Belly Buddies - March 7th
Last week we got one for the blue team and one for the pink team =)  What u/s's do we have this week??

Buns already done:
Mapes/Melissa - Adam - 6/14/09
Dani - Colter - 7/19/09
kc1021 - Olivia Kate - 7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey - Lillian Kathleen - 8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty - 9lb Boy - 8/17/09
Ashmcc - Kamryn - 8/17/09
CacyMichelle - Addison Grace - 8/24/09
Munter - Lincoln Brian - 9/6/09
avik7/Anna - Jamin Scott - 9/16/09
Latrice - Trinity Allyssa - 9/18/09
nickswife/Gigi - Abby Nickole - 10/14/09
kgokgo/Niki - Isabelle - 10/18/09
BP0629/Brandy - Allison Jean - 10/24/09
melo1224 - ????? - 11/10/09
cari227 - Alyssa Marie - 11/14/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - Ali - 11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - ?????? - 11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen - Emma Claire - 12/1/09
LadyM84/Lisa - Evan Zack - 12/3/09
Elisha123 - Brianna - 12/10/09
youme123/Leigh - ???????
YogaChick/Mira - Ziva Ariana - 1/16/10
MiaIvan/Maria - June - 1/16/10

Buns that are still cooking . . .
GMB/Gina - 36W - 3/26/10
tinkerbell101/Deb - 33W - 4/19/10
EricaB28 - 28W - 5/11/10
Msteri - 30W - Girl - 5/8/10
Princessa745/Rossie - 22W - Boy - 7/2/10
LiLinz - 21W - Boy - 7/10/10
Natalie910 - 20W - BOY - 7/19/10
Steph9803 - 20W - 7/21/10
HeatherLF16 - 18W - 8/4/10
Steph_b - 18W - GIRL - 8/4/10
Peterjl/Mary - 18W - 8/5/10
Queenspade/Jenn - 16W - 8/17/10
TCGirl - 15W - 8/21/10
TeddiH - 12W - 9/8/10
Rachellou06 - 11W - 9/20/10
jennymin867 - 9W - 10/4/10
cocacolapanda/Amy - 8W - 10/6/10
szw2008/Sam - 9W - 10/11/10
Dmarie/Dana - 8W - 10/18/10
Nikkij6577 - 7W
GinaGi - 7W - 10/23/10
nunu1977/Vanessa - 7W
MissmyAngel/Theresa - 6W

Keep all that lovely SSBD coming, we've got lots more ladies who want to get on this list!!
Vanessa: Sorry about the rough days!  I am glad things look well and you got ro see your lil one...so when does that put your due date?  We are really close I think!

Lori:  SSBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missmyangel:  Good luck tomorrow...I will be having my first u/s on Friday...I can understand how you are nervous because I am also!!!

Hi Dana! Thanks for the baby dust! OOOHHHHHHHH! Friday is right around the corner! I'm so excited for you!!!
me and my partner just had missecarige in Jan and we are trying to conceive i was just wondering if it was worth getting some fertility medication like Serophene or clomid to help me get pregnant i would really like to get pregnant fast!! does anyone have any tips to help me conceive that would be nice?!
Ok, so I'm not even 4 weeks yet, but I got my BFP last night (and it was digital, so I know I didn't read it wrong)!!!  Can I come over here and join you all?

More about me for anyone I don't know-  I've been on the TTC roller coaster since June of 2009.  I had a missed miscarriage in Aug 09 (10 weeks) followed by a D&C.  Got pregnant again in Nov 2009 and found on on Jan 2 that it was a blighted ovum.  My MD did all the bloodwork and HSG and everything came back normal.  I was so excited to try again, but I never thought I'd be pregnant again this fast!!  It has not sunk in yet, but I know that this will be my #1 prayer for the next 9 months that this baby sticks and is healthy.  

Thanks ladies- looking forward to lots of fun conversations!

Oh- and you can call me Janelle if that's easier :)
Good morning Ladies!!!!
I have been MIA lately.

Bridgette enjoy your vacation hun!!
Deb wow 3 more weeks, you must be so excited to meet your little man.
Vanessa , im soooo sorry you were sick, but very happy to hear your insurance has been sorted out and that you are doing much better...

Not much for me to tell yet... Feeling pretty good, will be 24wks tomorrow and just counting the weeks to have my little man in my arms. Hope everyone is doing well.

Rossie
Janelle:  Congrats & welcome!

JessicaChloe:  Welcome!  I think I answered on your other post...

Rossie:  Congrats on 24 weeks!

All is well with me.  I have a regular OB appt next week and I'm counting down to my final growth scan on April 1.

Hi Everyone! You know why i'm here!!! LOL A double dose of baby dust for 2!!!

Jessica- bam(Bridgette) will be back this weekend and I know that she knows alot about fertility meds and she is doing the clomid this cycle. If you want to leave her a note on her profile she'll get back to you asap.

Janelle- it'll be nice to see your name on this list! Prayers are with you!

Rossie- glad your doing well!

Teri- look how close your teddy is to 0!!!!
Hey everyone!!!
Everything went great and I'm so excited!! The baby measured perfect for my due date, and heart rate is 116 bpm. The tech said that was good because the heart rate would have just started in the last few days :)
Lol, sorry was too excited earlier, was busy sending messages to everyone. I see noones been on yet anyways, lol.

Lori, I have a big shipment of SSBD for you and Bridgette.

msteri, grats on being so close! almost at the finish line!

songinmind, GRATS on your BFP! Thats sooo wonderful:)

JessicaChloe, Welcome to the group; pop on over to the cycle buddies list, everyone there is going through the same journey, and will have good advice. One thing I did the month I got lucky, was to drink lots of grapefruit juice and water, and eat pineapple.

Dana, thanks for the luck! Hope everything goes as well for you as mine did. It was hard to see my peanut, but saw a definite heartbeat. They didn't make me do a vag. scan, so thats prolly why the pics were a little fuzzy.
Congrats again Janelle!

That is great news Theresa.

MissmyAngel- Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work ;) My thoughts are with you for a healthy 9 1/2 months.

Janelle- Welcome and congrats on the BFP! We are all on this journey together, so you will definately receive lots of support from everyone here.
Hi all- Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.  Congrats to the new preggers!!!  The list is getting quite long.  2010 will be a good year for new babies!  

I have a monthly apt at lunchtime today!  I think my Midwife will go over everything from my anatomy scan.  i don't think anything too exciting will happen today!
My u/s got bumped up to Tuesday, yay!
Theresa: Glad things went well with your scan... :)  

My appointment went very well today.  Baby is measuring 8 weeks 5 days (exactly what I thought) though they say I will be due 10/17.  Heart rate in the 170's.  I cried and even dh had some tears.  It was a sweet moment.  I think now we will tell more family but I'm still apprehensive to tell many other people although dh wants to tell the world....  I go back to meet with the dr. next Thursday.  

It was cool she said she could show me which ovary I had the egg from and it was the right one...then she had a hard time finding the left?  Well, I guess she said it can already start to be hidden by the uterus, etc... I loved the u/s tech...she was great.  

I will try to post pics later but I dont have a scanner so I might have to transfer them from my phone...I even got a 3d one which was neat cuz you can actually see the arm and leg bugs... :)  

thanks guys :)

annalc-grats that your ultrasound is getting bumped up :) Wishing you well!

Dana-glad your scan went well:) I cried a little bit too. We had planned on keeping things quiet, but DH just couldn't hold his tongue, lol. I was wondering why the tech wanted to look at my ovaries, she didn't say which side I ovulated from, but I suspect the right, because thats where I had the pains from. Thats pretty cool you got to have a 3D scan! My pic turned out fuzzy :p Oh well, I'm just glad I got to see my little bean :)

Congrats Dana & Vanessa on your perfect scans - I know what an amazing feeling it is to see that little bean with the heartbeat flickering away! I will continue to pray for nice healthy pregnancies for you. There are so many new ladies on this list now... I can't keep up bt congratulations to you all =)

Rossie - pleased to hear you are doing well - over that half way hurdle now and on the homestraight.... yeay!

I have lots of babydust to drop off for Lori and Bridgette - I have been saiving it all up for you so dig in :P

Not much to report from me - I am officially 10x my pre-pregnancy weight - waddling like a duck and looking like a sumo wrestler!! =D
Hi Ladies-  Glad everyones scans went well!

Deb- you must be getting excited! your almost there.

I'm so happy to be 20 weeks today!  
I haven't been able to get on mh, it always locks up, but i'm glad i made it on to see lots of good news.

deb, i can't believe you only have 3 weeks left!! that's awesome.  i'm sorry it's going to be a long 3 weeks on bedrest and not feeling well, but it'll all be over soon!

dana and vanessa, congrats on great scans!

rossie, it's seems like your 24 weeks flew by too! although i'm sure not to you...
Hi Everyone! Glad to hear that your all doing well. Haven't been around this weekend, it was a little hectic here. Hope you saved up some baby dust for me and Bridgette cuz i'm here with a huge truck ;)
Lori: You know that we have that dust a plenty for you and Bridgette!!! :)

So, I was wondering if you ladies know if there's any truth to the idea that girls have higher heart rates than boys in early pregnancy?  At almost 9 weeks mine was 171.  People have said that's high and might mean a girl....just wondering if there was any truth to that?
DMarie919 - The heartbeat isn't true at all, my son had a super high heart beat.  It really depends on how active your child is when you're checking.

Congrats on the new preggers and all the great scans!  

Not too much to tell from my side, I'm 10 weeks 4 days today and most of my days are pretty bad.  If I get enough sleep I've felt much better though!  I just can't squeeze in more sleep with my work schedule and everything else that's going on.  My prenatal Yoga has been going great!  And I've started my Chiropractic adjustments, they really seem to make a huge difference!  
Hey ladies I too got my BFP not too shore on my dates yet were working that out as I dud not have a cycle after my mc doctor thinks 6-7 weeks as it's been 8 weeks since mc thanks
Congrats on your BFP! You are probably due about the same time as me. I never had a cycle after my m/c either, so I'm not quite sure of my due date either.
Wow ... haven't been here for a long time.  Had m/c 11/08.  I recognize some of you from then.  Congrats to you all!!!

My due date is 11/1/10.  I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning.  Fingers crossed for one baby and one heart beat! :)
Grats to you both! My due dates Oct 30th, so now theres a bunch of us due within a couple of days of each other :)
Hope your ultrasound goes great Pips, I just had one the other day and it was such a wonderful experience.
Ultrasound this morning ... one baby, one heartbeat!  Whoo Hoo!  Another u/s in 2 weeks and then again at 11 weeks...
Great news Pips!!!

Conrgats Youngmom!

It seems like we are having another streak of BFP.  the list has grown so much in the last few months.
Hi Everyone! CD14 and keeping busy:) Hope to join all of you very soon. Here to collect some magic baby dust for me and Bridgette!
Yes- spring does seem to be our time for BFPs!!  Congrats to everyone!

I had my first beta level drawn on Saturday (probably 4w1d)- it was only 105...  progesterone looked good at 21.6.  Had blood drawn again this AM, here's hoping tomorrow comes out good!

Lori/Brigette-  so happy to share loads of baby dust.  Now is your time! ;)

Congrats to all the new BFPs! :)
My u/s went well! I am a little thrown off though because I am 6 weeks 4 days instead of 7 weeks 2 days like I thought. I saw the heart beat and my new due date is November 5th. Oh, and only one baby!
Grats annalc! Hey, just a question for annalc and pips, what was the BPM ? Mine was 116, which I'm scared is low, but the tech said it was normal and will go up.
haven't been on much lately but here is an update.
i went to my app today to follow up form being sent to the ER an for my first OB visit. seems I wasn't even scheduled for an US. I have been spotting brown for two days.. very light though. when she did my smear the blood was red inside so she did a really fast US to see if baby still had a HB. it did thank goodness! she sent me for a whole lot of blood work to check for hereditary things that could cause the bleeding or anther MC. she also gave me an RX for progesterone, just in case my levels are low. another thing in the blood work  
when she said she saw red blood i really thought baby had not made it! she said pelvic rest (poor DH, but he understands) she doesn't want to see me for another four weeks... I really don't know how i feel about that though! four weeks is going to be a long time wondering!
Vanessa, hope everythings going to be ok! I'm praying for you. I'm glad to hear you got to see the baby's heartbeat!
Angel ... I don't know what the heartrate was.  We saw it, then he measured the length and hit the print button.  After we left I thought, "wait a minute!"  But didn't even think about it at the time.  Does the machine count it for them or do they have to count?  I know he didn't have time to count, but maybe I just didn't see it.  I am assuming it was good.  I do have another u/s in 2 weeks so I will ask what it is then.

Nunu... SO glad you saw the heartbeat.  It is so scary isn't it!  Hoping the progesterone takes care of things.  let us know how it goes!
MissmyAngel- I don't know what the BPM was. It was a rather slow HB compared to what I was used to seeing with my other two, but since I am only about 6 1/2 weeks I guess that is to be expected since the heart only began beating not long ago. I asked doc if the HB was okay and he said, "we can see it, which is about all we can ask for at this point." Still a little scary since I am used to seeing them faster. I looked on my U/S pic because the BPM is usually listed on there with the other info, but there was none. I don't know if it was too weak to pick up at this point or what.

Pips- The machine does the counting. It usually says on the u/s pic if they measured it.
Congrats on the new BFP's!!!

I had no clue Vanessa!! I'm sure everything's okay though..my sister had lots of bleeding during her pregnancies and it was always just a busted blood vessel in her uterus or something. Let me know on FB how you're doing. I don't get over here too much.
Thanks Annalc and Pips; she didn't tell me at first either, but I saw her measuring it, so I asked about it. I just wanted to know because I've heard other ppl saying theirs was higher, but the tech did say that it was a good heartbeat and will go up fast. I just need to stop worrying and just listen to the tech lol. She kept asking if I was happy, too, so I guess that's a good sign as well.

Vanessa, I'm still thinking of you!! Hope your busy getting lots and lots of R&R!

Lori & Bridgette, I sprinkled tons of SSBD all over your train, and saved an extra special bag for each of you!
Vanessa, I am sorry you have had some uneasy moments but I am glad things are going better now.  I'm sure 4 weeks will seem like forever but she must think that things look good and there shouldn't be a concern! :)

Doing alright here...first OB exam appt. tomorrow.  I am hoping I'll then get my next u/s scheduled!  We'll see....

So, the m/s is getting slightly better but my new symtoms I am not liking so much!!  Been getting up at least twice at night to pee and my stupid face is breaking out on my chin....ugh...I remember this from last time, darn hormones!!!

Hope all is well ladies!!!  
Morning to all my wonderful pregnant friends!  I want to thank you all for the loads of baby dust I just know it's going to help me and Bridgette get our BFP's! Here to stockpile once again!
We are hoping you two are already on your way over to this train :)

Dana, hope your app. goes well. I know what you mean about the pimples :/ I'm starting to get them too, had a huge one right under my eye the other day, lol. So far the baby hasn't been pushing on my bladder too badly, which would worry me if I hadn't seen my peanut already. I am kinda worried that I only had about a week and a half of morning sickness though. I asked my Mom about it though, and she said she only had MS for about two days during each of her pregnancies.
Appointment went well, though she scared me because she said when she was doing one of the cultures there was a faint pink discharge...she said it went away and that it was normal from irritating the cervix but now I'm paranoid every time I use the bathroom...so far there has been nothing but anyway...

Next appt. in one month and I'll have my first tri. screening within the next few weeks...probably 2-3 weeks.  They have to call me to schedule it later...

Theresa: I wouldn' worry too much about the m/s....mine has been better lately and with my last pregnancy i barely had any at all....

Lori and Bridgette: SSBD!!!!!

Missing my friend Natalie :(  Anyone heard from her lately?  Hope everything is ok....
I'm here...just haven't had a chance to get on much. I had a dr appt last week and all was well. I have developed some pregnancy rash on my belly...yay...lol. Not harmful to the baby but itchy and bothersome. I go for a fetal echo next Wed just to make sure everything is good with the baby's heart. Feeling the baby kick a lot more so I've been happy about that.
Hope everyone continues to do well...take care all!!
Natalie & Marie - Glad your appointments went well.

I have an appt tomorrow.  I'm rotating to the different doctors in the office and I think this is the last one...maybe...can't remember lol.  I hope so because I prefer my own doctor over the others so far.  I've been bumped to appts every two weeks and I probably have another month before I'll start going weekly.  Still counting down to my growth scan on April 1.  Can't wait to see how much weight she's packed on.

I hope all is well with everyone.
Hi Girls! Dropping in to pick up the lucky, magical baby dust for me and Bridgette. Hope your all doing well!
Hey everyone- haven't been on for awhile- glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Next u/s is 3/25- hope to find out what this one is.  Progesterone check Monday again.  I had to switch to capsules for awhile, as my backside had no place left for injections.  I have hard tissue all over and they don't want to risk getting an infection, so switched for a couple of weeks.  I'm expecting my progesterone to be lower with the next draw because of this.  

Hoping for a few more BFP's for some certain people- December is a good month to have a new baby!
Hey ladies..it's been quiet around here!  Anyway..Natalie..glad to hear you are doing well.

My next u/s is scheduled for 4/5.  Little over two weeks to wait...ugh...luckily I have a 3 year old bday party to be planning to keep me busy.  :)  

Hope everyone is doing well!  
Here I am again!!!! COLLECTING! LOL

Mary, HI!!! We were thinking about you. Glad to hear that everything is well. Only 138 days to go...YAY!!!!!

Dana- Is it DS's B-day???
Thanks for collecting all that SSBD for me Lori!!

Looks like we've got some changes to this list, so here I go starting a new one.  
Welcome back Bridgette! Hope your trip went good! Sending lots of SSBD your way! I have lots for you as well Lori!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo WooooHoooo 29Wks today!!!! Comment
Dec 13
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Dec 11