know anything about Rossie(princessa745)? I have not seen her around in a while......well I really hope everything is well.

ANGELBABY - CONGRATS!!!

quick question - I was watching the simpsons this morning (it was an episode that I've seen several times before) and when it got to a certain part they said some gross-ish things and I just started dry-heaving, three times before I could even get up and twice more in the bathroom. I did NOT throw up, is that considered morning sickness?
Hey ladies....back from my appointment.  As far as the baby goes, things look good and praise God he said that as far as m/c goes, I am in the clear.  Things looked normal as far as the Down's screening goes, etc....so I will have more blood results on Thursday.  
However, I guess he said my placenta is lying close to the cervix and he told me that I could experience some bleeding within the next month??  He didn't sound overly concerned and didn't mention "placenta previa" but of course I had to do some reading about it and now I am really freaking out.  I am hoping since I'm only 12 weeks that it will shift and move and be okay at the next u/s on June 1st....drats...just when I thought I could relax a bit about this now I will be worried for the next two months....
Dana I'm so glad your little baby looks good!  I wouldn't worry too much about the placenta being low.  Maybe it just hasn't moved up yet.  I don't think my doctor said anything about it moving up until a little later on.  

babyhope- I'm friends with Rossie on FB and she seems to be doing well, just busy I think.  I miss her around here.
angelbaby-GRATS and a healthy 9 months to you!

trying-I had that happen about a week before the real morning sickness came along. I would consider that a good sign, but I guess its more like a prelude to the real thing.

Dana-glad to hear you are in the clear!

Six more days until my u/s. My doc forgot to give me my ultrasound req at my last appointment, and when I asked about it they gave me the req but not the bloodwork lol. So I guess I'm not getting screened for downs but still get the u/s. I'm soo glad I only have one more appointment with my regular doctor! He hasnt been doing the proper bloodwork and is being very negative concerning my pregnancy.
Thanks ladies!  I am hearing more stories about the placenta thing and i've come to the consensus that I'm not going to worry...LOL! I think it's just early and it will shift up.  And i think it's good that it wasn't covering the cervix at all.  

My m/s is FINALLY on it's way out i think!  I get a few waves here and there but nothing like it was. YAY!  I am about ready to tell people our news...its a weird feeling trying to tell people after a m/c.  I feel like I shouldn't say anything because something will go wrong...does anyone else feel that way???
DMarie919- Of course we feel that way too. It is perfectly normal. We have told everyone and I am 9 1/2 weeks, but I am still waiting for it all to end (waiting, not wanting). I think that the further I get though, the less I think that way.

As for me, I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow. It ***** that not much will happen at the appointment though. I wish I could have another ultrasound or something to let me know that everything is okay. I need to ask about the cyst on my ovary though because I don't think it is getting smaller. I was laying on my back yesterday and when I was pushing down in that area it was painful and I think that I could actually feel the cyst.
Hey ladies!  I just thought I'd drop by and let everyone know my HCG went from 308 to 868!!  Everything is looking good so far and I'm hoping and praying that everything stays good!!  
So, I'm on bedrest till Monday (at least), I have a Dr's appt. on Friday, and my Dr will then make the call as to what will happen with work. I know it's worth it, but I'm bored and there's still so much to do before the baby comes..I just want to do SOMETHING!!

Had to go to Early Labour and Delivery yesterday..was having very painful contractions, which settled down as soon as I was laying down. They think it's from being on my feet constantly at work. I guess I should've started mat. leave already..Baby is head down (way down in my pelvis), but cervix is high and closed, so that's good. The nurse said she doesn't think they'll let me go back to work, but who knows..I only have a few more weeks before the baby is at a very safe gestation to be born.

Hope you're all doing well!
Don't have a laptop, so I'll be on later (at least I'm sitting, right?)
Angelbaby- Congrats on the great HCG jump!

Erica- Sorry to hear about the bed rest, but like you said it will be worth it.  Ask a friend to help out with the stuff you need done before the baby arrives.

As for me, I'm just hanging out enjoying the 'fun stage' of pregnancy!  I have my next monthy apt on Monday.  Other than the heartburn I have no complaints!
DMarie919 - I felt that way too and told people at 9 weeks when we saw the heartbeat, I wanted to see or hear the heartbeat before telling people.  I am 14 weeks and I still haven't told work, I'm hoping to tell them sometime next week maybe.

1angelbabyM - Congrats on the HCG increase!  That's awesome!

annalc - Sorry about the cyst, maybe if you express your concern and turn on the tears they might do an ultrasound?
Sorry about the bed rest, Erica.  I know how you feel about still having lots to do.  I have so much to do and fewer days to do it in lol.  I haven't started maternity leave either, but I have a desk job so I'm sitting most of the day anyway.  I hope you're able to come off bed rest soon, even if you can't return to work.  It'll all be worth it in a few weeks.  Hang in there!

I am doing fine, nothing eventful has happened.  The baby (Chloe) was about 5lbs at our final growth scan.  Even with a month left to grow, she'll probably still be a tiny thing. I had my Group B Strep test done on Monday, but haven't gotten the results back yet.  I have a childbirth prep class on Sunday and I've already started having appointments every week.  I have yet to see L&D and other than the tour on Sunday, I hope I will not see it again until she's on her way into the world.

I have been pretty quiet on the list lately, but I want to say congrats to any new BFPs, congrats to those who've had great appts, and hang in there to those waiting on ultrasound dates :)
Well I just got lucky enough to join this group, I just got a Positive Blood test yesterday, dr said it is kinda low at 36 but she said since I don't know the exact ovulation day that # might be fine, I have to go back tomorrow to have the test done again and check progesterone. So my dr thinks I might be 3-4 weeks right now. She said due mid December.

So I'm excited to see BFP first time in over 3 years. I hope this one is sticky.
Angelbaby - congrats!!! I'll pray it keeps rising as it's supposed too!!

Erica - Sorry you're having a rough go of things right now, but things'll get better soon!!

Steph_b - Glad everything is going so smoothly in your pg!!

Cocacolapanda - Are you starting to show yet? Is there a guideline as to when to tell work?

msteri - I'll pray you'll be giving birth to a healthy and happy Baby Chloe in a month!!!

My doc's office is refusing to see me before 8 weeks (guess I'm lucky I even got a progesterone test done at 4.5 weeks) but I think alot of that is due to her being on vacation this week, I figure they're probably booked up until until then :( In a way I kinda want to wait, I have heard so many stories of not being able to see anything one week and then the next everything is there and where it's supposed to be and I just don't want any extra stress. On the one hand I'm like they should be taking this more seriously and on the other I'm like I feel calmer that their not freaking out...idk!! Anyone have any opinions on this? Is it better to wait? My appt is on April 22nd, My progesterone at 4.5 weeks was 24.7 which the nurse said feel into a normal range? Take care all and I will be praying for everyone on this list!!
Trying-  I didn't get seen until 8 weeks, and I'm glad I waited.  Even at 8 weeks the u/s just looks like a blob, but I was able to see a clear heartbeat.  Anytime before 8 weeks you may or may not see the heartbeat.  I felt like if I went in a couldn't see the heartbeat I would so stressed out. Try to relax!
Lori - Congrats on your BFP!  I hope it sticks too.

Trying - Thanks!  As far as early ultrasounds, I have seen many people have them before 7 weeks and worry like crazy because not much was seen.  Although it's a pain for you to wait, it may be best because at 8 weeks you should definitely see a sac & fetal pole and see the heartbeat flickering away.  I had a scan at 6w5d and we were able to see something, but of course I had no idea what I was looking at lol.  The tech said everything was in order and we did get to see a flickering heartbeat.  The only reason I went in earlier than 8 weeks was because I had some bleeding and the doctor ordered the early scan to check things out.  Otherwise, I would have been going in for the ultrasound around 8 weeks.

Your progesterone is definitely within normal range and is a great number so early on IMO.
lori0615 - Congrats!  I hope your numbers rise well and you have a healthy 9 months!

trying_x_3 - Well, to me and DH I'm starting to show for sure.  At work today I actually had a lady say that I'm starting to show (She's one of the very few I told).  I would tell work this week but I'm waiting to find out if I get to stay with the company, There moving my department several states south and I'm not willing to relocate.  So I would like to have a firm Job before I tell people.  I've been wearing a sweater at work so it's kinda been hiding my bump a little, but if I put on my new pair of maternity pants I defiantly look like I'm showing!  It's all about hiding it!  It's my second pregnancy and I think I just started to show sometime in the last week.  With my first it was at least 17 weeks till I started showing like this.  Usually they say to wait till your starting the second trimester to tell work, but it depends on what you do, Some women I talked to said they needed to tell work early because of what they did.  As for your apt I'd say do what you feel right.  Many dr's don't want to see people until there 8 weeks, if you feel you want/need to be seen sooner you can always try looking for another dr?  For all 3 of my pregnancies first dr apts I saw the dr around 6 weeks I believe, but then again it was always just to do paperwork, I didn't get an exam till at least 8 or 9 weeks.  This last pregnancy I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and we didn't see anything really, then at 9 weeks I had an ultrasound and we saw a strong heartbeat and a bean shaped thing jumping around.  We tried to hear the heartbeat at 9 weeks (as my midwife says that's the earliest you COULD hear it), but didn't, although we saw it at 13 weeks.  It's so hard to wait for the apt but having good progesterone numbers is defantly a good thing :)
cocacolapanda - yeah, waiting to tell work is probably good in that situation. As far as me and work, I don't do anything strenous, but had considered saying something "just incase", but then decided to quit thinking negative and wait until I am 12weeks, which I KNOW I WILL watch come and go!! I think I am comfortable waiting because I don't know if we didn't see anything I would immediatley think the worst and lose all hope, plus I don't think low progesterone was the problem during my previous m/c's to have one at 10 weeks and then at 5 weeks doesn't seem like they're really linked...idk? I am taking baby aspirin just incase, so I feel like I'm covered for now. THANK you for getting back with me and I'll be praying for you and you're little one and that you get to keep your job...if you want it!!
Lori- congrats on your BFP! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I had my appointment today and it turns out that I was scheduled for an ultrasound! The baby looks great! It actually looks like a little baby now instead of a little bean. We saw the heartbeat and the baby was moving around too! It was supposed to measure at around 9 weeks 5 days, but measured at 10 weeks 1 day, so that is great too. That was such a nice surprise.
The cyst looked fine. The doc said that it was about the same size as before (about 2 in.), but it looked very normal and nothing to be concerned about. I just hope that it begins to shrink now.
All in all it was a very good day. If I can figure out my printer then I will scan the u/s pic and upload it.
Annalc - So happy to hear that your baby looked great and you're doing well!!

Did anyone else bloat? My family pointed out that I had a pouch and then my husband last night said you actually look like you're pregnant, I looked that way to me too, but I don't feel bloated I just look it lol!!! I heard that if you were pg before you'll start showing sooner, but my longest pg was 10 weeks so that can't be right. Is it possible to bloat and not know it? Anyway have a good day everyone!!
trying_x_3 - Even for people who haven't had miscarriages many times they say waiting till 12 weeks is good, with my second pregnancy (the one I miscarried, my first miscarriage) I was waiting to tell, and the week I was going to was when I found out about loosing the baby.  I'm hoping your two miscarriages weren't linked and that your new little bean does well!  Also, if your longest pregnancy was 10 weeks it wouldn't be stretched out that much yet.  I did bloat a LOT, and often times I just "felt" pregnant and didn't really feel bloated.  Also, depending on your frame and how skinny you are (or how you carry your fat) you could easily show early as well, but usually after 12 weeks.  If you show before 12 weeks it's not the baby, it's all the extra stuff the baby's moving out of the way.  From my first pregnancy I still have lots of extra fat in the belly area that if I wore maternity pants everyone would think I'm at leasts 20 weeks.

annalc - I'm glad you got your ultrasound and everything was fine!  I'm sure you'll hear the heartbeat at the next apt!  I can't wait to see the pics, I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and my baby still looked like a little bean, it would be interesting to see how much they change in a week!
cocacolapanda - Thanks for the advice about when to tell work, I think I'll wait until I am really far along, although human-reasources just happens to be my mother-in-laws best friend so she knows and asked me how I was doing this morning and how I was feeling, I told her nobody else knows and she said she hadn't mentioned it to anyone so not to worry about it and she just said to wait until after my doc appt and see what the doc says and go from there. I know baby is like the size of a grain of rice right now, I just thought like you that I wouldn't be able to tell for quite awhile, but I didn't even get to show in the first pg so this caught me off gaurd. I'm sure it's probably bloating or maybe I am just eating more...btw I am like 5'5, 125 lbs, which is exactly where I am supposed to be for my height and my stomach for the most part is flat. Idk, like I said it's probably bloating I'm sure you can bloat without feeling bloated. It might also be inpart to my stomache being harder. And on a different note, is everyone supposed to get constipated during pg? I always get regular when I get pg.
trying- my pics are on my page and it is my profile pic too. I have been showing since the beginning (like you said, bloating). I currently look like I'm about 4-5 months along. Granted, this is my 3rd child and I never fully lost my baby pooch from my pregnancy with my daughter, but I think that this is mostly because of bloating. Like you said, I don't feel bloated, but I think that being pregnant breaks all the rules!
Hey ladies- I really need to watch this thread more. I am REALLY behind. I think pregnancy has already zapped my brain. If it's not on one of my many lists... I don't remember it. When there's baby on the brain, there isn't much room for anything else haha.

I don't have anything new to report really. Just watching my tracker tick along! I'm waiting and waiting to feel the baby move... I feel like I should feel it already so I lay really still at night and try to convince the baby to kick me. It never works haha. It really is crazy to see how fast the time really flew by. I've known I was pregnant for about 10 weeks now... that seems insane to me. I still have a fear that telling people will jinx this pregnancy. The day after we broke the news I felt terribly guilty and just KNEW something bad was going to happen, but so far so good!
szw2008 - I know what you mean about feeling the baby move.  IT was sometime around 20 weeks for my first pregnancy, and my midwife said about 17 is when some second, third... time moms start to feel the baby moving.   I am also SO excited to start feeling the movements!  Have you started to show a little yet??
angelbaby and Lori, GRATS!!!

Wow, I'm getting really behind too. I have been showing/bloating since the beginning too, but I had a lap. surgery done last year and my tummy had to get stretched, then right afterwards I got pregnant, and gained about 30 pounds in the first trimester (big red flag that it wasn't meant to be) and I have never been able to get rid of the pooch or the weight since, so I kind of had a head start this time lol.
I'm really excited to start feeling movements as well, though I know it wont be for quite awhile yet.
I told work right away this time, because I held off last time, and had to go in one day, saying, "Well, I'm pregnant but I might be losing my baby so I need to go to the hospital now", and because I didn't want it to stress me out. I'm really regretting it now though, because right after I told them , they hired someone else and cut my hours back and gave her all the hours, so my maternity leave is going to suck :/

haha I have actually lost about 10 pounds but I have a little baby bump you can see when I have on a tight shirt. I feel like I can feel almost a bubbling wiggling feeling all of a sudden today. I was laying down for a nap and felt it. I don't know if that's what they call quickening or what? It wasn't gas cuz trust me I know what them bubbles feel like... it was almost like.. okay this is demented, but if a fish gets caught in the corner of them plastic bags you take them home in they wiggle... it felt like that... SORT OF haha. It's hard to describe. I felt my son around 17 weeks so I bet it'll be about then again too... MAYBE sooner if I'm lucky haha!
Sam: I know what you mean about telling people and then fearing something will happen.  I have just told practically everyone this week and now I feel like it was a jinx also!  I NEED to start trusting that everything is okay.  And like my friend said, there is nothing I can do otherwise so I'd better just enjoy this time....she's right but I just feel anxious still.
Anyone out there experiencing insomnia?? I haven't slept well all week and now i sit here at 1247 am and still not able to sleep.  I had a decaf sugary drink at the mall earlier and I think eventhough it was decaf it had enough in it to make me a little hyped up especially since I've really not drank anything with caffeine in it at all the past 12 weeks.  Its gotten my stomache all blah also.  So I am hoping it's just from that and the fact that my dh has had a cold and has been snoring....but I hope it's not going to turn into a regular event!!!  
DMarie919- I'm not able to stay up late, but I don't sleep well at all! I am waking up and tossing and turning all night long. I have had this problem from the beginning of this pregnancy.
I'm having trouble sleeping, but I found a great remedy... I went on iTunes and found some soothing music... my favorite to listen to is Sacred River by Gandalf. It's a whole album of this GREAT music. There's a ton more but that's what I put on my iPod at bed time. I'm usually out by the second song. I wake up in the middle of the night to take my ear buds out but then I'm still in such a trance that I fall right back asleep!
I've always had trouble sleeping, but it got worse right after I got pregnant. Thank goodness I'm pretty sure the baby implanted high, I usually only get up once to pee at night, sometimes not at all. The past few nights I have been waking up at about 3 am because I'm hungry though, lol. The thing that helps me the most is having a long shower right before bed, and just sit on the bottom of the tub and let the water spray my back and neck.
Another thing that is hard, is trying to train myself to sleep on my left side, lol. I wake up in the morning on my back :/
Hey ladies. I need opinions on the name Henry David... I'm in love with it, but everyone I tell it to thinks it's just the worst name ever. I'm already stuck on it I think..... is it as bad as my friends and family say?
One of my friends has a friend with a son Henry.  I don't think it's bad...I think its coming back into popularity!  I think boys names are so hard!!!

Thanks for the sleeping advice..I might try the music.  Something has to work...I usually can get to sleep, but then once I wake up to pee (which has been at least twice a night) then it takes me forever to get back to sleep :(  

Good morning ladies!  So, this weekend I was supposed to have 2 baby showers (1 surprise shower from the girls at work, and 1 my mom and sister were throwing me)..now I get none, because I can't go anywhere! I am really disliking bed rest. I totally know, it's best for the baby right now, I really don't want to have this baby prematurely, but I'm missing all the fun stuff. Showers, setting up the room, shopping..I can't even cook dinner for my family. Luckily I have the best family ever! DH has been amazing, taking DD to daycare every day, and basically running around like a lunatic. He's been cleaning, cooking (a bit), doing the grocery shopping, getting the baby's room organized, etc. Also my mom and sister have been wonderful, yesterday they cooked up a storm. Mom made enough stew to last at least a week, and she made enough meat sauce for at least 3 pasta dinners. My sister knows how much I love hummus, so she made me a giant batch, and brought some baby carrots to go with it, AND she made chocolate chip cookies! That being said, as much as I appreciate everyone's help, I just wish I could do all this myself for my family. Ok, enough b*tching...

Hope you're all doing well!
Aw Erica...I'm sure it's not fun to miss your showers!  But everyone understands and is there to support you!  I'm glad you have a supportive family that can help you!  Enjoy those cookies! :)

13 weeks today and feeling very blessed.  I also feel like I've sprouted overnight almost though!  YIkes!  LOL....

Erica, I'm sorry your missing your showers, but maybe you can have them (or at least one) after the baby is born.  Everyone will want to see the new little baby anyway and you'll probably feel much better!  I'm glad everyone's treating you well on bed rest!  My SIL had a shower after she had her little one and I think the guests almost had more fun because they got to see and play with the new baby.

szw2008 - Henry David isn't a bad name, Henry is a great name for a boy!

I'm almost 15 weeks and I've been getting up to pee about twice a night for at least 4 weeks now.  I hate it!  Other than that I've been sleeping pretty good, I'm still beyond exhausted so falling asleep is pretty easy for me at the moment.
Amy: Oh the peeing at night!!!  I hate it too!!  Usually twice for me also....

Now I think I'm getting sick :/  Yuck.  Sore throat.  My son's been sick and my husband also...I was hoping to escape it but I guess not....I hate not being able to take anything..
Good morning ladies!!! seems like I am really behind...hope everyone is doing well

Congrats Lori and Gina on ur BFP=)

Steph- glad Rossie is doing well it was just weird not to see her around in a while

It seems like many of you have to wake up at night I guess I have to be lucjy because I don't I guess 'cause I wake up at 5am to go to work....well nothing much to report just waitting for Thursday to come so I can go for my first ultrasound I'll be around 8 weeks=)

Hope everyone has a great day
Sam - I LOVE the name Henry!!!  I think it is super cute!  My SIL is thinking about naming number 2 Henry when the time comes...and if they have another boy!

Erica - I'm sorry you had to miss your showers!!  That stinks!  Like coca said, you can just have them once the baby comes!

As for me, I'm still just waiting!!  LOL!!  I had another round of Beta's done this morning and hope to have those numbers this afternoon but it will probably be more like tomorrow before I get them.  Just 9 days and 10 minutes until I get my fist u/s and I can't wait to see my little bean!!  Hopefully everything is great this time!!  

Sending positive vibes to all you wonderful expecting mommy's on here!!
Ahahahaha 9 days and 10 minutes! That is awesome! All this talk of sonograms is making me reconsider not getting an anatomy scan! I want to wait, but I want to know! I feel like I can't buy anything cuz I can't seem to find anything yellow! I guess I'll spend some time in Topeka and see what I can find there this weekend. I'm trying to go yellow with teddy bears for a theme with this one so it's neutral.

And it's settled. Henry is the name for sure. There is no debating anymore. I love it too much... plus Henry really is making a come back I think.

I don't wake up at night, but I seem to not be able to hold even a trickle! I think my bladder is mad at me lately. I feel like I have to go... like an irritating have to go and then there's nothing really significant.
I had my u/s yesterday, and baby is doing great! I was measuring four days ahead, so that puts me at 12 weeks today! I'm so happy to finally be out of the woods :) I havent really been having any bladder problems, but found out why yesterday. There was this mass that looked just like my uterus but bigger, and when I asked what it was, the tech told me that was my big bladder! I was expecting to find another baby in there with the rate of my belly growth.

angelbaby-Good luck with your u/s :)

Erica-I'm so sorry to hear about the cancelled baby showers :/ I really like cocacolapanda's idea of having your shower after the baby is born, so everyone can ooh and ahh over your cute little bundle :) I'm glad to hear your family is being so supportive!

Dana-I know how you feel, I hate that I can't have Advil, its the only thing that works. Tylenol does absolutely nothing to help me out :/ Is it a cold? I believe robitussin DM is safe to take.
MissmyAngel - Congrats on making it to twelve weeks and having a great appointment yesterday!  

Well, I got my beta results back today and my HCG went from 308 at 4w1d to 868 4w4d to 17,920 at 5w4d!!  I'm thinking this little one might just be a keeper...or maybe 2??!!!  I can't wait until next Wednesday for my u/s...so excited!!  Oh and the nausea kicked in hard core yesterday and today...wow!!  I have to be eating something about every 20-40 minutes or I feel like I'm going to be sick!!  I'm  not complaining though, as long as it means I have a healthy pregnancy then I can deal!!  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today!!!
hello ladies!  
missmyangel- Congrats on the awesome u/s!  ( I wish I could have another u/s!)

Angelbaby-  your numbers look great, congrats!  Maybe you will see twins next Wednesday!

Sam-I think Henry is a great name.  A friend of mine just named her little boy Henry.  Any girls names?

I had a great apt yesterday.  Nothing too exciting happened.  Although I thought I was 25 weeks and the Drs think I'm 26 weeks.  I kept telling them they were wrong and they kept double checking saying I am indeed 26 weeks.  In the long run it doens't matter.  It only mean I start my apts every 2 weeks instead of having my next apt at 4 weeks.  The Dr also took my fist belly measurement and I was 25 cm right on target!  Ashlynn has been kcicking like a mad woman lately.  I love feeling her kicks everyday.
Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
5 mins ago
dscoqn Hi, hope everyone is good! ... Comment
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status